Thread: New female Jeopardy champ is actually a trans queeer man

Exclamation New female Jeopardy champ is actually a trans queeer man

Flap ensues as trans ‘Jeopardy!’ champ Amy Schneider hailed as ‘top female earner’

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...schneider-hai/

By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Wednesday, December 29, 2021

“Jeopardy!” contestant Amy Schneider was born a man, but she’s being toasted as the highest-earning woman in the show’s history, much to the chagrin of those decrying the accolade as an example of stolen female glory.

The transgender trivia whiz hit $706,800 in total earnings with her Friday win, prompting NBC News and NBC OUT to declare her the show’s “top female earner,” surpassing Larissa Kelly, who won $655,930 during her run in 2008-09.

“Schneider buzzed her way to victory, becoming the highest-earning woman contestant,” said Entertainment Weekly.

From People magazine: “Jeopardy! contestant Amy Schneider just became the show’s highest-earning woman, beating Larissa Kelly’s previous record.”

Among those who had a problem with the “top female” designation were Rachel Bovard, senior policy director of the Conservative Partnership Institute.

“Peak feminism now means handing over all the ‘first woman’ titles to men posing as women,” Ms. Bovard tweeted. “From the athletics to the nerdy game shows, to the miracle of giving birth. Women, as a separate and amazing biological category, are meaningless. Great job everyone.”
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Such a brave woman
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I'll take SWITCH HITTERS for $1000, Alex.

“Peak feminism now means handing over all the ‘first woman’ titles to men posing as women,” Ms. Bovard tweeted.
    Indeed. Men are better at everything. Including jeopardy
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Such a brave woman
    Just imagine what an incredibly brave woman John Wayne would have made if he would have gone tranz.........

Honk honk
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Yes. It's a match

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Probably the worst contestant to ever go on that show.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The good thing about Jeopardy is that it makes women compete against men and show in that direct competition that the best contestants are men. Amy is, of course, no exception to that rule.

Now we don't have to be subjected to the silliness of something like separate men's and women's Jeopardies, and having people complain about how unfair it is to have the actually male Amy competing against women, who have their own segregated Jeopardy specifically because they're not as good at it as men, the way we have to listen to people talking about how unfair it is for women athletes, who should never have been athletes in the first place, as proven by the fact that they need segregated women's competitions in order to look like they're better at sports than they are, competing against cross-dressing men.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Didn't know Jeopardy was a Title Nine sport.

If the identity of the "top female earner" offends you, don't even ask. Make no distinction. Stop discriminating. Treat every contestant as equal. Be an old school feminist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Think of all of the other titles she can be given too. Top transgender earner. Top transwoman earner.

Watched Jeopardy for the first time in a long time this week. In a wide shot they were announcing how much she won, and even from far away, I said, I don't think that’s a woman. Once they closed in and she spoke, it was obvious. In the episode I saw, she was playing against two other women. I wonder if she has had any male competitors in her winning run?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Trans ‘Jeopardy!’ Winner Amy Schneider Robbed at Gunpoint in Oakland

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...ed-in-oakland/

Reigning Jeopardy! champion Amy Schneider was robbed at gunpoint on Sunday in Oakland, California, with the thieves making off with the record breaker’s phone, credit cards, and ID.

In a tweet on Monday evening, Schneider, whom the media has dubbed the game show’s “highest-earning female contestant,” announced his phone, ID, and credit cards were all stolen over the weekend.

“I’m fine. But I got robbed yesterday, lost my ID, credit cards, and phone. I then couldn’t really sleep last night, and have been dragging myself around all day trying to replace everything,” tweeted Schneider.

“So, I doubt I’ll even start writing tonight’s game thread today, and if I keep winning, it may take a bit for me to get caught up. Thanks for your patience!” Schneider added.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Schneider claims to be a woman, but I've never seen a woman who knew that much about model railroads. Not even women who live in the same house as railroads.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Forty days, 1.38 million and done, beat by a soy boy who admits to being a boy.

The Final Jeopardy that stumped her: The only nation with a name in English that ends in H, it's also one of the ten most populous.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-26-2022 at 05:06 PM.

Yes, IM, and bonus points for phrasing it as a question.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Forty days, 1.38 million and done, beat by a soy boy who admits to being a boy.

The Final Jeopardy that stumped her: The only nation with a name in English that ends in H, it's also one of the ten most populous.
    He/She/They threw it, just like James Holzhauer did when he finally lost. No way he/she/they didn't know the answer. Probably wanted to get back to normal life once he/she/they surpassed Holzhauer's consecutive game streak (no one's gonna top Ken Jennning's streak of 74). There'll be more $ to be won in the Tournament of Champions.

Hell, even I knew the answer.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    He/She/They threw it, just like James Holzhauer did when he finally lost. No way he/she/they didn't know the answer. Probably wanted to get back to normal life once he/she/they surpassed Holzhauer's consecutive game streak (no one's gonna top Ken Jennning's streak of 74). There'll be more $ to be won in the Tournament of Champions.

Hell, even I knew the answer.
    Wow, twice in one week..

UPenn swimmer accuses trans teammate Lia Thomas of conspiring WITH trans Yale swimmer to lose against her

A member of the UPenn swimming team says that she believes Lia Thomas, 22, colluded with Yale transgender swimmer Iszac Henig during a 100 freestyle race

Henig defeated Thomas in the 100-yard freestyle, finishing with a time of 49.57, who finished sixth with a time of 52.84 at a January 8 meet

The teammate says she is convinced believes Thomas and Henig came up with their plan before the Penn home tri-meet with Yale and Dartmouth

'Looking at (Lia's) time, I don't think she was trying,' she said. 'I know they're friends and I know they were talking before the meet. I think she let her win to prove the point that, ''Oh see, a female-to-male beat me'

The teammate said members had to cover up the Penn logo with duct tape, except for Thomas, the reason they had to take the precaution in the first place

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-swimmer.html
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Over thirty days and nearing half a million, a real woman named Mattea Roach is on the march. Hope she knocks that guy off into the footnote zone.

She doesn't gamble as much on daily doubles and the final round. So if she hits 1.39 mil, she'll be well over forty days and forty nights.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-02-2022 at 04:07 PM.

odds that the game was rigged???????????????