Zionist Capo Sheldon Adelson summons Trump for ‘private meeting’ on Israel
    http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/12/2...ing-on-israel/

Donald Trump Endorsement for Prime Minister Netanyahu

Trump's Deck Of Jewish Cards

When Trump Makes A Deal

Trump Takes The Kosher Seal

Donald Trump is OWNED by Every Bank on Wall Street

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/...-donald-trump/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The alt-right will be in for a rude awakening then.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    That word right there is one that needs to be added to the site dictionary. (I understand we are going to have something on this site like that.)

Maybe words in the site dictionary would be highlighted throughout the text?

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    What is the alt-right?

Quote Originally Posted by RandPaul4Prez View Post
    What is the alt-right?
    /* Waits like the cat who ate the cheese.... with baited breath.*/

If so, maybe this just means Donald has been working on building a bigger tent?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

If he was a zionist, he would be calling for the destruction of Putin and Putin's ally Assad. You have the Saudis and Turks furiously trying the save the remainder of their rebel clients in Syria. Assad with the help of Russian airpower is close to removing these assets permanently.
    Last edited by AuH20; 02-22-2016 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    If he was a zionist, he would be calling for the destruction of Putin and Putin's ally Assad. You have the Saudis and Turks furiously trying the save the remainder of their rebel clients in Syria.
    It's not about calling for, it's about action. But ya I'm not convinced yet either way.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    That word right there is one that needs to be added to the site dictionary. (I understand we are going to have something on this site like that.)

Maybe words in the site dictionary would be highlighted throughout the text?
    I'm hoping it's a passing fad and a year from now no one will be talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by RandPaul4Prez View Post
    What is the alt-right?
    How can you have been on RPF for the last 6 months and not know what it is?
    Stop believing stupid things

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Of all the candidates, Jeb had garnered the most Zio money. I speculate that money is moving to Rubio:

The Israeli Haaretz newspaper, in an article titled “Donald Trump’s Jewish Fans (Beyond His Daughter Ivanka),” confirmed the fact that Jewish big money was not backing Trump, quoting a source which said that:

Most of the money, those with long track records of raising in excess of $100,000, the RJC [Republican Jewish Committee] members, those people are solidly in the Jeb Bush camp.”

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I speculate that money is moving to Rubio:
    Trump: If Sheldon Adelson Backs Rubio "He'll Have Total Control" Over Him

TRUMP: I like Sheldon a lot, he’s been a person I’ve known over the years. We have a very good relationship and you know I’m self-funding, I don’t want anybody’s money. If Sheldon gives to him, he’ll have total control over Rubio and that’s the problem with the way the system works – whoever gives.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._over_him.html

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic