Thread: London is turning into a $#@!hole under Sadiq Khan

London is turning into a $#@!hole under Sadiq Khan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    #gotCALIfate?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Judging from your posting history, timosman is certainly caught up in the faux controversy du jour. Obviously, the media has no control over you!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Judging from your posting history, timosman is certainly caught up in the faux controversy du jour. Obviously, the media has no control over you!
    Why the ad hominem?

London has really always been kind of a $#@!hole .

The most functional English Word

Well, it's shiit, that's right, shiit!
    Shiit may just be the most functional word in the English language.

You can smoke shiit, buy shiit, sell shiit, lose shiit, find shiit, forget shiit, and tell others to eat shiit.

Some people know their shiit, while others can't tell the difference between shiit and shineola.

There are lucky shiits, dumb shiits, and crazy shiits. There is bull shiit, horse shiit, and chicken shiit.

You can throw shiit, sling shiit, catch shiit, shoot the shiit, or duck when the shiit hits the fan. You can even shiit a brick!

You can give a shiit or serve shiit on a shingle.

You can find yourself in deep shiit or be happier than a pig in shiit.

Some days are colder than shiit, some days are hotter than shiit, and some days are just plain shiitty.

Some music sounds like shiit, things can look like shiit, and there are times when you feel like shiit.

You can have too much shiit, not enough shiit, the right shiit, the wrong shiit or a lot of weird shiit.

You can carry shiit, have a mountain of shiit, or find yourself up shiit creek without a paddle.

Sometimes everything you touch turns to shiit and other times you fall in a bucket of shiit and come out smelling like a rose.

When you stop to consider all the facts, it's the basic building block of the English language.

And remember, once you know your shiit, you don't need to know anything else!!

You could pass this along, if you give a shiit; or not do so if you don't give a shiit!

Well, Shiit, it's time for me to go. Just wanted you to know that I do give a shiit and hope you had a nice day, without a bunch of shiit. But, if you happened to catch a load of shiit from some shiit-head..........

Well, Shiit Happens

----------

These BBC androids just want to (try and) control the narrative and of course avoid any real dialog...
    so the interviewee is simply left to engage in blunt force trauma (aka sound bites). He did an excellent job.
    Sure... it's much more entertaining to watch Nigel Farange engage these creatures...
    but this guy wasn't bad. The sheep look up and the blokes sitting in the pubs got the message.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 01-13-2018 at 11:12 AM.

Ladies and gentlemen, George Carlin
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Why the ad hominem?
    Its not technically an ad hominem attack on tim because he is not trying to invalidate the argument by criticizing the man. My guess is that he is criticizing his post as a "faux media controversy" by pointing to his propensity for falling for "faux media controversies". It is a fine line to walk but I think don't think he stepped over the line in this instance.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Its not technically an ad hominem attack on tim because he is not trying to invalidate the argument by criticizing the man. My guess is that he is criticizing his post as a "faux media controversy" by pointing to his propensity for falling for "faux media controversies". It is a fine line to walk but I think don't think he stepped over the line in this instance.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I consulted w/ the panel of experts... we have a split decision.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    I consulted w/ the panel of experts... we have a split decision.
    Mistake on my part, I shouldn't have said it that way but because his criticism of the man is directly related to the his issue with the post, it is still technically not an ad hominem fallacy. Seeing as his whole point to dismiss his post as a "faux controversy" is to point out that he is a man that falls for "faux controversies". Now, had he said something like Tim's argument video is wrong because he supports Donald Trump , that would be clearly an ad hominem attack fallacy but fortunately for all of us, he did not do that.

I admit, it does look like an ad hominem but it isn't

Something can be a distraction without being phony, the best distractions are quite real and REQUIRE you to deal with them, the only way to beat them is to be able to walk and chew gum at the same time.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment