Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kucinich on Hannity on Fox: "Deep State" trying to destroy Trump

Kucinich on Hannity on Fox: "Deep State" trying to destroy Trump

Fun to see a Democrat on Fox calling-out shenanigans. Weird times!

Also "Sane Progressive" has funny commentary on it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kucinich knows whats up.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Kucinich knows whats up.
    Kucinich always knew.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Jewish bankers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    tch.

Anyone notice what is missing in their theorizing? motive. Can anyone tell me why the deep state is after Trump to the extent they are supposedly after him? what has he done to deserve this. I mean, he filled his cabinet with Goldman sac, zionists, establishment types, military generals who are war mongers and just regular war mongers. I think even John Bolton was give a post. He is still training Syrian rebels and preparing to invade Syria.

What has this puppet of a president done to deserve the disapproval of the deep state? can anyone of you people pushing this narrative help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Anyone notice what is missing in their theorizing? motive. Can anyone tell me why the deep state is after Trump to the extent they are supposedly after him? what has he done to deserve this. I mean, he filled his cabinet with Goldman sac, zionists, establishment types, military generals who are war mongers and just regular war mongers. I think even John Bolton was give a post. He is still training Syrian rebels and preparing to invade Syria.

What has this puppet of a president done to deserve the disapproval of the deep state? can anyone of you people pushing this narrative help me out?

Ask the group systematically and doggedly trolling this website. Ask them what in the world is so threatening about a two-bit forum.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Because Trump is a Washington "outsider" that has run so many successful enterprises that he outta know damn well how to put a country back to work, re-negotiate trade deals and keep them damn Mexicans out.
    Where have you been?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kucinich always knew because the deep state has also ignored Kucinich as much as Rand Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Ask the group systematically and doggedly trolling this website. Ask them what in the world is so threatening about a two-bit forum.
    I will never understand why some people will troll this website for years on end. I trolled DU for a while but that got old real fast.

I will never understand why some people will troll this website for years on end. I trolled DU for a while but that got old real fast.
    Glad we are more entertaining to you.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Because Trump is a Washington "outsider" that has run so many successful enterprises that he outta know damn well how to put a country back to work, re-negotiate trade deals and keep them damn Mexicans out.
    Where have you been?
    /sarc?

/sarc?
    Not to those I hear this from.

I will never understand why some people will troll this website for years on end.

Some do it for pay. Putin has a group. Look up China and its 50 Cent army. I don't know who bankrolls our little group, but you could probably narrow it down to a handful of organizations.

There was a guy on here who incessantly trolled for Israel. Very intelligent guy. I debated him on the gay marriage thing. Pretended he wanted to do Ron Paul meet-ups in Florida back in 2007-08. It was totally bogus.

Israel to pay students to defend it online

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel is looking to hire university students to post pro-Israel messages on social media networks — without needing to identify themselves as government-linked, officials said Wednesday.

The Israeli prime minister's office said in a statement that students on Israeli university campuses would receive full or partial scholarships to combat anti-Semitism and calls to boycott Israel online. It said students' messages would parallel statements by government officials.

An Israeli official said Wednesday that scholarship recipients would be free to decide whether or not to identify themselves as part of the program, which would begin within months.

"Everyone who believes in the cause, and wants to join, can join," he told The Associated Press. He said the office was looking to budget $778,000 for the project, and that the national Israeli student association would select participants from a pool of applicants.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...media/2651715/

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Glad we are more entertaining to you.
    Does anyone really think I am trolling this site? Next to Northcarolinaliberty, I am the most annoyed by trolls on this site. I get physically sic every time I see one of the troll started thread getting 4 page conversations on this site and news worthy threads getting ignored.

I can be annoying but that doesn't make me a troll.

I'd like to see an explanation on how the deep state is making Trump use twitter and say the dumbest $#@!, for years now.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does anyone really think I am trolling this site? Next to Northcarolinaliberty, I am the most annoyed by trolls on this site. I get physically sic every time I see one of the troll started thread getting 4 page conversations on this site and news worthy threads getting ignored.

I can be annoying but that doesn't make me a troll.

This is just what I'd expect a troll to say.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post

Also "Sane Progressive" has funny commentary on it.
    Sane? She is high.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Jewish bankers.
    Like Trump's selections for Treasury Secretary and Director of the National Economic Council?

But he's not really on board with their agenda...

He only supported the bank bailouts, ZIRP, and constantly praises Israel.

Anyone who opposes Trump is a Zionist tool...

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Like Trump's selections for Treasury Secretary and Director of the National Economic Council?

But he's not really on board with their agenda...

He only supported the bank bailouts, ZIRP, and constantly praises Israel.

Anyone who opposes Trump is a Zionist tool...

Nothing unusual about that. Nixon disdained Jews, but was maybe the best friend Israel every had. Nixon had Kissinger and others. Nixon had a love/hate with Henry.

People mistakenly see all of these things as either/or. Either you're red state or blue state. Either you're a Zionist or not. Either you're on board with their agenda or not. Either you love this RPF site and hate Donny or you don't

Donny has probably worked with Jews in New York and elsewhere his entire life. He's probably worked with people he loves, hates, and everyone in between.

The real world is not a false dichotomy. Geez, if you've ever had a real job and sat in a meeting, then you know the world doesn't work that way. The world is not philosophical textbooks and cable tee vee.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I think even John Bolton was give a post.
    I knew it. So much BS being flung by the shills here, that they have convinced others that their accusation of what Trump was doing (they are constantly sayign he is going ot do this, and he is going to do that, when he hardly ever actually does) have become reality to the weak minded, like juleswin.

Juelswin has heard so much BS, he is quite sure trump is the next Hitler, his feeble mind, barely able to comprehend the assault it received. Now, in the arrogance of his misinformed minds, he writes out a rhetorical, masked as actual intellectual curiosity, (something he clearly does not have, since he could have easily looked up if trump gave Bolton a government position before displaying his ignorance in his disingenuous gesture)
    Last edited by UWDude; 05-19-2017 at 09:58 PM.

Nothing unusual about that. Nixon disdained Jews, but was maybe the best friend Israel every had. Nixon had Kissinger and others. Nixon had a love/hate with Henry.

People mistakenly see all of these things as either/or. Either you're red state or blue state. Either you're a Zionist or not. Either you're on board with their agenda or not. Either you love this RPF site and hate Donny or you don't

Donny has probably worked with Jews in New York and elsewhere his entire life. He's probably worked with people he loves, hates, and everyone in between.

The real world is not a false dichotomy. Geez, if you've ever had a real job and sat in a meeting, then you know the world doesn't work that way. The world is not philosophical textbooks and cable tee vee.
    Lots of words..

You believe that the Jews are a major problem, no?

Goldman Sachs, for instance?

Do you or do you not believe that Trump is serving them?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    I'd like to see an explanation on how the deep state is making Trump use twitter and say the dumbest $#@!, for years now.
    You have been saying the dumbest $#@! here for 8 years now.

Trump hardly ever says dumb $#@! on twitter, no matter how much you try to label it as so.

Lots of words..

Do you or do you not believe that Trump is serving them?

Do I phrase my questions like some philosophy student, who transposes forms of speech to look smart, no?

Yeah, and I use lots of words.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do I phrase my questions like some philosophy student, who transposes forms of speech to look smart, no?
    I asked a yes or no question.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Lots of words..

[U]Do you or do you not believe that Trump is serving them?[/U]
    I think that's a YES. But I wouldn't say the relationship is unconditional.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Sane? She is high.
    Is this the best you can do? She has a flair for drama, which is important on youtube. (cough) Molyneaux. Jones.

She is educating the left about how the Russian hacking story is a lie. Can you find any other leftie who is doing that on youtube?
    >_<

Yeah, so? Who are you?

I already answered it anyway, even before you asked it.

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    Is this the best you can do? She has a flair for drama, which is important on youtube. (cough) Molyneaux. Jones.

She is educating the left about how the Russian hacking story is a lie. Can you find any other leftie who is doing that on youtube?
    Up early for a Saturday morning...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Banned

Blog Entries
    You watch too much Law and Order.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast