Thread: Who's worried?

Who's worried?

If we'll have a thread about worry, let's have an thread of the opposing idea.

I'm not worried at all. We have more money then McCain, and won the NH straw poll. It's only getting bigger. I hope you all aren't short-sighted. just my opinion.
    I'm DjLoTi =) Liveontheisland =) I live on an island =) It's my island =)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am not worried.

As RP said on the Steponallofus interview, this thing has gone 100 times better than he ever imagined it would - and I would have to agree. It is still about name recognition, if we can get his message in front of people we are going to continue with huge growth. We could probably get the majority of the peolpe who don't bote just because they think they are all crooks, we will get Democrats, Republicans, third party and no party.

If it's Hillary Clinton vs. Ron Paul in the general, it will be a land-slide victory because both of their respective votes completely skew 'social party perception', in a large favor for Ron Paul. It's a land-slide victory.
    I'm DjLoTi =) Liveontheisland =) I live on an island =) It's my island =)

I'm not worried. I think the establishment is worried. The more attacks that come out against Paul seems to mean that we're obviously on the right track here. The Ron Paul campaign is on the edge of exploding in followers (not that it hasn't already). The next debate will be HUGE. In fact, I'm looking forward to seeing if they'll try and squelch Ron the way CNN tried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Henry
    Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.
    Democracy or Republic, Which is it?

My first contribution to the campaign

The Best Ron Paul Poster EVER!!!

No reason to be worried at the moment. Ron's on the upslope, as he'd say.

Still worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Still worried.
    2012 was the last DJ Loti sighting. He's MIA from Facebook too. I hope he's well and happy somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Still worried.
    You reached back for that one.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    2012 was the last DJ Loti sighting. He's MIA from Facebook too. I hope he's well and happy somewhere.
    He's probably just wiser than the rest of us. He most likely went totally off grid and is leaving no NSA breadcrumbs.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I hope he's in that tropical paradise in the avatar having a cold drink.

As for his message: I'm still cynical as ever, but I haven't been capable of worry in years. We're just reliving history. It's the way of this world.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Fun to reminisce by reading these old threads from when the Ron Paul movement was what it was and anything we did seemed like we were making a difference. 9 years and some months mater, we have seen a tea party get hijacked by establishment, more war, etc. We'll see what Trump turns out to be, gotta feeling 9 years and some months later from now I'll be saying "what the hell?" (Palm on forehead)

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Fun to reminisce by reading these old threads from when the Ron Paul movement was what it was and anything we did seemed like we were making a difference. 9 years and some months mater, we have seen a tea party get hijacked by establishment, more war, etc. We'll see what Trump turns out to be, gotta feeling 9 years and some months later from now I'll be saying "what the hell?" (Palm on forehead)
    No way The Don cares a wit about liberty. I think it will be 9 months, not 9 years. Whether he's willing to devolve the federal government or just rearrange the deck chairs remains to be seen. A less powerful federal government is a win for liberty even if it's done unintentionally.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    No way The Don cares a wit about liberty. I think it will be 9 months, not 9 years. Whether he's willing to devolve the federal government or just rearrange the deck chairs remains to be seen. A less powerful federal government is a win for liberty even if it's done unintentionally.

XNN
    So far the only plus I say I am confident in the Don being TPOTUS is that I believe Hillary would had taken us to WWIII. This is one thing I feel we have averted.

Quote Originally Posted by DjLoTi View Post
    If we'll have a thread about worry, let's have an thread of the opposing idea.

I'm not worried at all. We have more money then McCain, and won the NH straw poll. It's only getting bigger. I hope you all aren't short-sighted. just my opinion.

Couldn't give a $#@! about anything at the moment, so no I am not worried in the least.

FTW.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.