Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: House Intel Panel Wants Susan Rice To Testify

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you predict something like this?
    In 1984, I believe.
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    He does not care that you appreciate it, and that is hardly why he did not comment. His posts were not to show an opposite point of view. That is not his goal. His goals are not your goals.
    And, why should I care? I can read opposing views w/o going to the stinkin' MSM.

Fine with me.
    There is no spoon.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    And, why should I care?

You won't care when the site shuts down?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Ender is either a useful idiot or a concern troll.

He always takes the let's hear every bodies side stance. If a communist would be advocating for concentrations camps here ender would be giving him the time of day.

Edit: on liberal issues.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I think you might be spending too much time on /r/The_Donald

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I'll consider changing the way I do things, for the sake of avoiding future misunderstandings.
    Thanks. I would +rep if you if could.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    +rep

Maybe CPUd should qualify his posts- but STILL-

I believe it is very important to read all sides of an issue to see where the truth might actually be. You can't see what is really happening w/o all sides of the picture.
    I agree. However sometimes CPUd's posts look like mirror images of Trumpskiites posts. "Someone said that Preibus sent out the Trump tweets attacking the Freedom Caucus and I'm going to accept that as plausible because I can't imagine herr leader doing anything wrong."

C Pud is not here to discuss things. People who want to target en masse are not interested in what you have to say.
    I've seen Trumpskiites do that and the funny thing is that I have yet to see you complain about that. Why is that? Where were you when LibertyEagle attacked Justin Amash for daring to attack herr leader?

I appreciated CPUd's posts immensely when the Trump supporters began to encompass the forum. His posts were to show the opposite POV on Trump and he did not comment much because of constant attacks- JMHPOV
    So did I. Trumpskiites jumped the shark first. Glad to see CPUd is open to reason.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

He always takes the let's hear every bodies side stance. If a communist would be advocating for concentrations camps here ender would be giving him the time of day.

Herr Leader's secretary of state just said they are going to adopt Obama's policy of regime change in Syria. Are you going to finally stand up against herr leader? I'm guessing no.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I've seen Trumpskiites do that and the funny thing is that I have yet to see you complain about that. Why is that? Where were you when LibertyEagle attacked Justin Amash for daring to attack herr leader?

Trumpskiites do what? Are you putting me on? Do you know the difference between a troll who is maliciously trying to shut down this site and somebody who is not?
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 04-06-2017 at 01:58 PM.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Herr Leader's secretary of state just said they are going to adopt Obama's policy of regime change in Syria. Are you going to finally stand up against herr leader? I'm guessing no.
    I will say this. If we are in a hot war with Russia or China I will consider Trump to be a failure in foreign policy. If we are more involved in occupation wars then when he started I will consider him a failure.

I won't consider him a failure for wiping out ISIS. I wouldn't do that but he did promise this. So this goes outside the brakets for fail or success.

He [Ender] always takes the let's hear every bodies side stance. If a communist would be advocating for concentrations camps here ender would be giving him the time of day.

Yeah, I really don't get that either. On top of that, the infiltrators here are not interested in ivory tower discussion.

Some members act like they are here for their junior high debate finals, while the infiltrators laugh when yet another regular member says they are leaving the site because of all the trolling.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I am neither- and people always call others what they are.

And as far as concentration camps, wouldn't you be able to save yourself faster by knowing it was coming than to live in your little Trump Safe Space until they take you away?
    There is no spoon.

Thanks. I would +rep if you if could.

+rep

I agree. However sometimes CPUd's posts look like mirror images of Trumpskiites posts. "Someone said that Preibus sent out the Trump tweets attacking the Freedom Caucus and I'm going to accept that as plausible because I can't imagine herr leader doing anything wrong."

So did I. Trumpskiites jumped the shark first. Glad to see CPUd is open to reason.
    And I'd +rep you if I could.

This post is exactly what I have been talking about. Trump supporters scream about others as they trash those that bring in news that is in opposition to their beloved leader.

Also, continually trolling the so-called trolls only increases the readership on the posts that are supposedly "trollish". If one really believed these guys were trolls, they would ignore them, instead of bringing the post continually back up to the top.
    There is no spoon.

And, why should I care? I can read opposing views w/o going to the stinkin' MSM.

Fine with me.
    I actually do care, and it is the main reason I never gave up on RPFs. Even during the peak of Trumpmania when 25% RPFs members were Trump supporters, a large majority of the site including myself did not want to see them unilaterally banned. People need to understand where they are coming from, but they also need to see many of these positions are anti-liberty. Same applies to present day; people need to understand where an opponent is coming from before they can make a rigorous counterargument. That's not something you will see a lot of on other sites, because they have silo'd themselves off. As a result, they become vulnerable to manipulation. I warned dannno about this just a few weeks ago, but he refused to listen, and now he's running around calling things "fake news" whenever it is inconvenient to whatever theory he is trying to advance. That is not something I would like to see happen to RPFs as a whole.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I actually do care, and it is the main reason I never gave up on RPFs. Even during the peak of Trumpmania when 25% RPFs members were Trump supporters, a large majority of the site including myself did not want to see them unilaterally banned. People need to understand where they are coming from, but they also need to see many of these positions are anti-liberty. Same applies to present day; people need to understand where an opponent is coming from before they can make a rigorous counterargument. That's not something you will see a lot of on other sites, because they have silo'd themselves off. As a result, they become vulnerable to manipulation. I warned dannno about this just a few weeks ago, but he refused to listen, and now he's running around calling things "fake news" whenever it is inconvenient to whatever theory he is trying to advance. That is not something I would like to see happen to RPFs as a whole.
    My best case scenario for you is multiple personalities disorder, something akin to Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Je...de_(character)

Trumpskiites do what? Are you putting me on? Do you know the difference between a troll who is maliciously trying to shut down this site and somebody who is not?
    CPUd isn't trying to "shut the site down." He (or she) has a particular anti Trump bent. You have a particular pro Trump bent. This is not TrumpForums.com as much as you might wish it to be.

Edit: And if anyone is destroying this site and the freedom movement it is someone who would attack Justin Amash on behalf of Donald Trump.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 04-06-2017 at 07:37 PM.

I will say this. If we are in a hot war with Russia or China I will consider Trump to be a failure in foreign policy. If we are more involved in occupation wars then when he started I will consider him a failure.

I won't consider him a failure for wiping out ISIS. I wouldn't do that but he did promise this. So this goes outside the brakets for fail or success.
    So overthrowing Assad now = wiping out ISIS?

You have a particular pro Trump bent. This is not TrumpForums.com as much as you might wish it to be.

Really? Why don't you back that up. Do it now.

Really? Why don't you back that up. Do it now.
    You're proving it right now in this thread. The only question is if you will admit the truth. I pointed out to you that Trumpskiites attacked Justin Amash and rather than acknowledge that and say it's wrong all you want to do is hate on CPUd. So you have backed it up for me.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry now I neg repped you earlier because this is another post that deserves a +rep.

You're proving it right now in this thread. The only question is if you will admit the truth.
    The only question is for you to back up your statement of "You have a particular pro Trump bent." Put up. Do it now.

The only question is for you to back up your statement of "You have a particular pro Trump bent." Put up. Do it now.
    That's what I backed up. Your record speaks for itself. You attack those who criticize Trump and given Trump supporters a free pass no matter what they say. When I compare Trumpskiites to people like CPUd, you make false statements and say that people like CPUd are trying to "shut down the site." Yes, I'm calling you out for that. Back up your statement that CPUd is trying to "shut down the site." Do it now.

I agree with representing all sides of the argument and those that only want their pro-Trump message to be heard are pretty unscrupulous people and a disgrace to Liberty. I don't feel they are the majority here though... however I have seen 2 post in this very thread coincidentally.

Same is true when referring to the other side of the coin, Trump has done a couple of good things (I stress a couple, but I digress).

All that said, thank you CPUd for considering a change to how you convey the other side of the argument. I think you'll find you get more traction and the forums will be better off for it.
    Last edited by Wooden Indian; 04-06-2017 at 08:53 PM.

That's what I backed up. Your record speaks for itself.

What did you back up? You just gave your opinion without any facts. Put up with quotes. Do it now.

You have a particular pro Trump bent.

For the record, I was against Donny long before many. Here is what I have said:

Oct 21, 2016:

"Once that ass clown [Don Trump] won the GOP nomination..."

"I don't like either one at all, [Donny or Hillary]..."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...44#post6337844

March 20, 2016:

"Don is a big government demagogue and opportunist who attempts to use government for his own selfish gain. Most people love demagoguery."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...74#post6173574

March 12 2016:

"Trump is the one who used the threat of violence to remove people from their own properties for his own selfish gain. What goes around--comes around, you filthy prick."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...79#post6164379

March 3 2016

"Yeah, really. This should be no surprise to anyone, yet this government parasite has simply tapped into dumb American brains. Trump is an even big copsucker than most; his statement on lice was pretty incredible, even for a bootlicker."

"The guy used government to selfishly take others' lands. He cares about his dick and himself. The guy is as big government as it gets."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...64#post6152464

March 24, 2016:

I even made a thread here, saying that the now president should be belittled by calling him "Don."
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-quot-Don-quot

September 9, 2016:

And here is one where someone and I debated against the Don supporter, Restoration of Liberty, in the same 24 hour period. I said to Restoration of Liberty:

"Sure, Don and Hilary are about the biggest protectionists around."

"You're another Don supporter. Another supporter of big government."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...65#post6308365

Being against Donny Trump does not necessarily make one pro-liberty. Democratic Underground members are all practically against Donny, but they're hardly liberty supporters.

10 DU people could join here and post anti-Don threads and 20 people would instantly befriend them.

What did you back up? You just gave your opinion without any facts. Put up with quotes. Do it now.
    The thread speaks for itself. You lied and said CPUd was trying to shut down the forum. Back up that lie with facts or shut up.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For the record, I was against Donny long before many. Here is what I have said:

Oct 21, 2016:

"Once that ass clown [Don Trump] won the GOP nomination..."

"I don't like either one at all, [Donny or Hillary]..."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...44#post6337844

March 20, 2016:

"Don is a big government demagogue and opportunist who attempts to use government for his own selfish gain. Most people love demagoguery."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...74#post6173574

March 12 2016:

"Trump is the one who used the threat of violence to remove people from their own properties for his own selfish gain. What goes around--comes around, you filthy prick."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...79#post6164379

March 3 2016

"Yeah, really. This should be no surprise to anyone, yet this government parasite has simply tapped into dumb American brains. Trump is an even big copsucker than most; his statement on lice was pretty incredible, even for a bootlicker."

"The guy used government to selfishly take others' lands. He cares about his dick and himself. The guy is as big government as it gets."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...64#post6152464

March 24, 2016:

I even made a thread here, saying that the now president should be belittled by calling him "Don."
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-quot-Don-quot

September 9, 2016:

And here is one where someone and I debated against the Don supporter, Restoration of Liberty, in the same 24 hour period. I said to Restoration of Liberty:

"Sure, Don and Hilary are about the biggest protectionists around."

"You're another Don supporter. Another supporter of big government."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...65#post6308365
    Interesting. Not a single quote from 2017. You're proving my point in spades.

Being against Donny Trump does not necessarily make one pro-liberty.
    I never made that claim. But you lied and claimed CPUd was trying to shut down the forum. Prove that or shut up.

I am still waiting for you to back this up. Put up. Do it now.

You're proving my point in spades.
    That's not how it works. You have to prove your own claim. You said:

Back it up. Put up. Do it now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast