Thread: Ben Shapiro interviews Piers Morgan about the lunatic left

Ben Shapiro interviews Piers Morgan about the lunatic left

“I understand why the liberals, my side, if you like, are getting it so horribly wrong. They just wanna tell people, not just how to lead their lives, but if you don't lead it the way I tell you to it's a kind of version of fascism. If you don't lead the life the way I'm telling you to then I'm going to ruin your life. I'm gonna scream abuse at you. I'm gonna get you fired from your job. I'm gonna get you hounded by your family and friends. I'm gonna make you the most disgusting human being in the world.”

This whole video was actually really good until they got to guns at the end.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    British “news” is unbiased....
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    British “news” is unbiased....
    Yeah lmao I forgot about that bit.

Please don't promote Ben Shapiro!
    He is a Neocon scumbag who called Ron Paul & Pat Buchanan anti-semites!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I cannot stand his condescending voice.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    His voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Sorry, I judge things individually based on the information they provide. I don’t make lists of who is in or out of favor and consult those to learn what I’m allowed to post by the PC Police.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Sorry, I judge things individually based on the information they provide. I don’t make lists of who is in or out of favor and consult those to learn what I’m allowed to post by the PC Police.
    Here is a good video demonstrating how Ben doesn't get it.

https://youtu.be/mKHJjmlPTq0

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    Here is a good video demonstrating how Ben doesn't get it.

https://youtu.be/mKHJjmlPTq0
    I never said Ben got it. I said this one video was a good video. Which surprised me, because Ben doesn’t really get it.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I never said Ben got it. I said this one video was a good video. Which surprised me, because Ben doesn’t really get it.
    I posted a thread a while back with speech Ben Shapiro gave at a University that was over an hour long.

I don't think there was anything he said in the entire hour that I, you, or most people here would disagree with.

He does have a couple pretty big blind spots, but he has even changed his mind and agrees with legalizing herb.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    He is really shmarmy.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I posted a thread a while back with speech Ben Shapiro gave at a University that was over an hour long.

I don't think there was anything he said in the entire hour that I, you, or most people here would disagree with.

He does have a couple pretty big blind spots, but he has even changed his mind and agrees with legalizing herb.
    Most everyone evolves over time. Some, like Glenn Beck, metastasize and turn aggressive like cancer. For better or worse Ben’s problems don’t seem deliberate.

And sure as hail Piers Morgan doesn’t get it. But his analysis of the bat left was spot on, with the kind of insight you could only get from an insider.