Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: For Ronin Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I think I'm definitely the lesser evil.
    evil can be good sometimes.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    This sort of stuff is always a sad site [!!!] to behold.

Let us join hands.
    Lettuce Prey.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    That was sarcasm.
    No way.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Lettuce Prey.
    I'm catching the Holy Ghost.

With my Pokeball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    evil can be good sometimes.

Just look at me.

Hell, look at my women.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    No way.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My astroslam for today. As far as my face looking like crap goes, I've got enough booze on hand to fix that.

You've an almost ethereal quality, an elegance few can match. Share the tricks of your charm with someone clueless and earn some karma to make up for your face. It looks like crap.
    http://www.astrology.com/horoscope/d...lam/libra.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

They slam my face today too!

Go for a swim, run a bath, rent 'Waterworld' with Kevin Costner or whatever connects you with your inner fish. With that stupid face you already look like a fish. Why not go for it?
    I miss Ronin's posts. His contributions here were never ordinary. Is he back yet?!
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

LMAO - For Ronin...

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

What Drug Are You, According To Your Zodiac

Ronin...

Cancer. You are psychedelic mushrooms. Though you can sometimes be relatively difficult to handle, you’re more or less the kind of company that people enjoy. You’ve got emotion in your imagination and genuine vigor in your heart. You’re by no means weak, but you’re by no means off-putting, either.
    http://www.rebelcircus.com/blog/drug...ding-zodiac/9/

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I still feel mid-20s-ish too. Childhood is short, but immaturity can last a lifetime.(IDR who originally said it, but I've always liked it )
    Tell me about it! I still feel like I'm 25! (I'm 27.)
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

My astroslam for today. As far as my face looking like crap goes, I've got enough booze on hand to fix that.

Here is mine for today. http://www.astrology.com/horoscope/daily/pisces.html

A strong flirtatious energy is going to be all around you today, and it could spice up one or two of your relationships! Before you get all excited about your romantic prospects, remember that flirting is just flirting. Whether or not things are meant to go to the next level is not certain. So play it safe -- keep things light and breezy instead of pushing for a commitment. After all, you need to get to know them better before you know how you really feel.

Free Ronin! Free Ronin! Free Ronin! Free Ronin! Free Ronin! Free Ronin! Free Ronin! Free Ronin!

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Here's your astro slam.....

You're versatile by nature and right now multi-tasking is your best option towards completing your errands. Hop to it and you might even have time to brood about being a lonely wallflower.
    http://www.astrology.com/horoscope/d...am/pisces.html

Here's mine.

Your fun and adventurous side is peeking out from the miles of boring bedrock it's been buried under. Get out while you can and bring someone along. You might even have a date for once! Not really.

Silly happenings. I learn Sola_Fide and Ronin Truth are banned?! Soda Fudd and me had some name calling episodes and other funny stuff like that, but I learned things from him. He actually made you think. Yeah, Ronin struck me as a crusty old guy, but not the kind of guy I'd ban. I think I once saw Miss Annie with a temp ban. Really? How can you ban somebody named Miss Annie? And who the hell is Astro Islam? LOL

Speaking of owners. I was on GlockTalk for a few years. Owner was a big copsucker, but I did not get banned for criticism of kops. There was thread about chunky women models. Some guy posts a chubby girl in her underwear. Not bad looking, at least the angle of the photo. Anyway, he gets a warning from the owner. I told the owner he should get a date with a girl instead of having a broomstick up his ass all the time. Well, that did it cause I got the heave ho.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

RT is an INTJ - his seems about right.

I'm an ENFP - mine's spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Well, only members can read threads in the Vent forum. But I imagine TruthWarrior will be back.
    Brian (4 Liberty) moved it for me. I forgot RT couldn't see it in The Vent.

<shrug>

That's not Ronin!

My Astroslam...

For someone whose scale is constantly swaying, it's a surprisingly thin line between generosity and stinginess. Even when you're being nice, your inherent greed is finding a way to benefit. Despicable.

Brian (4 Liberty) moved it for me. I forgot RT couldn't see it in The Vent.

<shrug>
    On the forums, I am a bit of a Hindu. I have witnessed reincarnations many times. I am sure he is reading this in another form.

Interesting...since I'm the designated driver today.

Today's Libra Horoscope

The Sun enters your sign today, dear Libra, where it will transit for the next month, vitalizing your personality and personal plans. This is a good time of year for feeling that you're in the driver's seat. People notice you more than usual, particularly after your actual birthday after you've experienced your Solar Return. Make good impressions and project yourself with confidence and positivity now for best results. Mercury turns direct today, and over the coming days and weeks, communication problems will tend to blow over. New information can come to light, and you have a stronger sense of how to deal with troubling issues from the past. However, right now, with the shift occurring, there can be some confusion and possibly frustration. Avoid focusing on what's said or not said today. Look forward to clearer times ahead.
    https://cafeastrology.com/libradailyhoroscope.html

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    On the forums, I am a bit of a Hindu. I have witnessed reincarnations many times. I am sure he is reading this in another form.
    It would be nice to see Ronin posting again - his style is inimitable. Even if he tried to change it up, I'm sure he couldn't resist posting the occasional Google Bomb

Ronin - If you're lurking, we miss you buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    You can't be $#@!ing serious. Ru has been on Howard Stern, had a talk show, and was pretty much every-$#@!ing where in the 90s. If you missed RuPaul, you've likely not been in the US or had access to US media for 30 years or so. Were you living in European *** brothels in the 90s or what?

https://www.google.com/search?site=&...31.7EEcGRLf1ns
    You and Danke probably have a very different circle of friends.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Ronin and I both do the bitch stare...

I'm a Libra and I can vouch that it's 100% true. I've been told I have Resting Bitch Face before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    I'm a Libra and I can vouch that it's 100% true. I've been told I have Resting Bitch Face before.
    Me, too!

I read an article about good gifts for introverts (looking for stocking stuffer ideas for Mr Animal) and I thought of Ronin. I wonder what he's doing these days.

Mr Animal is an INTJ, too. I bugged him until he took the quiz.

I was reading how @thoughtomator got a temp ban, and it made me miss Ronin. He posted a lot of things from mises, and Jim Quinn's stuff who's always a good read.

http://www.astrology.com/horoscope/d...am/cancer.html

The best way to ensure satisfaction in your life is to remove all expectations. If you don't expect anything, you won't be disappointed. Aim low and be happy.
    True dat.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    I was reading how @thoughtomator got a temp ban, and it made me miss Ronin. He posted a lot of things from mises, and Jim Quinn's stuff who's always a good read.

http://www.astrology.com/horoscope/d...am/cancer.html

True dat.
    Ronin was hopelessly addicted to pressing people's buttons. He couldn't help himself.

Particularly in the Peace and Religion forum. That's what got him banned.... provocative, offensive button-pushing.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast