Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: Gunman opens fire on GOP congressional baseball team practice session

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    This place is turning in to the 1960s pretty quick
    As dumb as hippies generally were, they were as rocket surgeons when compared with today's witless twinks.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    This guy today appears to be a fully functional person who made a conscious decision to engage in political assassination. This is far more dangerous.
    It speaks volumes to the general state of the American polity.

Obama did his job well as the delivery system.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Which is precisely why I could not possibly care less anymore about being labeled bigot, racist, homophobe, xenophobe, sexist or any other hundreds of "-ists", "-phobes" or "-isms" flying around out there these days.

I could turn myself inside out otherwise, and still be labeled and dismissed as such.

I'm going to defend me and mine, and what I think is right, and devil take the hindmost.
    Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist
    Yeah,no shared common history at all.

Won't get an argument from me about that...when white people get pushed to that crazy stupid point, yeah, you pretty much need to leave the continent.

We all know, no other ethnic groups or cultures do that.

So why are the powers that be pushing us/them into that corner?
    I think they are already taking their victory lap, and whether that is premature or not is another matter entirely. They presume white men no longer have the vitality to oppose the designs of others to reduce them to irrelevancy. Between the useful idiots (white men supporting the undermining of white men) and apathetic (what does it matter if whites fall from power in the countries where they constitute the majority?) their rhetoric may never be punished. The decadence currently present in western civilization is already playing a heavy role in the demographic decline of whites in general, and my opinion is the bloodletting from WWI and WWII is largely responsible. Masculine men died in extreme numbers and left the effete remains to carry on the future. Western civilization, as it exists now in those countries most affected by those two wars, is hopelessly feminine and therefore suicidal.*

*Exceptions include Poland, Russia, and other countries that are not endorsing policies that debase their existing populations. How utterly bizarre that history may be repeating itself. The Western Roman Empire collapsed, but was succeeded by the Eastern Roman Empire carrying the banner of civilization for awhile. What I cannot explain is why Russia, which was affected by both WWI and WWII has managed to maintain the masculine spirit necessary to not debase themselves by inviting their displacement. Perhaps because they never enjoyed the prosperity western countries did, and as such decadence never had the opportunity to corrupt their culture.

Any white man that isn't alarmed by the rise of rhetoric invoking "white guilt", "white privilege", and the demonization of white men is an abject idiot. If white men should fall from power, then you can be sure the minorities adhering to the venomous ideology will be looking to mete out punishment for the perceived wrongs they have suffered.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Btw, I'm not naive enough, at this point, to think that Rand doesn't play the politics game when it suits him.
    That is the behavior that leads me to question him. I understand why he did it, but still greatly prefer his father's approach. We don't need clever players, but rather a lot more Ron Pauls. That, of course, is not going to happen any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.No. View Post
    Of course not. Asians in this country are almost entirely first-generation or second-generation immigrants. They imigrate via sponsership programs where they can find someone who will be willing to employ them in the USA. They tend to be overly educated compared to the average population of their home country; in fact, they tend to be over-educated with respect to the American population. They have the tools and ability to fight past any barriers that are put in place...on top of that, they tend to immigrate to places where those barriers will be the least.

Blacks and Hispanics don't have those advantages, and Blacks at least have stayed in areas (the South) where the highest barriers have been present.
    There are plenty of Asians that have roots going well beyond first and second generation in this country, and they consistently perform at a high level too. This is not a mistake, it is a result of their cultural integrity.

They tend to be overly educated because their culture is better than many of the alternatives. Their cultures typically value education. It is no surprise at all that they consistently outperform whites on IQ tests, and why they can integrate themselves into western civilization successfully. They demonstrate the behaviors that successfully build civilizations, and no surprise! - Asians have consistently established very successful countries.

And then you have South America, Africa, and the Middle East. In the Middle East you have the Jews, the only group consistently performing higher than Asians in IQ tests, and unsurprisingly they possess the only country that can be considered successful in that part of the world.

Better people create better cultures, and better cultures result in successful civilizations. Successful civilizations possess cultures that routinely produce individuals of higher quality than the alternatives.

People are only equal in a purely negative sense.

Heroic are those individuals that rise above their $#@!ty cultures and become excellent. They are heroes because they are rare. Most do not.
    Last edited by BSWPaulsen; 06-18-2017 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Yup the right is just full of bigots the left literally wants to kill you and turn your unborn children into skin cream

MMMMmmmmm... skin cream... There can be no wrong where skin cream is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    All candidates have their idiot supporters. [/video]
    I am sure that is so, but your attempt to equate the character and degree of those supporting RP with those of Sanders doesn't even rate as the lamest form of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    As dumb as hippies generally were, they were as rocket surgeons when compared with today's witless twinks.
    "Hippies" understood how the #goonerment #goonsquad had no legitimate claim over a free man. Something that seems to have gone over the heads of the 99%...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Think about the stupidity of your statement. Why would you think that a kid with silly name had a bad parent? Why would you think that mattered? Why wouldn't you look at actual achievement vs. your biases? Hell, what if the applicant is from Africa? Wouldn't the name make complete sense in that context.

Can you explain the logic behind this? How can you be so certain of their parents' idiocy, and that it transferred on to the kid?
    An African sounding name puts a kid at a competitive disadvantage. That alone makes those parents bad parents.

That said, nobody is dumping a resume from someone with a high GPA in math, science, business or engineering regardless of their name. Kwame isn't having his resume dumped with a real background. In fact, he is getting hired at a higher rate at a higher salary than an equivalent white or Asian kid with his resume.

However, if a kid has has an African studies or sociology or gender studies degree regardless of gpa, along with a African name, that is just a problem waiting to happen. That kid is going to have a problem on the margin because an employer is going to know that kid is prone to bull$#@! thinking and more likely to file a discrimination lawsuit. Whereas a white kid with the psych degree on average is going to be less of a lawsuit risk and probably will get a few more opportunities.

Of course not. Asians in this country are almost entirely first-generation or second-generation immigrants. They imigrate via sponsership programs where they can find someone who will be willing to employ them in the USA. They tend to be overly educated compared to the average population of their home country; in fact, they tend to be over-educated with respect to the American population. They have the tools and ability to fight past any barriers that are put in place...on top of that, they tend to immigrate to places where those barriers will be the least.

Blacks and Hispanics don't have those advantages, and Blacks at least have stayed in areas (the South) where the highest barriers have been present.
    So, even though you're crawfishing all over the place, your answer is yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Secession, now, please, for the love of Christ...
    Secession is a non-solution. Not in the current context of general human insanity.

Secession is a non-solution. Not in the current context of general human insanity.
    Secession is Triage.
    Separate the terminal from those who might be saved.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    "Hippies" understood how the #goonerment #goonsquad had no legitimate claim over a free man. Something that seems to have gone over the heads of the 99%...
    You must be talking about Martian hippies. Earth hippies were only against one flavor of government. As for the other flavor, the communist one they were incapable of identifying as such because someone changed the label on the bottle, they pined to have its giant schlong thrust into every orifice. They demanded it, just as today's twinks do, only without the inhibitions and limitations of logic and moral decency, such as they may have been in the first generation hippy. It's the absence of logic, reason, rationality, and any moral sense that allows the twinks to boldy call for the death of all who displease them and make open calls for civil war.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Secession is Triage.
    Separate the terminal from those who might be saved.
    Nice theory, but I doubt it would work. Show me a state where the people might be saved, vis-à-vis the rest. New Hampshire? A den of liberal iniquity, the presence of a few thousand porcupines notwithstanding.

Given the current mood, it appears that sufficient numbers of "liberals" in every state are gearing up for a physical fight. Secession would not prevent it, and if it would I would be 100% against it. As awful and perhaps insane as it may sound, this needs to happen because things cannot continue as they have. The left isn't going to give in, nor will the right. That leaves us in a situation where the two sides will not reconcile and the "left" will steadfastly refuse to live and let live. Where, pray tell, do you or does anyone else think this can lead, other than warfare of some form and degree? The left demands our capitulation and appear ready to go all the way to secure it. I, for one, have no intentions of giving in to them. That leaves the likes of us with a very clear choice: fight or fold. All else equal, that choice is inevitable. Barring fundamental changes in the conditions, it is my considered opinion that the sooner it happens, the better.

To be quite frank, I am so wholly sick and tired of the tyrants who beset my freedom, and especially those who support and enable them, that I no longer care if even tens of millions of Americans die in the conflagration of a second civil war. Those who would see me shackled mean nothing to me. Their lives have no value to me, save that they be turned to fertilizer. Therefore, if they wish to openly call for my destruction, then I say bring it now because I am as ready as I will ever be. I will not fire the first shot, but if I have any say in the matter, I will fire the last.
    Last edited by osan; 06-18-2017 at 09:08 PM.

Nice theory, but I doubt it would work. Show me a state where the people might be saved, vis-à-vis the rest. New Hampshire? A den of liberal iniquity, the presence of a few thousand porcupines notwithstanding.

Given the current mood, it appears that sufficient numbers of "liberals" in every state are gearing up for a physical fight. Secession would not prevent it, and if it would I would be 100% against it. As awful and perhaps insane as it may sound, this needs to happen because things cannot continue as they have. The left isn't going to give in, nor will the right. That leaves us in a situation where the two sides will not reconcile and the "left" will steadfastly refuse to live and let live. Where, pray tell, do you or does anyone else think this can lead, other than warfare of some form and degree? The left demands our capitulation and appear ready to go all the way to secure it. I, for one, have no intentions of giving in to them. That leaves the likes of us with a very clear choice: fight or fold. All else equal, that choice is inevitable. Barring fundamental changes in the conditions, it is my considered opinion that the sooner it happens, the better.

To be quite frank, I am so wholly sick and tired of the tyrants who beset my freedom, and especially those who support and enable them, that I no longer care if even tens of millions of Americans die in the conflagration of a second civil war. Those who would see me shackled mean nothing to me. Their lives have no value to me, save that they be turned to fertilizer. Therefore, if they wish to openly call for my destruction, then I say bring it now because I am as ready as I will ever be. I will not fire the first shot, but if I have any say in the matter, I will fire the last.
    War is the alternative, I would like to give secession a chance first though.
    Even though the left did not give the south that option last time, we are supposed to be better than them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

War is the alternative, I would like to give secession a chance first though.
    Secession is not going to happen.

Even though the left did not give the south that option last time, we are supposed to be better than them.
    We are? Methinks you and I live in different worlds.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We are? Methinks you and I live in different worlds.
    We are supposed to believe in not imposing our political philosophy on others through force and violence, or do you think we should go around the world conquering people in order to "Free" them? after all we are right and they are wrong.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You must be talking about Martian hippies. Earth hippies were only against one flavor of government. As for the other flavor, the communist one they were incapable of identifying as such because someone changed the label on the bottle, they pined to have its giant schlong thrust into every orifice. They demanded it, just as today's twinks do, only without the inhibitions and limitations of logic and moral decency, such as they may have been in the first generation hippy. It's the absence of logic, reason, rationality, and any moral sense that allows the twinks to boldy call for the death of all who displease them and make open calls for civil war.
    There were those who promoted Marxism but that was not heart and soul of the hippy movement. If you want to understand the true focus of the movement you really need only study one man. Dr. Timothy Leary. Yes, he was a bit of a kook but then so am I (and maybe those who know you might say the same - I have no idea). Leary was the man who coined the phrase "Question Authority" which I use a lot. In his speeches he would often tell the audience to "question authority - even mine". You will find that Leary also supported Ron Paul in his 88 bid for president...

THIS ONE

There were those who promoted Marxism but that was not heart and soul of the hippy movement. If you want to understand the true focus of the movement you really need only study one man. Dr. Timothy Leary. Yes, he was a bit of a kook but then so am I (and maybe those who know you might say the same - I have no idea). Leary was the man who coined the phrase "Question Authority" which I use a lot. In his speeches he would often tell the audience to "question authority - even mine". You will find that Leary also supported Ron Paul in his 88 bid for president...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I had forgotten how long that song was...

THIS ONE

We are supposed to believe in not imposing our political philosophy on others through force and violence, or do you think we should go around the world conquering people in order to "Free" them? after all we are right and they are wrong.
    You infer things from my words that are not correct.

No. What one needs study are the outcomes. Men have started movements which promptly took on lives of their own and left them in the dust, and even killed them at times. Results are all that matter. Intentions mean nothing and count for the same. Great intellects with valid messages count for nothing when the wad of humanity takes what they offer and mangles it into some ravaged, maimed thing wholly unrelated. That is what went on with the hippies. THAT is where the statistical mean fell and THAT is what counts. Great men are irrelevant when the mob mutates their ideas into stupidity that leads to evil results.

No. What one needs study are the outcomes. Men have started movements which promptly took on lives of their own and left them in the dust, and even killed them at times. Results are all that matter. Intentions mean nothing and count for the same. Great intellects with valid messages count for nothing when the wad of humanity takes what they offer and mangles it into some ravaged, maimed thing wholly unrelated. That is what went on with the hippies. THAT is where the statistical mean fell and THAT is what counts. Great men are irrelevant when the mob mutates their ideas into stupidity that leads to evil results.
    "The unreal is more powerful than the real. Because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. Because it's only intangibles, ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. Stone crumbles. Wood rots. People, well, they die. But things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on. If you can change the way people think. The way they see themselves. The way they see the world. You can change the way people live their lives. That’s the only lasting thing you can create."

-chuck palahniuk

It's the same then with the "Ron Paul" movement. That is one of the two greatest movements I've seen in my lifetime (the other was the peace movement in the 60's). The Ron Paul Liberty movement has been transformed in the most part to the MAGA Trump, Trump, Trump movement. A far cry from what Ron stood for but it's the same as the peace movement. It was based on "peace" and "questioning authority" and it morphed into Marxism. I'm not going to bad mouth the movement started by Ron and I'm not going to bad mouth the movement of peace. People are responsible for taking a good thing and distorting it. Even so, the ideas of peace, love and liberty are still here smoldering. It will take some wind to fan them into raging infernos again...

THIS ONE

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's the same then with the "Ron Paul" movement. That is one of the two greatest movements I've seen in my lifetime (the other was the peace movement in the 60's). The Ron Paul Liberty movement has been transformed in the most part to the MAGA Trump, Trump, Trump movement. A far cry from what Ron stood for but it's the same as the peace movement. It was based on "peace" and "questioning authority" and it morphed into Marxism. I'm not going to bad mouth the movement started by Ron and I'm not going to bad mouth the movement of peace. People are responsible for taking a good thing and distorting it. Even so, the ideas of peace, love and liberty are still here smoldering. It will take some wind to fan them into raging infernos again...
    "For me and my entire generation, we took on this kind of sarcastic, ironic, snarkiness because it seemed the most extreme reaction to the earnestness of hippies."

-chuck palahniuk

Pretty much right on.
    There is no spoon.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Screw domestic peace. We have people who want us dead. Peace left town decades ago. Sorry you missed the memo.
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-19-2017 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Screw domestic peace. We have people who want us dead. Peace left town decades ago. Sorry you missed the memo.
    Are you advocating for violence?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Are you advocating for violence?
    I didn't advocate violence. I'm responding to decades of violence camouflaged as the American Way. How many more false flags are willing to put up with? The entire country should have frozen to a stop after they (as opposed to the brilliant scapegoat) blew up that daycare center in Oklahoma City. These animals need to be exterminated.
    Last edited by AuH20; 06-19-2017 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I didn't advocate violence.

... These animals need to be exterminated.
    Thanks for clarifying
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast