Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [[ - NEW VIDEO - ]] rEVOLution - Ron Paul 2012 (I think you'll like this)

[[ - NEW VIDEO - ]] rEVOLution - Ron Paul 2012 (I think you'll like this)

Last edited by Matthew Zak; 07-29-2011 at 08:47 PM.
    O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake, America

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And it's finally processed -- watch if you will.

//
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 07-29-2011 at 09:29 PM.

fixed.
    Last edited by Matthew Zak; 07-29-2011 at 08:47 PM.

//
    Last edited by JK/SEA; 07-29-2011 at 09:07 PM.

look for it later tonight

Good. Everyone needs to see it. I really like it.

I'm glad you like it! Sorry about the spelling errors. I would trust any 11 year old to edit my videos ahead of myself. I'm a smart enough guy, but when it comes to spelling... my brain just doesn't care at all. I was pretty good in the 2nd grade... after that though... I'm the worst speller I've ever known.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was a proofreader once, and typesetter. I do make mistakes once in a while. Nobodies perfect.

Wow, that was awesome.

Did you make any of the cg/footage? Either way, great edit job!

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Wow, that was awesome.

Did you make any of the cg/footage? Either way, great edit job!
    No I didn't make any of the footage. That's all from youtube. :P And thank you!

Great music, and great video effects. +rep

Very well done. I'm sure that 7+ minutes cost you at least 15-20+ total hours of editing and production.

If I had one thing to add, it would be plugging the 2011 tea party moneybomb. Because something that well done should have a date attached to it.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Wow! That was off the charts fantastic! I loved it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Inspirational!

Nicely done!

Thank you!
    Heads and Hips, Heads and Hips!

That video was absolutely sensational, the audio was astounding. I agree, it should have a date on it. Something like Aug 13th, 2011, The r3volution Continues.

I added an annotation at the end for the boston tea party. Is http://mysite.verizon.net/nathanielyao/index.html still a valid pledge site or should I find another?

Very impressive!
    "We have allowed our Nation to be overtaxed, and over-regulated, and overrun by bureaucrats. The Founders would be ashamed of us for what we're putting up with."

Never try to take the "politics" out of politics.

This does a good job of drawing the parallels between the two revolutions, especially the inovative ways in which news traveled. It's also important to note that the people took the lead and the "fathers" followed in the 1770's. Some of them were still seeking reconciliation with England when news came to Philly that tens of thousands of colonists were marching on Boston because they'd heard that the British had bombed it (one of many conspiracy theories and rumors during that time). This news and its impact on the hearers set the course of history. Going to go back and watch it again. Thank you!

I don't post many videos like this on FLIX, because honestly - most are so very amateur, but yours is great, and posted!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

Awesome video...make more please!!
    Capitalists can exploit you only with your permission: by trading with you, selling to you, asking you to sell out.

Government exploits you at the point of a gun.

As long as you limit the power of the latter, the former can only exploit by providing better products, services and options. if they collude, then all bets are off. But that is a problem with government--in that case fascism--not capitalism.

-dew

I liked it! But you could have used more different footage of Paul supporters at the end...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OMG, best Ron Paul video so far!

Great job.

One thing that I started thinking when watching it, it might be neat in some other video to show a backdrop video of a younger RP and then progressively older, when talking about the person who has been warning of our economy troubles. I wondered if that might be powerful in showing how long he has been warning of this. Surely, there must be some video of him giving Congressional speeches earlier in his career, somewhere. At least since the beginning of CSPAN.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Zak View Post
    Excellent video, it got me hyped just watching it. Imagine with all of us laying the ground work today with background knowledge of Ron Paul, by keeping on with putting the bug in peoples ear, and then send this out as a mass email prior to a State's primary (or Iowa's straw poll).

It is crazy to think about it; but what other candidate out there has such a grass root following that has such a wide talent base? Excellent video!

Could we get maybe a shorter version with the same content put out too? 7 minutes may seem pretty long for some average folk to watch.

In an odd coincidence I was watching a History Channel video "America: The Story of Us". Much of the entry video you have frmo youtube actually came from the History Channel series. Might want to be careful there.

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Am...8?trkid=438403
    Do you live in Michigan? Join our meetup and help spread the Ron Paul message!!

http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-39/

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Awesome video

Very, very well done. Your talents are increasing!

Now, how do we get this video in front of Tea Party people? And I'm not talking about the Ron Paul Tea Party people, I'm talking about those who have joined the movement because of Glenn Beck. Those who have a sense that something is wrong, but have no idea about the real causes. Those who think they are pursing the ideals of our Founders, but have been overtaken by just another collective. You know, the tea party they talk about on TV.

I think this video can really serve to gather that support. Let's all make sure they see it.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast