Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barack Obama urges world to stand against 'aggressive nationalism'

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Just put it on ignore like everyone else has done.
    I actually enjoy @timosman.
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Increased posperity?

That boy is smoking way too much crack.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    No need to get emotional and worse collectivist when responding to an individual's quick response.

Quick response? is that the excuse people now give for putting out fake news. I bet you would also call BS if CNN used that excuse. Emotional, worse collectivist? WTF are you talking about?

Thank you for the DD and correction. And you could have just have asked what the motivation was if you really had any doubts; it was to expose the dubious hypocrisy of a has-been puppetbag of neocons/his PSOs in a hurry ( apparently without investing as much time as you did to find a flaw in this response).
    Even if one of the image is in accurate, I still think the material argument is valid.
    You talk about fake news all the time but you don't seem to understand what it is. It is not just false information but it is the spin hucksters like you put on news to deceive the regular viewer. Also, you are very welcome, I take it as my duty to expose fake news peddlers especially the hypocritical ones on this site who post under the banner of anti establishment flag. I publicly asked the question not because I did not have the answer but for the sole purpose of exposing you, its no fun asking you the question in some private chat.

Lastly, you have to seriously move on from Obama. You know, I used to think my obsession for Stefan Molyneux and Alex Jones was reaching its limit but your obsession with Obama tells me that I still have ways to go before I reach the top. I suggest you take a break, read a book, go out, try a new recipe, work on your abs or just something that would keep your mind off Obama cos that is what I do to temper by obsession for those guys I mentioned above. Obama was a very bad guy but he is no longer president. Move on

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

If we don’t stand up for tolerance and moderation and respect for others, if we begin to doubt ourselves and all that we have accomplished, then much of the progress that we have made will not continue,” he said.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin

The sad thing is that Obama is such a scumbag that you don't need to make sh*t up in order to criticize him.
    EM.
    While your other commentary may have some valid basis, language in this sentence is bit shocking. Not a fan of Obama and he was puppet of very controversial neocons lobbies but don't you think use of s-word like this could bring down the dignity of the office.

When one of the most notorios drone gangsters in history lectures against "aggressive nationalism", that is highly newsworthy story. Why would you not care about such a historic story if you care about political health of US?

Liberal scum spout these lies every day, now that he is out of office he is just another loud mouth.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

EM.
    While your other commentary may have some valid basis, language in this sentence is bit shocking. Not a fan of Obama and he was puppet of very controversial neocons lobbies but don't you think use of s-word like this could bring down the dignity of the office.
    What dignity?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Frame this one.

“But the future does not favor the strongman,” Obama said. “I believe deeply that the liberal international order; order based not just on military power or national affiliations, but on principles — the rule of law, human rights and individual freedoms — is the only choice.”

Originally Posted by Swordsmyth
    What dignity?

Of the White House office.
    Like I said, what dignity?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12