Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana caucus results (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Exclamation Louisiana caucus results (OFFICIAL THREAD)

From satellite radio talk show host Mike Church's FB page https://www.facebook.com/TheKingDude

Unofficial LA Caucus results coming in: My friend David Simpson has been elected a LA State delegate! The Ron Paul slate of delegates-Slate #7 - has WON District 1, St Tammany precinct. This is the Ron Paul Slate, more results to follow!
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    we all did quite well up here.
    shemdogg is to be thanked!

Just got a text from David Johnston (RP coordinator for CD 3) saying we won 4 1/2 congressional districts out of 6 and therefore -- RP will control the state convention!
    Huey P. Long, "The Kingfish"
    Former Governor, Senator and leading opponent of the Big Bankers.
    Kingfish Consulting: Experience winning elections, since 1928.

Matt, do you have any official word from HQ? I've reported everything I know to Pete and JB but haven't heard a peep from HQ yet

Quote Originally Posted by hueylong View Post
    Just got a text from David Johnston (RP coordinator for CD 3) saying we won 4 1/2 congressional districts out of 6 and therefore -- RP will control the state convention!
    wow! great news!

thanks to everyone out in LA who was apart of this effort!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

If I could of only bought a van and stuffed it with 27 hippies that I forced to register Republican, we'd have won my polling place. However we did win the district so it's ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Darguth View Post
    Matt, do you have any official word from HQ? I've reported everything I know to Pete and JB but haven't heard a peep from HQ yet
    I'm sure Pete is in the middle of it right now and not able to do much at the moment. The PCC may want to keep the results on the dl for now because they may not want to tip their hand at the State Con, but we'll have to see what they decide to announce.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

What's wrong with all the results that have been collected in all of the other threads?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I'm sure Pete is in the middle of it right now and not able to do much at the moment. The PCC may want to keep the results on the dl for now because they may not want to tip their hand at the State Con, but we'll have to see what they decide to announce.
    This I know, Fox, CBS, NBC, ABC and MSNBC wont interrupt scheduled programming to announce a Paul win in Louisiana as breaking news...

Though they should...

Louisiana Paul Slate carries 4 1/2 of 6 CD Caucuses.

I just got a text from David Johnston (RP Director for Congressional District 3) --

"I just got the call from the State Director in Baton Rouge. It's official we won 4 and 1/2 districts! That means We WON LOUISIANA! We get the delegates and will control the state!"

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Matt, there is no possibility they don't know if they won or lost. There are only 6 districts.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

We won. It's official. Pete called David Johnston, who texted it.

^ gotta luv sailingaway's logic ^

We won. It's official. Pete called David Johnston, who texted it.
    please send me something I can put on the front page !!!

PLEEEAAAAASSSEE!!!!

Umm. All I can do is forward his text(s). PM me your #?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The campaign knows we won. I'm more interested on the official word off the district wins. A delegate said 6 as you saw, but I think he may be mistaken. It's probably 4 1/2 like another guy said.

Really good stuff, Man.

where can we watch ron pauls victory speech?

Quote Originally Posted by pacu44 View Post
    This I know, Fox, CBS, NBC, ABC and MSNBC wont interrupt scheduled programming to announce a Paul win in Louisiana as breaking news...

Though they should...
    The R3volution may or may not be televised

It's 4 1/2 CD's out of 6 according to Pete.

Umm. All I can do is forward his text(s). PM me your #?
    Do NOT posts those texts yet!

I am in contact with Pete the State Director and he just told me any announcement is "pending approval". If Pete told you something, unless he specifically told you to publish it, DON'T PUBLISH IT!!!

Wonderful!!!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    David further texted: "As official as they get. Pictures of all total sheets around the state, added and checked by Baton Rouge staff."

4.5/6 is how many delegates to tampa

Wow, Wow, Wow -- unbelievably amazing and fantastic news. Lousianna!!!
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Galtic View Post
    Yeah Baby!!!!
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

It's already been confirmed to dozens of people, and is posted on the Daily Paul. No way to put that genie back in the bottle.

Wait, I'm confused, did we win the straw poll or the number of delegates... or both??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast