Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth Warren reveals DNA evidence of Native American ancestry, rebuking Trump

https://twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/...54434739757056

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A direct descendant of Pocahontas, the famed 17th-century Powhatan princess, is calling on Sen. Elizabeth Warren to apologize for wrongly claiming to be Native American — just for political gain.
    Debbie White Dove Porreco, appearing on “Tucker Carlson Tonight" on Tuesday, derided the Massachusetts Democrat after Warren released results of a DNA test that showed she had between 1.5% and .09% Native American blood.
    "It did prove that she wasn't the Cherokee Indian that she was claiming to be for so long," Porreco said. "I think she's guilty of claiming she's an American Indian but has no proof — and then [is] using it for applications for college and for political reasons."
    "She needs to ... apologize to everybody for what she has done," Porreco said, adding that Native Americans "feel betrayed, they feel disappointed."

More at: https://www.dailywire.com/news/37255...en-joseph-curl
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

If a "person of color" (POC) has 1/1024th white European ancestry, does that make the person white and no longer a POC? Or does this only work one way? There seems to be an inherent racism in leftist racial calculus.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I just leased this Jeep. Guess what I'm naming it?

You know... because it's a white vehicle that came with a label saying it's a Cherokee Trailhawk. Liz.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Again- I am NOT a Warren fan- that said:

The "Warren Indian BS" was started by a political opponent. HE claimed she had lied about being Indian for scholarships/jobs etc. This has been disputed by both the university and

The Globe did an extensive study of this.

The Globe closely reviewed the records, verified them where possible, and conducted more than 100 interviews with her colleagues and every person who had a role in hiring decisions about Warren who could be reached. In sum, it is clear that Warren was viewed as a white woman by the hiring committees at every institution that employed her.

Warren’s political enemies have long pushed a narrative that her unsubstantiated claims of Native American heritage turbocharged her legal career. But it is clear that Warren was viewed as a white woman by the hiring committees at every institution that employed her.
    Among the records were some never examined before by a newspaper, including one key form that a University of Pennsylvania professor kept tucked away for three decades.

That previously undisclosed report reveals that the hiring committee at Penn, where Warren worked from 1987 to 1995, viewed her as a white female applicant. Moreover, the committee went to some pains to explain on this form why she was selected over several minorities to fill a faculty position.
    I understand her family Indian affiliation as Indian stories have been passed down through my family, as well. Supposedly I am 1/16 Indian, but I look like Legolas and have never had my DNA done.

And, the main reason I bring this up is that we should be looking at politicians for their POVs and not let some stupid unsubstantiated carpe that came from an opponent, take up pages on the forum.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

The "Warren Indian BS" was started by a political opponent. HE claimed she had lied about being Indian for scholarships/jobs etc. This has been disputed by both the university and

I understand her family Indian affiliation as Indian stories have been passed down through my family, as well. Supposedly I am 1/16 Indian, but I look like Legolas and have never had my DNA done.

And, the main reason I bring this up is that we should be looking at politicians for their POVs and not let some stupid unsubstantiated carpe that came from an opponent, take up pages on the forum.
    Wow, thanks politifact for clearing that up..

I guess the only question that remains is why she then took the DNA test and came out to claim that it proved she was Native American..

"At some point after I was hired by them, I also provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard,’’ she said in a statement issued by her campaign. "My Native American heritage is part of who I am, I’m proud of it, and I have been open about it.’’
    -Elizabeth Warren

In 1984, a cousin in Oklahoma asked her to contribute recipes for a cookbook billed as "recipes passed down through the Five Tribes families." The book was entitled Pow Wow Chow.Warren sent five, and under each one, listed herself as Elizabeth Warren, Cherokee.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-19-2018 at 01:37 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

This woman is literally whiter than IVORY soap: 99.90% vs. 99.44%.

She's been riding the "Indian heritage" gravy train, and so has Harvard by using her in this way, and by any objective analysis it's a complete fraud.

She could possibly be the single whitest person in America, she is that white.

What this exposes is that the Left's ideology is straight up "white = bad". 1023 out of 1024 parts of this woman are white and she selects the 1024th part to identify with specifically because it's not white.

How much more racist an ideology could these people have?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe she meant to imply she is a Trans-Native American.

Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren released the results of a DNA test Monday that show she likely has a Native American ancestor between six and 10 generations back, but a Harvard Law School spokesman was calling her the school’s only Native American professor as early as Oct. 22, 1996, in a Harvard Crimson article.
    “Although the conventional wisdom among students and faculty is that the Law School faculty includes no minority women, [spokesperson Mike] Chmura said Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren is Native American,” read the article, which was titled “Survey: Diversity Lacking at HLS.”
    Warren has identified herself as Cherokee in the past and Monday released the results of a DNA test that shows she very likely had a Native American ancestor six to 10 generations ago.
    She was identified as Harvard Law School’s one Native American professor in the 1996 article.

Warren grew up in Norman, Oklahoma. She has claimed her parents had to elope because of her mother’s Native American heritage.
    “As a kid, I never asked my mom about documentation when she talked about our Native American heritage,” Warren said in a 2012 campaign ad, according to PolitiFact. “What kid would? But I knew my father’s family didn’t like that she was part Cherokee and part Delaware. So my parents had to elope.”

More at: https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/15/h...tive-american/

She has tried to profit from the claim for a long time, The Globe is whitewashing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

“The facts suggest that you absolutely have a Native American ancestor in your pedigree,” Bustamante replies.
    *An* ancestor does not make one Native American. I've got some Cherokee in me. Am an Indian now? No. I am not. Furthe rif you go to teh Boston Globe and read the actual report it says she also has

In other words, Elizabeth Warren is a "fake Pocahontas" trying to play on a trivial amount of her ancestry to appear like a "diverse minority" in order to win political support from people in her party.

I was gonna make a Cherokee jeep joke but it looks like I've been beaten to the punch.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Elizabeth Warren:

1. Checked the Native box when at Harvard
    2. Was referred to as the "first woman of color" in her department while at Harvard
    3. Contributed to an Amerindian cookbook called -- I $#@! you not -- Pow Wow Chow where she referred to herself as Cherokee
    4. Claimed her parents had to elope because her father's family didn't want him to marry Cherokee/Delaware woman

This spin is a bull$#@! narrative attempting to retcon what is clearly decades of a woman masquerading as something she was not. I don't doubt she would call herself white when it benefitted her, then flit back to being Cherokee or Delaware or whatever.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Elizabeth Warren:

1. Checked the Native box when at Harvard
    2. Was referred to as the "first woman of color" in her department while at Harvard
    3. Contributed to an Amerindian cookbook called -- I $#@! you not -- Pow Wow Chow where she referred to herself as Cherokee
    4. Claimed her parents had to elope because her father's family didn't want him to marry Cherokee/Delaware woman

This spin is a bull$#@! narrative attempting to retcon what is clearly decades of a woman masquerading as something she was not. I don't doubt she would call herself white when it benefitted her, then flit back to being Cherokee or Delaware or whatever.
    When even Pierz gets it right and @Ender gets it wrong what does that say about Ender?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

When even Pierz gets it right and @Ender gets it wrong what does that say about Ender?
    Whatever, Mr Name-Caller.

My point was why is this so newsworthy instead of all the real stuff that destroying liberty- like the lies about Iran?
    There is no spoon.

Whatever, Mr Name-Caller.

My point was why is this so newsworthy instead of all the real stuff that destroying liberty- like the lies about Iran?
    Because we can walk and chew gum at the same time and Warren had been planning to run against Trump in 2020 to try to destroy liberty in many ways.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dqh9Q3-X4AIjbSL.jpg-large.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	6163
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Duckies... Motivate me to cast a vote for the GOP guy up here, who is running
    against her. I am so tempted to do a write in vote for myself just to confuse the
    count. Promise me y'all will remind me to run against nice Mr.Ed Markey up here.

She is about to win her senate seat again.
    Ed Markey is slightly more vulnerable. Their
    voters often overlap. Motivate me. Be nice!

D.Trump has to get thru 2o19 before he can toy with revving up for 2o20 in full.
    the Democrats may want wise Senator Mitt Romney to vote along with them all.

Sen. Mitch McConnell for the next two years is going to have to get to
    JUNIOR SENATOR FLIPFLOP FLIPFLOP from Utah. Mitt is well liked, too.
    Last edited by Aratus; 10-30-2018 at 11:02 AM.

Senator Mitt could hold DJT's fate in his hands.
    if Mitt flipflops GOP on a particular day, DJT is
    spared. He, not Pence runs in 2o20. If he is (D)
    on a given near to identical day, he carries 3 to
    5 or more Senators with him. Mitt = charismatic

Once again, flipflop flipflop flipflop
    also is the sound of Mitt
    trying to vote...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dqh9Q3-X4AIjbSL.jpg-large.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	6163
    She shouldn't have flown over Oyarde's land.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    She is about to win her senate seat again.
    Ed Markey is slightly more vulnerable. Their
    voters often overlap. Motivate me. Be nice!
    Do it for Oyarde.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

She shouldn't have flown over Oyarde's land.
    @oyarde's reservation is big and hard to avoid,
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I claim my air space so unless someone has pre negotiated safe passage with a security deposit to me they are trespassers and deadbeats .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    @oyarde's reservation is big and hard to avoid,
    How many of his arrows have you had to remove from your planes?
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 10-28-2018 at 08:16 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast