Thread: DHS Training Program Prepares For Rural Lockdowns, Mass Public Quarantines Against Unvaccinate

DHS Training Program Prepares For Rural Lockdowns, Mass Public Quarantines Against Unvaccinate

https://www.infowars.com/posts/dhs-t...-unvaccinated/

https://ruraltraining.org/course/mgt-433/

"Training operation explains the "planning for situations requiring the isolation and quarantine of a large portion of a local, rural population.""

A Department of Homeland Security training program has provided a model for the federal government to normalize mass public quarantine measures despite the fact infections and deaths are dropping in the U.S.

A website by the Rural Domestic Preparedness Consortium (RDPC), a training provider for the Department of Homeland Security, outlines in a program called “MGT 433 ISOLATION & QUARANTINE FOR RURAL COMMUNITIES” how to begin rounding up unvaccinated American citizens for mass quarantine centers.

“This 8.0-hour, instructor-led course is designed to provide the knowledge necessary to begin planning for situations requiring the isolation and quarantine (I&Q) of a large portion of a local, rural population,” the RDPC website states.
    They are now ready to come and KILL YOU.

They WANT an EXCUSE to deploy the US MILITARY AGAINST THE PEOPLE.

All they need is ONE PERSON to have their door kicked in and shoot back in self defense when they try to force a vaccine against them and they have their excuse they need and we will be in FULL SCALE TYRANNY. It only gets worse from there because the CULLING will continue and if you survived the vaccine (by NOT getting it), then they WILL be kicking in your front door if you own a gun (WAR ON CITIZENS), then you just likely starve to death.

Now, tell me this $#@! aint real.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 07-11-2021 at 08:30 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last year when the lockdowns were first being put in place, I want to say it was the Gov of Oklahoma but it might have been a different one. At any rate, they were asked about mandated vaccinations and such. He went on to admit there was already a plan in place through FEMA and in conjunction with several state police agencies, that once the emergency order was given for mandatory shots they had a plan to lock down highways and rural cities within 24 hours. And went on to explain that everyone would have a shot status on their phone, and that there are home arrest type bracelets for those that don't have smartphones.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Now, tell me this $#@! aint real.
    Well, we know for a fact that the fevered delusions of these death-dealers is absolutely real. But I don't think the game-theory is there. Perhaps I've overlooked something but I just don't see it happening. The US military is not just a blind club that can be wielded any which way. There are patriots at all levels and they are absolutely aware of the Agenda. It could happen, but I think it's more likely the death-dealers will be deflected onto some other approach because they aren't able to give straight answers to some of the top brass about why things have to be done XYZ way...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Well, we know for a fact that the fevered delusions of these death-dealers is absolutely real. But I don't think the game-theory is there. Perhaps I've overlooked something but I just don't see it happening. The US military is not just a blind club that can be wielded any which way. There are patriots at all levels and they are absolutely aware of the Agenda. It could happen, but I think it's more likely the death-dealers will be deflected onto some other approach because they aren't able to give straight answers to some of the top brass about why things have to be done XYZ way...
    Well, since they are now about to begin ACTIVE TYRANNY, when, not if, when they come knocking at your door, you better be ready.

This may not happen in every state however, as many Red States are resisting because we are aware this is NOT a vaccine it is a $#@!ing Mass Murder Genocide Weapon.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Well, since they are now about to begin ACTIVE TYRANNY,
    Nice FUD ploy, but that ship has sailed, gone over the horizon, circumnavigated the Earth a few times and is being converted into a spaceship by now.... look, the US has been under ACTIVE TYRANNY since the globalists established the Federal Reserve and nullified the Constitution with illegal, unapportioned Federal taxation. What did the American public get in return? Well, they got an unending sequence of cosmically costly wars, not only in $$$ but also in human lives; they got 95+% devaluation of the dollar; they got a non-stop hurricane of paper scams that have bankrupted and destroyed the middle class (as intended), disintegrated our infrastructure, and on and on.

when, not if, when they come knocking at your door, you better be ready.
    Meh, FUD doesn't play with this hombre. The Feds have been "coming for us" since I was a wee lad. I'm not saying they don't want to --- clearly, they want to. But there's wanting and doing -- they're separate things.

Dear Washington, DC: You have my address. Knock any time. But do be careful, you wouldn't want to make a miscalculation! I'm saying that out of genuine concern for you...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

The county I live in will not comply, neither will most if not all of the surrounding counties.

