Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Major winter storm heads up coast.

951. New plot on 3/15? (3/10/2017)

For the 2/19/2017 framed case, Trump administration sent a China most wanted fugitive back to China. (see #947)

Yesterday they did it again which may mean the FBI hurriedly organize another plot.

One of China's "most-wanted" fugitives returns from U.S. to surrender

Reuters Reuters March 9, 2017

BEIJING (Reuters) - A former employee of a state-owned newspaper who figured among China's 100 "most-wanted" fugitives has returned from the United States to turn himself in, the top anti-graft body said on Thursday, as China mapped out its strategy on fugitives in 2017.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/one-china...092948247.html

The new plot likely would happen on 3/14 or 3/15 when The Federal Reserve plans to raise rates "if the economy cooperates". Since the FBI used to prepare a big event to distract public attention, they can develop a financial storm by poping up the balloon of stock market and housing market with that rising interest rate.

This week, W.S. came to my house twice at night.She talked with my wife at doorway in darkness. I allege W.S. is an agent of Chinese secret police (see #668, #669 and #724. Frame a case of Chinese intelligence link) Her presence always link to some attempt framed case. So be this time.

see #668,#669 and #724 at: http://katsung.forumotion.com/t2p50-...rsecute-people

952. A big terror attack planed on 3/15 (3/19/2017)

I think the Feds(D.O.D. and D.O.J.) planed a nuclear attack at New York on 3/15 to distract the elimination case of Kat Sung. The similar attempts played several times in previous time. See #683. The rare seen natural disasters aim at New York (8/26/2011) and #763. Why select New York? (3/18/2013)

I alleged the Feds(D.O.D.and D.O.J.) had brought down WTC buildings with mini nukes. A lot of rescue workers died of cancers there after. To blame the increasing cancer patients rate for other cause, they need a nuclear disaster. But how to avoid a big casualty(to avoid pressure of compensation)? A disaster to lock people at home and keep travelers coming to New York.

New York had a warm January and "Mega-warm February 2017 will make Central NY winter one of warmest ever"(2/28 news reported) Then there was a dramatical turn around.

Winter Storm Stella is going to slam New York City

By Yaron Steinbuch and Lia Eustachewich March 13, 2017

Get out now while you still have the chance!

A blizzard warning has been issued for New York City and much of the tri-state area beginning at midnight Tuesday as Winter Storm Stella threatens to dump as much as 18 inches of snow.

Whiteout conditions are expected to make travel extremely dangerous and power outages are likely amid crippling wind gusts of 20 to 40 mph, according to AccuWeather senior meteorologist Tom Kines.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/13/blizzar...ella-gears-up/

The 3/15 plot cancelled because my revelation "951. New plot on 3/15? (3/10/2017)", I think. For a terrorist attack, (Trump's Sweden terrorist attack) they could stop operation immediately. But it's hard to change weather in minutes or hours. To change weather they need days long to spreading chemical to alter the area temperature. So
    "National Weather Service accused of knowingly misleading public

March 16, 2017,

the agency forecasted up to a foot and a half of snow in New York, but only 7.6 inches fell.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/national...blic-blizzard/

763. Why select New York? (3/18/2013)

Several years after 911 attack, people were rattled by unusual cancer case among first responders of ground zero. They started to think the WTC were pulled down by mini nukes.

"35 Reasons for Many Small Fission Nukes at the WTC
    Thursday, July 02, 2009

1) heat generation at ground zero for six months (china syndrome)

http://wtcdemolition.blogspot.com/2009/07/35-reasons-for-many-small-fission-nukes.html"

"China Syndrome at the WTC

http://www.nucleardemolition.com/chinasyn.html"

Then cancer caused death rapidly rose. 345 Ground Zero workers have died of various cancers as of June 2010.

"9/11 NUKE DEMOLITION PROOF: Firefighters Radiation Cancers “Off the Scale?

April 4, 2011 By Daily Mail Reporter

A seven-year study by the New York Fire Department has claimed that there are ‘unusual rises?in the number of cancer cases among firefighters who worked in the aftermath of 9/11.

Dr. David Prezant, the Fire Department’s chief medical officer, has reportedly said that cancer cases across ‘all ranks?of the FDNY who worked at Ground Zero are ‘up significantly?

It is thought that the report ?due to be officially disclosed in time for the 10th anniversary of the terror attacks in September ?cites unusual rises in leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and multiple myeloma.

‘It’s a fact that New York City firefighters are dying of cancer in record numbers.

‘We have buried 10 firefighters in just the last 15 weeks, seven with cancer. On Sept. 10, 2001, they were young, healthy firefighters.?

The New York state Health Department has confirmed that 345 Ground Zero workers have died of various cancers as of June 2010.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/04/04/911-nuke-demolition-proof-firefighters-radiation-cancers-off-the-scale/"

Now you should understand why Eric Holder announced to put "911 mastermind K.S.Mohammed " on trial in New York" in 2009. It was used to justify an "Al Qaida revenge attack for trial of their leader". The planned attack was a nuclear one, so they could blame the cancer were caused by Al Qaida terror attack. The purpose is to cover up the truth that in 911 attack, mini nukes were used. The similar tactic has been tried in 2007, when a B-52 flied over US continental with 6 loaded nuke missiles. New York must have been the target of these nuclear missiles. Of course, mainstream media beat the drum on 911 Master-mind trial but rarely report the unusual cancer deaths of the first responders of ground zero. Because that would expose who was the real Master-mind of 911 ?Al Qaida has no nuclear bomb.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    951. New plot on 3/15? (3/10/2017)

For the 2/19/2017 framed case, Trump administration sent a China most wanted fugitive back to China. (see #947)

Yesterday they did it again which may mean the FBI hurriedly organize another plot.

The new plot likely would happen on 3/14 or 3/15 when The Federal Reserve plans to raise rates "if the economy cooperates". Since the FBI used to prepare a big event to distract public attention, they can develop a financial storm by poping up the balloon of stock market and housing market with that rising interest rate.

This week, W.S. came to my house twice at night.She talked with my wife at doorway in darkness. I allege W.S. is an agent of Chinese secret police (see #668, #669 and #724. Frame a case of Chinese intelligence link) Her presence always link to some attempt framed case. So be this time.

see #668,#669 and #724 at: http://katsung.forumotion.com/t2p50-...rsecute-people

952. A big terror attack planed on 3/15 (3/19/2017)

I think the Feds(D.O.D. and D.O.J.) planed a nuclear attack at New York on 3/15 to distract the elimination case of Kat Sung. The similar attempts played several times in previous time. See #683. The rare seen natural disasters aim at New York (8/26/2011) and #763. Why select New York? (3/18/2013)

I alleged the Feds(D.O.D.and D.O.J.) had brought down WTC buildings with mini nukes. A lot of rescue workers died of cancers there after. To blame the increasing cancer patients rate for other cause, they need a nuclear disaster. But how to avoid a big casualty(to avoid pressure of compensation)? A disaster to lock people at home and keep travelers coming to New York.

New York had a warm January and "Mega-warm February 2017 will make Central NY winter one of warmest ever"(2/28 news reported) Then there was a dramatical turn around.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/13/blizzar...ella-gears-up/

The 3/15 plot cancelled because my revelation "951. New plot on 3/15? (3/10/2017)", I think. For a terrorist attack, (Trump's Sweden terrorist attack) they could stop operation immediately. But it's hard to change weather in minutes or hours. To change weather they need days long to spreading chemical to alter the area temperature. So

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/national...blic-blizzard/

763. Why select New York? (3/18/2013)

Several years after 911 attack, people were rattled by unusual cancer case among first responders of ground zero. They started to think the WTC were pulled down by mini nukes.

Then cancer caused death rapidly rose. 345 Ground Zero workers have died of various cancers as of June 2010.

Now you should understand why Eric Holder announced to put "911 mastermind K.S.Mohammed " on trial in New York" in 2009. It was used to justify an "Al Qaida revenge attack for trial of their leader". The planned attack was a nuclear one, so they could blame the cancer were caused by Al Qaida terror attack. The purpose is to cover up the truth that in 911 attack, mini nukes were used. The similar tactic has been tried in 2007, when a B-52 flied over US continental with 6 loaded nuke missiles. New York must have been the target of these nuclear missiles. Of course, mainstream media beat the drum on 911 Master-mind trial but rarely report the unusual cancer deaths of the first responders of ground zero. Because that would expose who was the real Master-mind of 911 ?Al Qaida has no nuclear bomb.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12