Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hand count in audit affirms Biden beat Trump

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Well, the truth is it was a bull$#@! post to begin with. Posted slightly before the Mockingbird Media, including Drudge, spewed out the misinformation, regurgitating the same headline, without any context. If there were actual fact-checkers there would be a warning on this post that reads.

Fact-Oh-Meter: This post does not provide context. Therefore it is metered as...bull$#@!.
    What misinformation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    There are certain posters that I miss seeing around, and Gunny is one of them. It is disheartening to hear all that transpired.
    Gunny was vocally anti-Trump on the forums and got dogpiled on as a result.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    What misinformation?
    Well, the headline is misleading because "the election" is prominent, while in Maricopa, a county in a state with only eleven electoral votes, is not. Fraud could yet be discovered elsewhere, and that elsewhere could actually involve enough electoral votes to make a difference.

That, and the report does not say what the AP says it says. Instead, it says, "Based on the factual findings, the election should not be certified, and the reported results are not reliable."

Dogpiled upon for being absolutely right.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Starts at 21 minutes 10 seconds:

Last edited by acptulsa; 09-26-2021 at 07:54 AM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

He got dogpiled upon since he like others began attacking people personally and saying people were going to hell for supporting Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Dogpiled upon for being absolutely right.
    He was right in his opinion of Trump and so were the both of you. But you can't talk to people like that and expect not to get piled upon back. Especially when many here were simply making valid observations about the merits of Trump's policies. It became less about Trump and more about people trolling and attacking one another for payback.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I sleep on my stomach. I no longer use a pillow for most of the night. When I do lie on my side I use My Pillow. No longer a big fan of pillows but if I need one, I use My Pillow. Wife wanted a mattress topper she bought a "My Pillow Topper." It was reasonably priced when compared to any other topper and I have no issue with it. A couple months ago my wife purchased sheets from My Pillow. I attest they are the best sheets I have ever owned! Honest fair review. Fact is she likes them so much she purchased 3 more sets on sale. One to give to each of our kids and one to keep for us. Quality sheets are not inexpensive and when you compare My Pillow sheets on sale with any other decent set of sheets they are not expensive. I/we didn't purchase these products to support Mike Lindell. We bought them because the aforementioned items are at one point in time needing replaced. At some point in this thread somebody asked why inject Lindell when he has nothing to do with this audit. What is wrong with a person putting their money where their belief is? Do you think My Pillow is selling more product and or doing better financially for backing Trump? Do you think being POTUS has enhanced Trumps bottom line or that of his children? It appears to me that there is a huge disinformation campaign going on and anyone not privy to actual facts is the recipient of the deceit. Do you think votes are tabulated and reported honestly?
    LOL. Although true what I wrote just to be clear I was joking posting that response to @phill4paul 's complaint that we were talking about pillows by talking about pillows.

As far as Trump I do think it has enhanced Trump's bottom line, his legacy and that of his family for generations to come.

The votes have never been tabulated and reported honestly. From your response I think you are buying into a false narrative being presented for your team.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Well, the headline is misleading because "the election" is prominent, while in Maricopa, a county in a state with only eleven electoral votes, is not. Fraud could yet be discovered elsewhere, and that elsewhere could actually involve enough electoral votes to make a difference.
    It's a local newspaper.

That, and the report does not say what the AP says it says. Instead, it says, "Based on the factual findings, the election should not be certified, and the reported results are not reliable."
    The audit reached the findings that it was paid to reach. The fact that it reached those conclusions, while finding none of the problems that they were originally looking for, should not surprise anyone.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    No, not gangsta sized, just very intentionally placed to immediately advertise how pious he is. Or, given the circus of nonsense out of him ever since the election, how pious he wants people to think he is. I'm pretty sure Christ would frown on grifting people's money through falsehoods. Such things are much more in line with the Catholic Church's MO than anything Christ would advocate.
    I don't know how you can tell anything like that from a chain. Grifting is not unique to any religion, place, or time.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234