Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1597

Thread: Official presidential election results thread - Nov. 8, 2016

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Praise Kek!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    woot! glad to have this election behind us.

remember where you are:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

That's it. It's over? Trump won. Ok.

Trump said Hillary conceded.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Last edited by Mach; 11-09-2016 at 02:07 AM.
    FJB

Poor Barron looks like someone woke him up in the middle of the night. It's a school night, for crying out loud.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I knew it the whole time the polls were bs. The media humiliated themselves this election cycle.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    HOLY $#@!.

So the republicans control everything now right?

HOLY $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Poor Barron looks like someone woke him up in the middle of the night. It's a school night, for crying out loud.
    Civics extra credit
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    Obamacare is finished.
    To be replaced by Trumpkare, or single payer government care.

Ole Rev lost a bet with me if he isn't banned.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Watch Trump's victory speech on Red Ice!

Rand Paul would have gotten Trumps thumbs ups

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    To be replaced by Trumpkare, or single payer government care.
    If he does what Canada does with healthcare America will be great.

Trump will be much easier to work with for our liberty guys in DC over someone like Jeb, Chrispy or Marco.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    Obamacare is finished. The GOP just retained control of the senate.

GOP control of the house, the senate, the presidency and the SCOTUS.
    What gave you that impression?

https://www.statnews.com/2016/02/05/...l-health-care/
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Luntz called the election for Grandma Death.

In case I wasn't clear enough from my previous tweets:

Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the United States. #ElectionNight

Hah... $#@! you Frank!!!!!!!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    If he does what Canada does with healthcare America will be great.
    Yes, I'm sure. But where would we go when we really need something done and don't want to wait six months for an appointment? Mexico?

now I can sleep and rest in peace

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Casey View Post
    Watch Trump's victory speech on Red Ice!

Immediately praises the Secret Service and the NYPD...

*gulp*
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

The piece of info I promised:

All Presidents are Freemasons. Some are Freemasons prior to inauguration, others are made Freemasons on sight on Inauguration Day during a special ceremony right before or after the oath is taken. Only men can be Freemasons. Hillary can not be a Freemason and therefore never had a chance to win.

So....
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

All Presidents are Freemasons. Some are Freemasons prior to inauguration, others are made Freemasons on sight on Inauguration Day during a special ceremony right before or after the oath is taken. Only men can be Freemasons. Hillary can not be a Freemason and therefore never had a chance to win.

So....
    Kinda like Bohemian Grove only accepts male members, while females are at best honorary members.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    So many people were saying "A vote for 3rd party is a vote for Hillary". Seems like that wasn't the case
    Funny, progressives were saying the same thing, except for Trump.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

So....

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    lol that speech
    It was horrible.
    It had warnings and a sign of fear.
    He mentioned 200 generals and his secret service, and the NYPD.

The election is not over.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Oh, and suicide wave incoming. I am serious.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Dana Bash on CNN is trying to undermine the House Freedom Caucus. They are saying they and tea party types are irrelevant, and will have to get in line with Ryan and establishment leadership now because Trump won. They haven't wasted a second trying to spin and manipulate this.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast