Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What will be political implications of a conspiracy theorist birther winning US Presidency?

More popularity for conspiracy theories?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    If you want the world to be as one... you support NWO!
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yeah, I recognized it. He lost me at 'Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can.' I was young, dumb and idealistic, but I still couldn't see a way to make that work.
    I dislike that song immensely. The line just had to be posted after "I'm a dreamer" tho.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If this guy managed to beat Bengazi/Superpredator scandala embroiled Hillary?

Never in US history has a birther every won US Presidency so far.

Well for that matter, neither has any member of the 'Silent' generation.

Therefore.......? <shrug>

If you want the world to be as one... you support NWO!
    Uhh, no thanks, what do you have in a non-Satanic New World Order?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Uhh, no thanks, what do you have in a non-Satanic New World Order?
    was joke
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

was joke
    Mine wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    How many birthers have run for the Presidency?
    Two so far.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    A birther will win this year either way, since Hillary is one too. Her 2008 campaign originated the birther movement.
    True that.

In related:

Dark days for Obama’s White House

By Jordan Fabian - 11/10/16 06:00 AM EST
    President Obama on Thursday will welcome Donald Trump to the White House, beginning a transition of power that is pure anguish for many in the Democratic Party.
    The meeting, which seemed improbable just 72 hours ago, will likely stand as one of the most humbling moments of Obama’s presidency.
    Trump rose to political stardom in Obama’s first term by questioning his birthplace, spurring Obama to label him a “carnival barker.” The feud carried over into this year’s campaign, where Obama repeatedly described Trump as unfit for the Oval Office. But despite his efforts, and vigorous campaigning by first lady Michelle Obama, Trump vanquished Hillary Clinton with victories in swing states that Obama had carried in 2008 and 2012.

Now Obama must begin to hand the keys to the White House to a leader who has pledged to unravel much of his legacy, from ObamaCare to environmental protections to Wall Street reform and the Iran nuclear deal.
    “I’m not saying it’s going to be an easy meeting,” White House press secretary Josh Earnest said.
    Dark clouds hung over the White House the day before Trump’s visit, mirroring the mood inside the executive mansion.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...as-white-house

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12