Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: TX - 21 Dead, Dozens Injured in Texas Elementary School Shooting

Speaking of the NRA convention...

https://twitter.com/stevenvoiceover/...98580937875459
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just a reminder about the meaning of "FAKE NEWS":

May 28, 2022 Independent: Ukraine news – live: Russia has depleted its modernised equipment, military analyst says

Now, switch on your gray splatter for a second and ask yourself this: how likely is it that Russia has "depleted" its "modernized equipment"? What the hell even is "modernized equipment"?! Does Russia not manufacture brand new, modern military equipment? Or are they still wrenching on 1970-model T-72s, trying to order spare parts from somewhere in Belgium and cursing the heavens in a vodka-induced rage when the parts are "blockaded" by NATO? Seriously? I don't trust Putin any further than I could throw a Russian T-90 tank, but he's not an idiot. The idea that the Russians are pinned down and frittering away their tanks or troops on a rum-headed land invasion of Ukraine is utter nonsense. The entire narrative is obviously fabricated out of whole cloth, nothing about it is real or true at all. Not one bit of it!

So, now ask yourself this: Why should anyone believe anything at all that is reported by the same media that has been repeatedly proven to lie and stage false-flag events on domestic soil, and which is CURRENTLY lying its face off about "the war in Ukraine", to the point that even a young child can work out that they're blatantly lying to you -- right there on their official MSMBS.com websites? Why is anything they say believable?

"Oh, you're just exaggerating. Yes, the news might be biased at times, but they're not making things up or suppressing events that actually happened. That would be impossible because they'd get caught." Well, suit yourself...

DW - Fact check: Fake news thrives amid Russia-Ukraine war -- Manipulated photos, false statements, state propaganda and deepfake videos are all part of the war between Russia and Ukraine. We debunk some examples and show how to spot the deception.

The very thing they're doing... they explain it in detail, and pin it on "the other side". Read the whole thing and try not to vomit. I dare you...

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I find it rather convenient that both of the "shooters" in the last two events, found time to write a book with all the stuff in them to make the media narrative believable.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The brave cops restrain a man on the ground. Possibly a bad disobedient parent that told them that they had to do something against the shooter inside the school.
    Bystanders yelling that the cops must let him go.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    No. What I believe is that the US Media are proven liars. Switch off your searching-for-the-next-Alex-Jones circuits for a moment and actually read what I wrote for comprehension. How the hell can I have any substantial opinion about "what really happened" in Uvalde when I have zero reliable information? By zero, I mean zero. The Boy Who Cried Wolf is informing me in no uncertain terms that there's "really, REALLY" a wolf this time, and he even has cell-phone footage of the wolf... but so what, he's a proven liar. Maybe there really is a wolf. Maybe not. It's all the same to me. Proven liars are liars and I'm not going to jump through the flaming emotional circus-hoops anymore. Not until the ring-master is dragged out into the sunlight and hanged, for real.
    The media don’t have to be trustworthy for us to be able to know that there are some types of lies that they couldn’t possibly get away with. They just aren’t anywhere close to the realm of possibility. One of those is pretending that a school shooting happened where kids died if there really wasn’t one.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Maybe they want this shooting to be Sandy Hook 2.0.
    Seems they got their hearts' desire.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    The brave cops restrain a man on the ground. Possibly a bad disobedient parent that told them that they had to do something against the shooter inside the school.
    Bystanders yelling that the cops must let him go.
    Yelling being all they did.

They should have beaten those cops to bloody stumps.

America's problem in a nutshell.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post

To be fair, those cops are armed to the teeth. And there's a lot of them. Any attempt to "beat them to stumps" would have been resoundingly unsuccessful.

I get your point however and I agree with it in principle.

Perhaps the problem is the existence of cops itself.

