Thread: Congressional Hearing on FBI Comey's Recommend - Massie in Attendance (CNN)

Congressional Hearing on FBI Comey's Recommend - Massie in Attendance (CNN)

Trey Gowdy (R: SC) just tore Comey and Hillary a new one. Simply read her statements and asked the FBI director were her statements true. No, on all of them.

Massie coming up soon. Wish I had a transcript of the last 5 minutes!

Your new words for the day: Exculpatory, Circumstantial proof of Intent
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can someone post the vid/tube?
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by TNforPaul45 View Post
    Your new words for the day: Exculpatory, Circumstantial proof of Intent
    I've heard of exculpatory before and English isn't even my first language. The other 'word' is actually a short sentence.

And yes, I am too waiting on tubes.
    "I am a bird"

Director Comey, you have stated that there is no evidence that any hostile entity had hacked the Secretary's server. Is that correct?

Yes.

If there was evidence that the Secretary's server had in fact been hacked by a foreign hostile, would you have then recommended charges?

????

If not, then that would mean that anyone would be able to keep confidential anywhere as long as they do not intend for hostiles to get the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    Director Comey, you have stated that there is no evidence that any hostile entity had hacked the Secretary's server. Is that correct?

Yes.

If there was evidence that the Secretary's server had in fact been hacked by a foreign hostile, would you have then recommended charges?

????

If not, then that would mean that anyone would be able to keep confidential anywhere as long as they do not intend for hostiles to get the information.
    Who asked that ?
    "I am a bird"

I'm asking it.

(edit)
    Rep. Blake Farenthold R Texas just asked it too.

Comey's answer was quote "Unlikely, although we didn't consider that question because we didn't have those facts."

Whatever the frack that means. What facts???

If he didn't consider that question, then why did he go out of his way to make it clear that they found no evidence that the server was hacked.

This is going nowhere fast.
    Last edited by Dary; 07-07-2016 at 11:23 AM.

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Massie just started! Tune in

- Diogenes of Sinope

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    update?
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Comey is Lying.

No one asked the tough questions... it was political theater as usual. Dems on the left, Reps on the right... blah blah blah.... no one is going to be held accountable and no one cares.

Massie did bring up (though he didn't press it nearly enough) the fact that someone "down the chain" was privy to Top Secret material and had to 'intentionally' place it in an unclassified email. He asked he anyone is investigating those people, since Hillary was "not sophisticated" enough to know she was looking at classified intel.

Comey said no one is looking into them, either. lmao.

What a farse.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Watching the rerun… Wow, William Lacey Clay is a fkn moron! Completely irrelevant ranting! Why is he allowed to do that?

Excellent vid.... share this one:

Full video... epic:

Last edited by jllundqu; 07-07-2016 at 04:25 PM.

- Diogenes of Sinope

The hits, in my opinion:

They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Judicial Watch: "FBI's Comey Is Complicit In Clinton Email Scandal"

FBI's Comey Is Complicit In Clinton Email Scandal

Should James B. Comey, Jr. continue as Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation? Is he professionally compromised? Does Mr. Comey continue to enjoy the “special trust and confidence” of the American people, the rank-and-file of the FBI, and the thousands of government employees holding security clearances and access to classified information? ... Unbelievably, having defined the elements of a national security crime and given specific examples of Mrs. Clinton’s reckless, dangerous conduct in each case, Mr. Comey concluded that “no charges are appropriate in this case” and that “no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.” ... The public’s faith in the fair administration of justice was damaged by Attorney General Lynch’s meeting with President Clinton on the tarmac in Phoenix. It was further damaged by the apparent sweetheart “voluntary interview” of Mrs. Clinton by the FBI on the Saturday of the July 4th weekend.

Then just over 48 hours later (no doubt Mr. Comey spent the weekend carefully examining a year’s worth of interview transcripts), the proverbial stake was driven through the heart of any remaining faith and confidence in the public’s concept of “equal justice under law” or in Mr. Comey’s professional integrity by his nonsensical, contradictory, and insulting decision to let Mrs. Clinton “walk” on her national security crimes. No other federal government employee would have received the extraordinary, exceptional treatment Mr. Comey conferred on Mrs. Clinton.

Government employees with security clearances and access to classified information – especially in law enforcement, the intelligence community, and the armed forces – are shaking their heads in disgust, disappointment, and disbelief. They now know the truth. No other cabinet secretary has ever broken the law so flagrantly or endangered national security so gravely. Mr. Comey is now complicit in Mrs. Clinton’s reckless conduct. Mr. Comey knowingly gave Mrs. Clinton a “pass.” He is compromised.

Should Mr. Comey continue as Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation? No.
    Blatant miscarriage of justice in plain view. An arrogant, in-your-face move on the part of #Killary and the FBI. Total disregard for the rule of law and national security.

#Killary can not be president. Trump is now the only viable alternative to those who were holding out.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FBI didn’t record Clinton interview, did not administer sworn oath

Hillary Clinton did not swear an oath to tell the truth before meeting with the FBI for three and a half hours last weekend, and the interview was not recorded, FBI Director James Comey told House lawmakers on Thursday.

The lack of a sworn oath does not remove the possibility of criminal penalties against Clinton if she lied to the FBI, though he said he had “no basis to conclude” that she was untruthful.
    #Killary not under oath during the email criminal interview. Bush and Cheney not under oath during the 9/11 testimony. The problem is clear. The Establishment has to go. Trump is the only viable alternative. This will add to his numbers. November will be a landslide.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliPsy View Post
    Trump is now the only viable alternative to those who were holding out.
    No.

FBI didn’t record Clinton interview, did not administer sworn oath

#Killary not under oath during the email criminal interview. Bush and Cheney not under oath during the 9/11 testimony. The problem is clear. The Establishment has to go. Trump is the only viable alternative. This will add to his numbers. November will be a landslide.
    Hillary is going to jail when Trump gets elected.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    There will also be a major house cleaning among the government elected, appointed and employed for failure to fulfill their oaths and terms of service.

There will also be a major house cleaning among the government elected, appointed and employed for failure to fulfill their oaths and terms of service.
    YOU'RE FIRED™ motherfuckers!
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

YOU'RE FIRED™ motherfuckers!
    *Proceeds to appoint various Ms. America winners to high political positions. Maps in every classroom!

Comey: she is unsophisticated, didn't understand security clearances, didn't understand what she was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Obama on Hillary, 7/5/16
    http://time.com/4394191/barack-obama...ly-transcript/

You know, she — she beat me, you know, at least the first half and then I just barely could play her to a draw. I always had to be on my game because she knew every fact and she knew every detail.

[...]

And there has never been any man or woman more qualified for this office than Hillary Clinton, ever. And that’s the truth. That’s the truth.

[...]

Sometimes we act as if never having done something and not knowing what you’re doing is a virtue. We don’t do that, by the way, for airline pilots. We don’t do that for surgeons.

But somehow we think the president of the United States, let’s just get — I don’t know, who’s that guy? Come on.

And so as a consequence, you know, that means that sometimes Hillary doesn’t get the credit she deserves. But the fact is, Hillary is steady and Hillary is true, and she’s been in politics for the same reason I am, because we can improve other people’s lives by doing this work.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hillary doubles down on ignorance: "I certainty did not believe that I received or sent any material that was classified." State Department reopens investigation.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/07/politi...ils/index.html
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Possibly, if there is a credible attempt on his life.

This is just so much banter from the Congress. They aren't going to do anything about it. It's just grandstanding.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    This is just so much banter from the Congress. They aren't going to do anything about it. It's just grandstanding.
    I've been around long enough that what you say here is truth.