This will backfire on the Biden admin and democrats are they stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Look at how many idiots are still wearing masks.

of course they are stupid.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are they stupid . LOL
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Look at how many idiots are still wearing masks.

of course they are stupid.
    I was walking outside for shopping today and i heard one person and while on the phone that person said while phoning to someone.

"We are all guinea pigs for those who have taken the shot and that includes me"
    "Yeah i do have some issues and so does my boss"
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 07-29-2021 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    The county I live in will not comply, neither will most if not all of the surrounding counties.
    I live in rural Missouri.

The city in which I live has elected a full slate of sjw marxists on the city council.

The county votes overwhelmingly republican.

The republicans support all of the same initiatives as the bolsheviks in the city.....more taxes, more regulation, more programs, and more intrusive policing.

The Kill Shot has been very popular here.

Every R that I know has taken it with more belief in it than in Jesus.

Freedom is not popular in a lot of rural 'murika.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I live in rural Missouri.

The city in which I live has elected a full slate of sjw marxists on the city council.

The county votes overwhelmingly republican.

The republicans support all of the same initiatives as the bolsheviks in the city.....more taxes, more regulation, more programs, and more intrusive policing.

The Kill Shot has been very popular here.

Every R that I know has taken it with more belief in it than in Jesus.

Freedom is not popular in a lot of rural 'murika.
    Lots of the R's here have got the jab but to a man they'll not permit the feds going door to door forcing anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Lots of the R's here have got the jab but to a man they'll not permit the feds going door to door forcing anybody.
    That's a very important distinction. I'm probably underestimating the enemy, but I hope the government hasn't figured that out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Why do you still believe in fictional powers like "administrations" and "democrats" ?

We've moved far, far beyond those things.

The Biden Administration is very stupid.

The Biden admin was given an order to vaccinate 70% of the people or he will be removed from office. That only shows he is a Phoney Puppet President.

I think however Biden is a Pawn that they are willing to sacrifice just like the MSM. Then we will see who the real rulers of the earth are. People like Gates, Rothchilds, Klaus Schwab, etc.
    1776 > 1984

The Biden Administration is very stupid.

The Biden admin was given an order to vaccinate 70% of the people or he will be removed from office. That only shows he is a Phoney Puppet President.

I think however Biden is a Pawn that they are willing to sacrifice just like the MSM. Then we will see who the real rulers of the earth are. People like Gates, Rothchilds, Klaus Schwab, etc.
    The Biden admin was given an order to vaccinate 70% of the peopl
    Same thing in Canada. Now they have moved the goalposts from 70,75% to 90% all of a sudden.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Same thing in Canada. Now they have moved the goalposts from 70,75% to 90% all of a sudden.
    It was stated on Natural News that Biden is probably going to issue an order to MANDATE ALL FEDERAL EMPLOYEES RECEIVE THE VAXTERMINATION SHOT.
    1776 > 1984

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Last year when the lockdowns were first being put in place, I want to say it was the Gov of Oklahoma but it might have been a different one. At any rate, they were asked about mandated vaccinations and such. He went on to admit there was already a plan in place through FEMA and in conjunction with several state police agencies, that once the emergency order was given for mandatory shots they had a plan to lock down highways and rural cities within 24 hours. And went on to explain that everyone would have a shot status on their phone, and that there are home arrest type bracelets for those that don't have smartphones.
    I have to call myself out here. I found this clip I was speaking of and it is actually from the swineflu theatre. Scary they had this back then though.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    This is the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act in action, that weirdos like us were screaming about 20 years ago, as these powers were implemented right after 9/11 and the "Anthrax Terror" that was a US made bioweapon just like Covid 1.0.

A sweeping federal bill stalled because of pushback under Shrub, but most of it has been quietly implemented at the state level in 40 states.

The other ten have similar powers granted to the Executive branches of those states under existing FEMA CoG plans.

To activate these plans, all a governor has to do is declare a health "emergency".

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons claimed that the draft used sweeping language to the extent that it "could turn governors into dictators" since the MSEHPA gave governors the authority to declare public health emergencies, and afterward force vaccinations on the general public without their informed consent. The deployment of state National Guards could be used to administer the vaccines or substances. Legal liabilities for drug companies which manufactured the vaccines and/or substances were removed.

The OP is not lying or exaggerating.

The government can and will send troops to forcibly inoculate you.

They will attempt to kill you if you resist.

The legal framework is all in place, all that is required is to pull the trigger.

The only question remains is what you and 330 million other citizens plan to do about it when it happens, and it will, very shortly.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-29-2021 at 04:56 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Haha they're finally going to start throwing people in gulags.

I'll be in the guard's break room sipping on a beer
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his