Page 37 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 3254

Thread: Ottawa Trucker Convoy: Anti-COVID-Mandate Mass Protest

Last edited by acptulsa; 02-06-2022 at 03:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Humanity Strong" says let humanity freeze...

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post

We've inherited the hand we've been dealt.

They don't know a damn thing. They oppose truth, they are liars, and that is why they are more deceived than anyone. They don't even control their own bowel-movements. Human arrogance is just a feeling and an illusion that is easily exposed for the nothingness that it is...

Every day that passes, they are just digging a deeper hole for themselves. Time is on the side of Truth, not the other way around. They are the ones who are desperate to bait good men into making a fatal mistake...

Our biggest problem is that we are tolerating sin in our hearts, our homes, our churches and our communities. We need to get back to God, as a collective. The more we, as a community, devote ourselves to true uprightness in our hearts, true worship and devotion to God in faith, the mroe the logistical problems will simply "solve themselves". Obviously, there is always real elbow-grease involved, I'm not discounting that... I'm just saying that the missing ingredient that makes the whole mechanism work is God, and we have forsaken him for far too long. No human can solve all the logistical complexities because we are not really struggling against other human beings, we are really struggling against spiritual evil from the pit of hell. They are not playing fair, they are using "cheat-codes", so to speak, in order to stack the deck. That's why we lose every single battle when we go up against them, toe-to-toe. Instead, we need to take on the spirit of David... yes, we are fighting Goliath, but we are not fighting him with sword and armor, we are fighting him with faith. And, yes, we must actually put the stones in the sling and hurl them at the enemy... the feeling of faith is not enough to kill him. But the stone (our concrete actions) guided by faith, is a better weapon than all the organization/logistical-planning in the world.

"But we have the mind of Christ." (1 Cor. 2:16)

"For the kingdom of God is not a matter of talk but of power." (1 Cor. 4:20)
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ClaytonB again.
    Well said. Peace, brother. I'd contend a few points, but they're not worth disputing.

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    According to Travel Fun 69, there was a stand-down on enforcement, but it's hard to say. Reliable info is hard to come by.

This goes here;

Last edited by ClaytonB; 02-06-2022 at 06:37 PM.

Looks like we're nearing the point-of-no-return in respect to Bitcion/crypto...

Sure. Just have Trudeau come out at nine and say, "I just handed in my resignation. Could one of you give me a ride home?"

I was going to say this in rep, but I must spread some first... Anyway, that's my favorite youtube channel for music videos. Thergothon1 does miracles with rock, metal, and fast old cars.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    This goes here;

Federal hut hut hit squads now.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Hazmat? That's good news. If these lib fascists won't let anyone but a hazmat team handle a flipping Jerry can of diesel, that'll slow the bastard s down.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-06-2022 at 08:23 PM.

@Anti Federalist

Meanwhile, down summertime way...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    @Anti Federalist

Farmers are headed toward Ottawa tomorrow....

A familiar maneuver.

Things are getting tricky.

If they do another trucker protest in DC, the plan should be to load the trucks up with gas and food, etc. in the trailer. Make sure they truck enough in so they won't need a resupply for a while.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

@TheTexan there goes the neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    @TheTexan there goes the neighborhood.

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I just thought of a potential false flag attack. A bomb planted on one of those gas wagons that they are walking to the truckers. If a sabatuer detonates when the police haul it away the media will eat that up.

The gov wants this to end and they want to discredit the protestors. With riot police coming in tonight, I have a feeling that this fun gathering is about to take a turn to the dark side very quickly. This is when some really dirty stuff could happen. They won't deal with these protestors like they dealt with last year's protestors.

Last edited by acptulsa; 02-06-2022 at 08:51 PM.

Page 37 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast