Thread: The New Federal State of China?

The New Federal State of China?

Well, that happened. Breitbart's Bannon, close Trump admininstration associate, openly calling for an overthrow of the CCP from New York Harbor with a billionaire Chinese man standing next to him.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...state-of-china

This surely will end well.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Steve Bannon is a China freedom fighter in the same way that Ruby Giuliani is an Iran freedom fighter. A phony bologna CIA regime change operative. .

AKA, neocon warmonger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

The anti-China campaign being orchestrated by the political class in this country is about (a) trying to knock off a geopolitical rival, and (b) directing blame for various domestic problems away from themselves. It has nothing to do with any concern for human liberty, democracy, the American way, puppies, etc. I cringe every time I hear Ms. Lindsey moralize about Hong Kong; Bannon's stunt looks to be more of the same.

I notice in your signature how you mention this is the domain of paid shills. RonZeplin, case in point. Satanist by proxy.

r3volution 3.0 Another paid shill.

Now for my comment. This proclamation is WONDERFUL!!! In the beginning was the word... And they just said it, all the Truth right out there, on the air. The last thing the CCP wants its enslaved citizens catching wind of: Hope! Yes, CCP is finished, he's right. Why am I sure? Well, they've finally gone too far, going after America now. Love this man

Quote Originally Posted by researchjunkie View Post
    I notice in your signature how you mention this is the domain of paid shills. RonZeplin, case in point. Satanist by proxy.
    @RonZeplin is good people and @r3volution 3.0 is also. You should quote my sig correctly if you're going to comment on it. RPF is not the entire internet.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Apropos of nothing...

By the numbers, there is no bigger advocate of President Donald Trump on Facebook than The Epoch Times. The small New York-based nonprofit news outlet has spent more than $1.5 million on about 11,000 pro-Trump advertisements in the last six months, according to data from Facebook’s advertising archive — more than any organization outside of the Trump campaign itself, and more than most Democratic presidential candidates have spent on their own campaigns. Those video ads — in which unidentified spokespeople thumb through a newspaper to praise Trump, peddle conspiracy theories about the “Deep State,” and criticize “fake news” media — strike a familiar tone in the online conservative news ecosystem. The Epoch Times looks like many of the conservative outlets that have gained followings in recent years.

But it isn’t.

Behind the scenes, the media outlet’s ownership and operation is closely tied to Falun Gong, a Chinese spiritual community with the stated goal of taking down China’s government.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...epoch-n1044121

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.