Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USAF shoots down 'high-altitude' unidentified object over Alaska

USAF shoots down 'high-altitude' unidentified object over Alaska

BREAKING NEWS: Pentagon shoots down 'high-altitude' unidentified object over Alaska just week after fighter jets downed Chinese spy balloon

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ct-Alaska.html

The Pentagon shot down an unknown object flying in U.S. airspace off the coast of Alaska on Friday on orders from President Joe Biden, the White House said.

'So I can confirm that the Department of Defense was tracking a high-altitude object over Alaska airspace in the last 24 hours,' National Security Council spokesman John Kirby said at Friday's briefing. 'The object was flying at 40,000 feet and posed a reasonable threat to the safety of civilian flight.'

Kirby said that 'out of an abundance of caution and at the recommendation of the Pentagon, President Biden ordered the military to down the object and they did, and it came inside our territorial waters.'

He said U.S. authorities do not know if the object was 'state-owned' and described it as 'much, much smaller' than the Chinese spy balloon shot down Saturday.

Kirby said it was 'roughly the size of a small car' and had no significant payload.

'I am not classifying it as a balloon right now,' he also said.

The object was initially discovered Thursday. Biden's order to shoot it down came Friday morning, after military pilots determined the object was unmanned.

It was shot down by an F-22 fighter jet using an AIM-9X Sidewinder missile near the northeastern corner of Alaska, close to the Canadian border and over the Beaufort Sea.

The admission comes after much of last week was devoted to Biden's handling of a Chinese spy balloon, which was spotted in Montana and then drifted all the way to South Carolina's coastline, before the Air Force sent an F-22 to take it down with a AIM-9X Sidewinder missile on Saturday.

Biden insisted that he gave the order to shoot down the balloon on Wednesday, but listened to Defense Department officials' advice to wait until it was over water, because it was so large.

The Pentagon described that balloon as being 200-feet tall, weighing thousands of pounds and with a payload the size of a jetliner.

The delay opened him up to political attacks from Republicans, who demanded that the Chinese spy balloon be shot down immediately.

The president, speaking to Noticias Telemundo's Julio Vaqueiro Thursday in Tampa, said it was 'not a major breach' for the balloon to fly almost the entire length of the U.S.

The State Department determined that the balloon was part of Beijing's vast surveillance network.

The balloon had multiple antennas that were likely capable of collecting and geo-locating communications.

It flew over military bases housing U.S. missiles.

'It's totally... it's a violation of international law. It's our airspace. And once it comes into our space, we can do what we want with it,' Biden said in the same interview.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hopefully the Chinese have enough data to take the US to international courts for weather manipulation.

US is cooking the Arctic with HAARP. Melting the ice and causing warming so it can militarize the North Pole against Russia.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

The AIM-9X Sidewinder is a short-range infrared missile - so whatever the target was, it had a heat signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Hopefully the Chinese have enough data to take the US to international courts for weather manipulation.

US is cooking the Arctic with HAARP. Melting the ice and causing warming so it can militarize the North Pole against Russia.
    Why Scientists Are Sending Radio Signals to the Moon and Jupiter
    The obsession with the moon and Jupiter is most interesting.

I wonder if these guys were piloting that object....

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Picture found of unidentified object right before launch from China...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HTB17lNCaK6sK1RjSsrbq6xbDXXa5.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	105.2 KB 
ID:	8362
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    Hey, we're recording UFOs like it's 1999...

Actually, this video is much higher quality....

Interesting how they won't tell us what this object was. Maybe it's something related to Russia or China.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I feel so safe and comfortable knowing Joey has his finger on the button.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

They just shot down another unidentified object over Canada. Shouldn't they figure out what it is before shooting?. I mean what kind of risk is there to Canada? Are the Chinese spying on Ricky, Jullian and Bubbles? Mapping out all the the Timmy's locations so they know where to get timbits when they invade? Looking in Geddy Lee's windows? This is getting stupid.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

There’s apparently another one over Montana, but they’re going to wait until daylight to worry about it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    There’s apparently another one over Montana, but they’re going to wait until daylight to worry about it.
    If its an UFO its likely they will just ignore and make new excuse for no targeting of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post

The global elites are trying to usher in Project BlueBeam.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I mean, we are in WWIII. Of course the prevailing narrative will never tell us that.

It's already started. We made it impossible for Russia and China to not become tighter allies.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Now another one over lake Huron. Something doesn't pass my BS meter about all this.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I feel so safe and comfortable knowing Joey has his finger on the button.
    Pretty sure it's his handlers that actually have their finger on the button.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ClaytonB again.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I mean, we are in WWIII. Of course the prevailing narrative will never tell us that.

It's already started. We made it impossible for Russia and China to not become tighter allies.
    I think all the sanctions placed on each has brought them together.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Looks like you're showing the current jetstreams where these are being located.
    Seems pretty reasonable to assume these are just lightweight (maybe even protoype) balloons from China or Russia looking to stir the pot against us because, why not?

At this point I'm not convinced these are alien UFOs. Aliens would come and drop balloons into our atmosphere and let them float around so they can see how we'd react? If they got here, they have other means of analyzing us in more sophisticated fashions.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Now another one over lake Huron. Something doesn't pass my BS meter about all this.
    Quick, check the calendar to see what important news was supposed to be coming out this week so we can start determining what they're trying to distract us from!

Honestly, I'll assume we'll hear this week they're Russian made by Resident Biden and the MSM.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Kirby said two of these objects had no physical means of propulsion, and when asked if they were lighter-than, or heavier-than-air,
    he said ... we don't know.

Antigravity is real. UFOs are man-made technology.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

It's easy, "tic tacs."

FJB

Nobody:
    USAF:

Edward Snowden @Snowden
    it's not aliens

i wish it were aliens

but it's not aliens

it's just the ol' engineered panic, an attractive nuisance ensuring natsec reporters get assigned to investigate balloon bull$#@! rather than budgets or bombings (à la nordstream)

until next time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast