Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hillary attacks Alex Jones during speech

Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    Who cares? As is AJ is important enough to even mention, let alone have another thread about him. If AJ disappeared tomorrow, only the real whack jobs would even notice, and the world would be a better place.
    How was Bilderberg this year?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess this forum still understates Alex Jones' influence on the internet. He's absolutely dramatic, but he knows every skeleton in Hillary's closet and is not afraid to talk, show and prove them publicly. The ability to share media with people is evening out the MSM spin.

Too be honest, if you look at the world as it is, Jones gets less crazy and the "mainstream" has entered an area of mental illness. Just watch a Youtube of a Trump/Anti-Trump rally.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "... or how dark their heart must be.."
    interesting body language there.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Chieppa1 View Post
    I guess this forum still understates Alex Jones' influence on the internet. He's absolutely dramatic, but he knows every skeleton in Hillary's closet and is not afraid to talk, show and prove them publicly. The ability to share media with people is evening out the MSM spin.

Too be honest, if you look at the world as it is, Jones gets less crazy and the "mainstream" has entered an area of mental illness. Just watch a Youtube of a Trump/Anti-Trump rally.
    Jones acts like a clown on occasion, but he has been vindicated on multiple fronts. From OKC (see Noble Lie) to 911 (see the Congressional Inquiry's 28 pages), he's been right on the trail of these criminals when it wasn't popular to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Chieppa1 View Post

Jones possesses an almost encyclopedic knowledge of these various scandals. Who? Where? When? Why? Documented facts just fly out of his mouth without much effort.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Jones is way too high profile to be assassinated. That ship sailed about 5 years ago.
    In your circle maybe. The average person has no idea who he is. The Clintons have killed better known people than AJ already.

This was a stupid move on the Clintons part. They can do nothing, say nothing till november and just move right back into the white house. I can't image why they engaged a d list tv host.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    In your circle maybe. The average person has no idea who he is. The Clintons have killed better known people than AJ already.

This was a stupid move on the Clintons part. They can do nothing, say nothing till november and just move right back into the white house. I can't image why they engaged a d list tv host.
    This is part of how Clintons are going to take over places like Texas. Hillary gets to pidgin hole the Republican party into what liberals think Alex Jones represents. Everyone that defends Alex Jones looks like a nut job, even Trump realized this.

Jacob Soboroff ‏@ jacobsoboroff 4h4 hours ago

I met these IA GOP voters in January & they caucused Paul & Rubio. Now they're for Clinton. #UpForGrabsMSNBC #inners

https://twitter.com/jacobsoboroff/st...58937699262464
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

This is a win for Hillary. What the progressive establishment does to manipulate the populace is absolutely scientific. This has been timed to the nanosecond and delivered with precision. Divide the people surgically. Control the narrative. At the end of the equation, democrats have the big tent. The DNC is running a high-tech campaign and trump is just a piece in the game, always has been.

The liberty movement has, by design, been tightly conjoined to trump and his campaign in the popular consciousness. Associating trump to Alex Jones, the most prominent media voice for "liberty" is strategically sound.

Liberty = coarseness. Liberty = science averse/lowbrow. Liberty = deportation. Liberty = religious suppression. Liberty = bomb the $#@! out of 'em (pro-aggression). Liberty = absurd, laughable. Liberty = teen-age lingo. Liberty = red-faced screaming. Liberty = self-absorption. Liberty = insensitive to the disadvantaged.

Meanwhile, perception of progressives = inclusion, compassion, thoughtfulness, enlightenment, diversity, intelligence, self control, service, graciousness, sensitivity, decency, non-aggression.

Nothing in that second list is contradictory to libertarianism or inherent to progressives. Today's breed of "liberty lovers," which is very different in nature than it was just 4 years ago, is triggered (heh) when you say words like "sensitivity," "compassion," "diversity." It HUURRRTS ussss! It BURRNNzzz. They have seemingly been convinced by Hillary and Barack that being sensitive, compassionate, and respectful of diversity makes one a progressive. I ask people here - wouldn't liberty be more viable and attractive if it reflected that second list instead of the first? Until it does, oppressive elites will continue to win. Libertarians will continue to be perceived as intolerable $#@!s.

Hillary's message here will probably grow Alex Jones' audience, which will still be too miniscule to make a significant impact in government. Her message will fire up trump's supporters, who will remain too small in number to prevent a Clinton landslide.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    This is a win for Hillary. What the progressive establishment does to manipulate the populace is absolutely scientific. This has been timed to the nanosecond and delivered with precision. Divide the people surgically. Control the narrative. At the end of the equation, democrats have the big tent. The DNC is running a high-tech campaign and trump is just a piece in the game, always has been.

The liberty movement has, by design, been tightly conjoined to trump and his campaign in the popular consciousness. Associating trump to Alex Jones, the most prominent media voice for "liberty" is strategically sound.

Liberty = coarseness. Liberty = science averse/lowbrow. Liberty = deportation. Liberty = religious suppression. Liberty = bomb the $#@! out of 'em (pro-aggression). Liberty = absurd, laughable. Liberty = teen-age lingo. Liberty = red-faced screaming. Liberty = self-absorption. Liberty = insensitive to the disadvantaged.

Meanwhile, perception of progressives = inclusion, compassion, thoughtfulness, enlightenment, diversity, intelligence, self control, service, graciousness, sensitivity, decency, non-aggression.

Nothing in that second list is contradictory to libertarianism or inherent to progressives. Today's breed of "liberty lovers," which is very different in nature than it was just 4 years ago, is triggered (heh) when you say words like "sensitivity," "compassion," "diversity." It HUURRRTS ussss! It BURRNNzzz. They have seemingly been convinced by Hillary and Barack that being sensitive, compassionate, and respectful of diversity makes one a progressive. I ask people here - wouldn't liberty be more viable and attractive if it reflected that second list instead of the first? Until it does, oppressive elites will continue to win. Libertarians will continue to be perceived as intolerable $#@!s.

Hillary's message here will probably grow Alex Jones' audience, which will still be too miniscule to make a significant impact in government. Her message will fire up trump's supporters, who will remain too small in number to prevent a Clinton landslide.
    Yep. perception is everything:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Yep. perception is everything:

lol that image. No Libya mention on that image? how sweet.

You know how to easily tell that Alex Jones is a joke? He's ardently supporting a candidate that's all for establishing a strong police state — a candidate that makes Rudy Giuliani go wet and cross-eyed. This after years of railing against the "police state." That's Alex Jones. He's there to fear-monger and sell you survival products while laughing his way to the bank. He's there to delegitimize those who want to ask sensible questions when particular events leave us wanting clarity. He's there to make you all look like absolute fools.
    Last edited by Antischism; 08-29-2016 at 04:49 AM.

Whoops, double post.
    Last edited by Antischism; 08-29-2016 at 04:49 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12