Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Malik Obama tweets Barack Obama's Kenyan birth certificate

Malik Obama tweets Barack Obama's Kenyan birth certificate

If that held up, wouldn't every official act of the last administration be null and void?

"The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, the document isn't really clear, but that's a Kenyan birth certificate. The "Honolulu, Hawaii" line is the Residence of Mother.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Why would he have the birth certificate for Obama? no of my relatives have my birth certificate. I think its a bit weird that he has access to it. On that count alone, I call the document BS.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Why would he have the birth certificate for Obama? no of my relatives have my birth certificate. I think its a bit weird that he has access to it. On that count alone, I call the document BS.
    Agree-

Plus Chester A. Arthur was probably not a "citizen" as well, so the precedent has already been established.
    There is no spoon.

Plus somebody walked across it with dirty feet. Should be invalidated based upon this.

If true, he isn't even a citizen as Stan wasn't old enough to satisfy the residency requirement in 1961.
    And that precedence $#@! is a weak excuse to let liberty's protections be further eroded just because they got by with it before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Are they recorded at a place of public records ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Are they recorded at a place of public records ?
    Dunno about Kenya but in Nigeria, the family gets a copy of the birth certificate and the hospital has your name in their birth record ledger which they send to the local govt at the end of the month or year. The hospital/govt doesn't have hold any documents other than your name on the list. And in the case that you lose your birth certificate, all you have to do is go to the hospital or local govt and they would print a replacement document for you.

What I am saying is that there is no way this man would have had access to it. And even if Kenyan hospital/ govt held a copy of the birth certificate, other more competent and ambitious reporters would have discovered it before him.

Lastly, his stupid looking red hat is another give away that he may be very dishonest in his assessment of Obama

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Agree-

Plus Chester A. Arthur was probably not a "citizen" as well, so the precedent has already been established.
    I have no idea who C.A. Arthur is but I really don't see the difference having an American BC would make on the way he ruled.

I have no idea who C.A. Arthur is but I really don't see the difference having an American BC would make on the way he ruled.
    Arthur was Pres 1881 - 1885 , born in Vermont and grew up in Upstate NY. He was a lawyer .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    If that held up, wouldn't every official act of the last administration be null and void?
    Those in power would do anything to avoid the embarrassment of having it found to be true.

Obama tweets Barack Obama's Kenyan birth certificate
    I think Obama is a fake person as much as the next but if one Obama is fake then the other Obama isn't automatically not fake. It's equally likely that both Obamas are fake, and that both of them only tell lies.

Date and time are both the same.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Thought he changed his name later on, that if true would make name shown here wrong.

But they seem quite close over the years and Malik seems to have many photos.

What's the point with the pictures?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dunno about Kenya but in Nigeria, the family gets a copy of the birth certificate and the hospital has your name in their birth record ledger which they send to the local govt at the end of the month or year. The hospital/govt doesn't have hold any documents other than your name on the list. And in the case that you lose your birth certificate, all you have to do is go to the hospital or local govt and they would print a replacement document for you.

What I am saying is that there is no way this man would have had access to it. And even if Kenyan hospital/ govt held a copy of the birth certificate, other more competent and ambitious reporters would have discovered it before him.

Lastly, his stupid looking red hat is another give away that he may be very dishonest in his assessment of Obama
    Yeah, I agree. Trump's jokes sometimes are in bad taste. I think he goes too far.

Why didn't Malik warn us? Did they hold him captive all these years?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Why didn't Malik warn us? Did they hold him captive all these years?
    Good question, why did he wait till now if this is not fake?
    If he was waiting for Hillary defeat for fear of reprisal having seen what happened to Obama's Pastor Wright's daughter ( she was sent to prison for "corruption", soon after Rev. Wright told media that Obama's handlers offered him money to keep quiet), still it looks opportunistic.

What's the point with the pictures?
    These indicate the two brothers have been close, it makes it more remarkable that best man at his wedding would produce such a doc.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    These indicate the two brothers have been close, it makes it more remarkable that best man at his wedding would produce such a doc.
    Tough choice. My $#@! brother vs. the rest of the humanity.

Shouldn't it depict the name "Barry Soetoro"?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Shouldn't it depict the name "Barry Soetoro"?
    Did you see father's name? He is Obama II.

Probably fake. The twitter account seems like a 4chan meme.

Banned

Blog Entries

What I am saying is that there is no way this man would have had access to it.
    It's Obama's brother. Malik Obama.

Jowever, this document is strange. Some guy claims he bought it on the internet. Probably hoax. From long ago.
    Probably fake. The twitter account seems like a 4chan meme.
    That is Malik Obama's twitter.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

President's Brother Posts Kenya Birth Certificate!

Didn't see a thread on this so I hope this is not a dupe. This one is a shocker, isn't it? We have been labeled nutcases all along for even questioning the validity of that fake birth cert a few years back. Now his half-brother posts what appears to be a REAL Kenyan BC.

My only observation is that it looks nothing like my birth certificate from 1952 but then they are from different countries so who knows? It would be good to see other birth certificates from that country and that time frame to compare...

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/03...brother-malik/
    Last edited by ChristianAnarchist; 03-10-2017 at 07:28 AM.
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

How many layers does the PDF have?

We finally get a look at Obama's birth certificate and people start confusing it with a chicken coup.

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    How many layers does the PDF have?
    Yeah, those layers in the released BC were what made me shake my head in disbelief. I could not fathom someone so stupid as to release a multi-layered PDF as "proof" of a 70 year old birth certificate. Absolute insanity!!
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    We finally get a look at Obama's birth certificate and people start confusing it with a chicken coup.
    That's obviously a chicken sedan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    That's obviously a chicken sedan.
    Yeah, and it doesn't matter how many hens are laying.

Last edited by Dr.3D; 03-10-2017 at 09:44 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast