Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It was nice knowing you

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Have you created a will yet in the event that you perish so that you family inherits all of your assets and possessions?
    Yes, though their inheritance is conditioned on them voting for Trump in 2024.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To give an update on this,

I have fully recovered from the mild cough I had, so I should be in the all clear.

I don't know if I could have gotten through it without your prayers.

Whoever it was that sent the gift basket, thank you - my wife loved the candles.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    To give an update on this,

I have fully recovered from the mild cough I had, so I should be in the all clear.
    You are so NOT "in the all clear" ...

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    LOL..
    this world has been trying to kill me for 65 years..

I Volunteered for Vietnam,,and they canceled it..
    Prison Environment,,Poisonous Spiders, etc.
    a fair share of physical abuse,

Recovering from the Latest odd infectious attack,,

and am scheduled for my first Doctors Visit of Friday. The wife wants me Checked out..

I am of a certain age,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Medium Covid"? FFS
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    "Medium Covid"? FFS
    You don't doubt The ScienceTM, do you, comrade?

You don't doubt The ScienceTM, do you, comrade?
    With every fiber in their bodies.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Now that you mention it, my cough still isn't 100% gone.

- Kim Kardashian

Hurry up and get better. They're loading up the next one. Bill told us so.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I have a cold that Mrs O gave me after she went and visited one of our Sons knowing he was sick she stayed there several days and then brought it home to me. With no regard for my health and safety. I think I should remove her from my life policies. I'll probably wait until Christmas Eve and tell her .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I have a cold that Mrs O gave me after she went and visited one of our Sons knowing he was sick she stayed there several days and then brought it home to me. With no regard for my health and safety. I think I should remove her from my life policies. I'll probably wait until Christmas Eve and tell her .
    People say ivermectin helps but I find beer helps better . It has cured my covid every time .
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    People say ivermectin helps but I find beer helps better . It has cured my covid every time .
    I had a toothache during covid when everything was locked down -- no opportunity to see a dentist. True story: I took a good slug of Woodford (probably 2-2.5 oz) and laid on my side so that the offending tooth area would be submerged in bourbon. Soaked it for several minutes and then swallowed it. Toothache gone, never came back.

H.L. Mencken

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I think ivermectin helped my food poisoning almost instantly. Since some food poisoning is parasites, something to think about.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123