A problem, which can be solved separately.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

A healthy amount of skepticism is absolutely necessary, but when you start wandering down rabbit holes much you end up in the same spot you started in, maybe it's best to stick to easily verifiable information. It's hard enough to get people to swallow that sometimes.
    ---------------------
    For example:

The media is going to take advantage of this tragedy to push the anti-gun narrative. [many people can't even get as far as here]

versus:

'This whole thing was staged. '
    'The parents aren't real, just paid actors. '
    'Someone paid these officers to stand down.'
    'The door was propped open by an insider. '
    'The children never existed.'
    'The school never existed.'
    'Uvalde isn't even a real town!'
    etc etc etc
    [very few people spend time here, and probably go straight to writing you off as a nutter, TPTB know this, and are likely to start spitting out wild schemes into the mix just to discredit you]

Another example:

'Blowback' is a consequence of our meddling in middle east - Dr. Ron Paul

versus:

"Jet fuel doesn't melt steel"
    "the WTC was rigged with explosives"
    "a plane can't take down a building of that size"
    "where is the evidence that flight 93 existed?"
    "the cell phone calls to families were faked"

One of those is relatively easily verifiable, and rather logical on the surface (again people have a hard time even accepting the concept of blowback). If Ron Paul had come out on stage spitting out all the other stuff, I know I wouldn't have given him an audience (not back then anyways).
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 05-28-2022 at 06:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    The media don’t have to be trustworthy for us to be able to know that there are some types of lies that they couldn’t possibly get away with.
    "They could never pull it off" is not a valid argument to have evidence thrown out before consideration. "Your Honor, I object to this evidence and request the court to have it thrown out because my client is too incompetent to have pulled off such a daring heist!" What a nonsense argument.

They just aren’t anywhere close to the realm of possibility.
    I don't want to hear about what is possible or impossible:

"Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” (Matthew 17:20) There goes Jesus exaggerating again!

One of those is pretending that a school shooting happened where kids died if there really wasn’t one.
    You have no idea what powers Satan does or doesn't have. When the Antichrist is unmasked to the world, he will be wielding powers so great that he will deceive all -- all without exception -- who are not miraculously saved by God. Nobody will "outsmart" or "outwit" the Beast system. So I don't want to hear about what is "close to the realm of possibility" or not. I've been listening to this nonsense for over three decades. Enough.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post

@osan There is hope.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Just a reminder about the meaning of "FAKE NEWS":

May 28, 2022 Independent: Ukraine news – live: Russia has depleted its modernised equipment, military analyst says

Now, switch on your gray splatter for a second and ask yourself this: how likely is it that Russia has "depleted" its "modernized equipment"? What the hell even is "modernized equipment"?! Does Russia not manufacture brand new, modern military equipment? Or are they still wrenching on 1970-model T-72s, trying to order spare parts from somewhere in Belgium and cursing the heavens in a vodka-induced rage when the parts are "blockaded" by NATO? Seriously? I don't trust Putin any further than I could throw a Russian T-90 tank, but he's not an idiot. The idea that the Russians are pinned down and frittering away their tanks or troops on a rum-headed land invasion of Ukraine is utter nonsense. The entire narrative is obviously fabricated out of whole cloth, nothing about it is real or true at all. Not one bit of it!

So, now ask yourself this: Why should anyone believe anything at all that is reported by the same media that has been repeatedly proven to lie and stage false-flag events on domestic soil, and which is CURRENTLY lying its face off about "the war in Ukraine", to the point that even a young child can work out that they're blatantly lying to you -- right there on their official MSMBS.com websites? Why is anything they say believable?

"Oh, you're just exaggerating. Yes, the news might be biased at times, but they're not making things up or suppressing events that actually happened. That would be impossible because they'd get caught." Well, suit yourself...

DW - Fact check: Fake news thrives amid Russia-Ukraine war -- Manipulated photos, false statements, state propaganda and deepfake videos are all part of the war between Russia and Ukraine. We debunk some examples and show how to spot the deception.

The very thing they're doing... they explain it in detail, and pin it on "the other side". Read the whole thing and try not to vomit. I dare you...
    There is so much clown-world in the media.

With that said, some weapon systems have a very long life.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I approve of her in every way.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    There is so much clown-world in the media.

With that said, some weapon systems have a very long life.

Sure, that's called being economical and not chasing the latest fad when there is no actual reason to do so. But the point is that the disinformation propaganda is claiming or, at least implying, that Russia has some limited amount of "modernized" equipment -- meaning old equipment that they bolted new stuff onto -- and after that is "depleted" (by imaginary missile strikes on Russian tanks, I guess??), they are dead in the water because they don't have any new equipment manufacturing capability. Utter gibberish, complete disinformation, lies and propaganda. And this sh!t is proudly beamed to the four corners of the Earth over the Internet because the Deep State somehow "just knows" that nobody can catch them lying and put a stop to it...

@osan There is hope.
    Where's AF's outrage at the replacement agenda with this picture? You know those two boys are poster childs for that outrage right? The narrative of her "rescue" is allegory for immigration from points south. Broke away from swine, hopped a fence, broke into a government school, etcetc. lol you're being trolled. But she's wearing white and is attractive....so....carry on I guess.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-29-2022 at 02:05 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Where's AF's outrage at the replacement agenda with this picture? You know those two boys are poster childs for that outrage right? The narrative of her "rescue" is allegory for immigration from points south. Broke away from swine, hopped a fence, broke into a government school, etcetc. lol you're being trolled. But she's wearing white and is attractive....so....carry on I guess.
    I don't think AF has any issue with individuals from hispanic countries who come here for a better life and are conservative, upstanding moral folks. I think he has a problem with the white elitist politicians who are allowing illegal immigrants to flood into our country, who largely vote for Democrats and help them gain more power.

It turns out Uvalde is one of those conservative Hispanic enclaves.. even though one of the parents of the children who allegedly died in the incident has a bunch of anti-Trump paraphernalia in his house, along with Freemason symbology (edit: nm... it looks like that photo may be from Parkland shooting?)

Buffalo shooting was on May 14.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-29-2022 at 02:46 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

lol you're being trolled.
    Go hide in your damn bunker ,,of get a damn grip.

Media is Trolling,, this ain't in Media.

and I know without a doubt that the school shooting was a programmed and equipped individual being used for a Gun Control agenda.

this is the other side.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Knock it off...

Words fail to describe how proud I am of this mom.

I had already posted her story elsewhere IIRC.

If she has legal trouble over this, I would happily contribute to her defense.

The two issues are apples and bowling balls and you know it.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    When seconds count, cops are only minutes away.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

No, it's not as simple and straightforward as all of the tinfoil-hat people believe. But it's intentional and it is driven for specific purposes, political and especially spiritual. This is demonic and that's the real reason you can't find "proof". Spirits are invisible and intangible.. they don't leave fingerprints.
    That's an argument(?) I'm not willing to have, because it is unwinnable.

There is nothing I can, or would want to say, to shake your faith in that.

If that's the case, then there is nothing we can do about it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I have a hard time going to church these days because I can't seem to find a preacher who will preach out of the old testament.

Most modern Christians seem to subscribe wholeheartedly to the new testament's teachings of Jesus, that you must keep loving your neighbor unconditionally, because even if you are persecuted and killed by your enemy, your reward awaits you in heaven.

That's fine and good until it becomes an excuse for inaction, and based on how dead the church is, I can't really see it as anything else.

Maybe that's a sin for me to say, but if God ever again has any need for a David to TKO a Goliath, or a Samson to smite some philistines, he doesn't have a lot of candidates to choose from, lol.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 05-29-2022 at 07:19 AM.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

When seconds count, cops are only an hour and a quarter away.
    FTFY
    We believe our lying eyes...

You're not very good at "gotcha's!"
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    The media don’t have to be trustworthy for us to be able to know that there are some types of lies that they couldn’t possibly get away with. They just aren’t anywhere close to the realm of possibility. One of those is pretending that a school shooting happened where kids died if there really wasn’t one.

Sure they could, and have many times. All they have to do if have an army of lackeys swarm the internet slinging mud at anyone who points out the sloppiness of their work. I've yet to see a tear shed amongst the 'parents' interviewed and WTF was the DEA doing there?
    Last edited by Jenard Butler; 05-29-2022 at 07:41 AM.

It's unwinnable until the moment it's winnable. [EDIT: acptulsa pointed out I misunderstood what you wrote. Ignore the mistake, the rest of my reply is still applicable.]

I get it that "spiritual" sounds or seems to most people like "imaginary" or "so subtle as to be imperceptible to mere humans". The latter was my view for a long time until God woke me up (I got caught sleeping). The key insight I learned from all of that is that "spiritual" actually means "REAL and invisible until God makes it visible". The fallen material world, in many ways, is a veil, and it is not an innocent veil, it is a corrupting/deceiving veil whose primary purpose is to convince us that spiritual reality doesn't matter. The material world is invincible. Death cannot be conquered. The bullet in the skull is the final arbiter of power. Bullsh!t. God is the final arbiter of power. In the final analysis, bullets mean nothing.

But one of my primary goals in participating in this and other threads is to challenge the very sentiment you're expressing -- "It's above our pay-grade anyway." That's not how heaven works, and that's explained in great depth in John 14-17, especially chapter 17 when Jesus prays to the Father. Spiritual reality is participatory, and each of us has the preparation we have for some reason. I now know what my reasons are. Yours are put in place for some reason, maybe you don't know what that is yet. But there is some reason. This is true for anyone who believes and it is more real and present than a rock even though this deceptive world makes it seem the other way around.

It's all coming down...
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 05-29-2022 at 10:58 AM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's unwinnable until the moment it's winnable.
    What is? The argument against your position? Because that's what he was talking about.

The key insight I learned from all of that is that "spiritual" actually means "REAL and invisible until God makes it visible".
    Right... That's why such arguments are unwinnable. Exactly the man's point.

But one of my primary goals in participating in this and other threads is to challenge the very sentiment you're expressing -- "It's above our pay-grade anyway."
    It is, isn't it?

God is the final arbiter of power.
    That's above my pay grade.

I continue to be amazed how many paragraphs you can write about "it" without ever bothering to define what "it" you're talking about. That's a handy way to start arguments with people who agree with you, but does it win converts?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-29-2022 at 09:49 AM.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Go hide in your damn bunker ,,of get a damn grip.

Media is Trolling,, this ain't in Media.

and I know without a doubt that the school shooting was a programmed and equipped individual being used for a Gun Control agenda.

this is the other side.
    It's not so difficult to work out what they're doing. But it requires faith in God to (a) understand spiritual reality and (b) keep hope in the face of the cosmic horror of it all.

In his speech to the NRA just a couple days after this shooting, Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson argued vehemently that we need to harden our schools (see below, this is a MUST-WATCH speech). The Feds have up-armored everything, you can't get within a king's mile of a Federal building without being scanned by every technology known to man, and the building itself is built like a bank. But our schools? Pshaw, prop the doors open, no problem. We are leaving our schools as soft-targets.

At the same time, we know that there are dark forces in our country that are messing with certain individuals' minds. These people are targeted for unknown reasons and then they are turned into living, breathing weapons, likely without any knowledge on their part that this is being done to them. You can call it "MK-ULTRA", you can call it the psych-pharmaceutical industrial complex, you can call it Illuminati mind-programming, mind-control, or whatever you want. It doesn't really matter what you call it because it's spiritual in its nature and causes. You cannot tamper with the human soul and expect that God is not going to tamper right back. But the wicked are so bold and arrogant that they imagine they can take on God himself. So be it.

When you bring these two factors together -- vulnerable gatherings of large numbers of children, and a burgeoning population of schizoids on a hair-trigger -- what do you think is inevitably going to happen? What is a binary explosive?

Last edited by ClaytonB; 05-29-2022 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What is? The argument against your position? Because that's what he was talking about.

Right... That's why such arguments are unwinnable. Exactly the man's point.
    Ah -- my reading comprehension failed me there. I thought he was saying that the spiritual war is unwinnable because it is beyond human capability to participate in it. I.e. we can only shoot bullets, while the wicked are shooting whatever they're shooting. Either way, what I wrote is applicable.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It is, isn't it?
    No.

That's above my pay grade.
    Read John 17.

I continue to be amazed how many paragraphs you can write about "it" without ever bothering to define what "it" you're talking about. That's a handy way to start arguments with people who agree with you, but does it win converts?
    In this specific case, the "it" is the spiritual war that is spilling over in our news headlines (and sometimes in our schools and streets) in the form of bloodshed and other tragedies. See Revelation 12:7. This deceptive world-order is built on constant tragedy and crisis. It's been that way since Adam and Eve first stepped foot out of the Garden and entered this god-forsaken wasteland. It was a lie and a trap from the moment the snake lisped into Eve's ear. If you think these things are not connected, you're not paying attention. They're all of a piece.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast