Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: [Edit: False] Video of US teens taunting Native American draws fire

With all due respect, you don't know what you are talking about. My mom would not have hidden us from the four verbally offensive, but physically harmless nuts. The Indian just drummed and sang. They weren't radical protests. It was pretty mellow.

I know your point is that it was intentional and you are just WRONG.

It wasn't a media circus until the media blew it out of proportion.

Of course no one was there by accident. They plan this EVERY YEAR.

I take the side of free speech. That's why we're on this forum. I would be saying the same stuff if this happens to a gay, black, Satanist with a Bernie Sanders hat.

Taking it seriously? I take it seriously slandering a 16 year old to the point of death threats. However, I am not calling for violence against anyone. So far I have just posted a few things from the comfort of my couch.

I have not been played, you are talking through your bong again.

And yeah, I left Roman Catholicism too, but they are absolutely correct on this issues and they have my prayers.

It seems you are the one being played in your anti-Catholicism. See two can play the you are being played game..

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And your mother would have likely dragged you away from a Media Circus.. and 3 radical protest groups in the same location.

My Point is that this was staged.. INTENTIONAL..

This was not a spontaneous free speech issue.. NO ONE was there by accident.

regardless of whose "side" you want to take..

I take none,,, and OPPOSE the whole circus and am surprised at some taking this $hit seriously. It is ONLY and Deliberately intended to do that.. and you have been played.

and i was raised Roman Catholic as well,, and long ago rejected that crap.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No Those kids were brought there..
    Yeah because they probably can't drive.
    Those kids were managed by adults who arranged the event..
    Yes. That's called a chaperone.

The kids wore hats because of propaganda and Hat Salesmen.
    They wear them because they have been convinced that "Trump Humping" is cool.
    So what? I wore a Ron Paul hat at a prolife rally and handed out Ron Paul's brochures. My daughter who was three at the time wore a Ron Paul shirt. Should I hide under my bed when a person walks by my house with a maga hat?
    Many will be quite ashamed of themselves when they grow up.
    Dude, I did a lot worse than attend a rally, wearing a hat of a president, and smiling. If that's the worst dirt on this generation, the future is bright.
    I hate Abortion but a Dumb Hat and lying politicians will do nothing about it.
    You convinced me. I will burn my Ron Paul hat and hide under my bed from rallies.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    With all due respect,

It seems you are the one being played in your anti-Catholicism. See two can play the you are being played game..
    Wow..
    Everybody gets different buttons pushed.

I don't care about the event.. I was responding to the Circus.. I personally have been opposed to abortion,, and have watched it used as nothing but a political football used to sell all manner of bad ideas..and to get worthless people elected,,,

and nothing has changed but the goal posts pushed back..

The Event and resulting Media has NOTHING to do with the question of Abortion.

It was nothing but an Anti-Trump protest with some pro trump kids. (who can't even vote yet) Manipulated children.

That pisses me off.. Parents should be knocking the stupid hats off their heads before it gets them into a conflict like this.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You don't do anything about it and you don't want anyone else to do anything about it either.

Stop promoting surrender to evil and attacking the forces of good.

Precisely where in any of the comments posted by @pcosmar does he say or even imply ANY of this? Don't bother answering that question, I'll answer it for you. The answer is nowhere. He never said any of it. Your accusations are flat out false. They are lies. There is another term that aptly describes your reprehensible behavior. It's also known as bearing false witness. Now, I'm not religious (any more) but I'm pretty sure there's a Biblical admonishment against such behavior. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would greatly appreciate it if you would refrain from such attempts at defamation in future.

And for the record, I don't agree with pcosmar on this particular topic, but your behavior toward him has been abominable.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Wow..
    Everybody gets different buttons pushed.

That pisses me off.. Parents should be knocking the stupid hats off their heads before it gets them into a conflict like this
    I am glad you are recognizing that there are quite a few things that push your buttons. That's the first step

I take it that you would have knocked a Ron Paul hat off your kid?

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Precisely where in any of the comments posted by @pcosmar does he say or even imply ANY of this? Don't bother answering that question, I'll answer it for you. The answer is nowhere. He never said any of it. Your accusations are flat out false. They are lies. There is another term that aptly describes your reprehensible behavior. It's also known as bearing false witness. Now, I'm not religious (any more) but I'm pretty sure there's a Biblical admonishment against such behavior. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would greatly appreciate it if you would refrain from such attempts at defamation in future.

And for the record, I don't agree with pcosmar on this particular topic, but your behavior toward him has been abominable.
    He continuously attacks the kids and their parents for participating in the March For Life, he continuously demands that our side should not protest for good in order to "avoid conflict", are you blind?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I am glad you are recognizing that there are quite a few things that push your buttons. That's the first step

I take it that you would have knocked a Ron Paul hat off your kid?
    Would not have put one there. Do not own one myself..
    And I don't even agree with the Clowns Logo.

I would rather see America become small again.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

He continuously attacks the kids and their parents for participating in the March For Life, he continuously demands that our side should not protest for good in order to "avoid conflict", are you blind?
    You Lying Sack of $#@!. You can quit right now.

I attacked no one.
    I said they are being Used.. Manipulated.

I called the Media and Psy-War display exactly what it is..

You are a Lying sack of $#@!.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Would not have put one there. Do not own one myself..
    And I don't even agree with the Clowns Logo.

I would rather see America become small again.
    I asked about a Ron Paul hat. You said you would knock a maga hat off your kid. Would you have knocked a Ron Paul hat off of your 16 year old son's head? I wouldn't knock a Ron Paul, Trump or Bernie hat off my kid. A hat doesn't push my buttons. Why does a hat so trigger you and a bunch of other people these days? I am genuinely curious.

I asked about a Ron Paul hat. You said you would knock a maga hat off your kid. Would you have knocked a Ron Paul hat off of your 16 year old son's head? I wouldn't knock a Ron Paul, Trump or Bernie hat off my kid. A hat doesn't push my buttons. Why does a hat so trigger you and a bunch of other people these days? I am genuinely curious.
    Good ,, send him into the hood with a Rival Gang Uniform..
    get tough or die,,

stupid people can raise stupid kids..

I have none,, (abortion)

But I would not send them out to be deliberately provocative without accepting the consequences.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

You Lying Sack of $#@!. You can quit right now.

I attacked no one.
    I said they are being Used.. Manipulated.

I called the Media and Psy-War display exactly what it is..

You are a Lying sack of $#@!.
    That is why you called the kid's smile a "weaponized" smirk?
    And certainly attacked the parents and teachers who organized the trip to the March for Life and the March for Life and its organizers.

You are attacking the good guys and demanding that they shut up and stay home.
    You are providing aid and comfort to the enemy.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

get tough or die,,

I have none,, (abortion)

But I would not send them out to be deliberately provocative without accepting the consequences.
    You can be a coward and hide from the battle between good and evil if you want but as for me and my house we will serve the LORD.

Stop trying to get everyone else to hide with you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You can be a coward and hide from the battle between good and evil if you want but as for me and my house we will serve the LORD.
    I doubt it, but it all comes out at Judgement..

A staged event for the media is not the war.

"I start fighting a war, I guarantee you'll see something new."
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

With all due respect, you don't know what you are talking about. My mom would not have hidden us from the four verbally offensive, but physically harmless nuts. The Indian just drummed and sang. They weren't radical protests. It was pretty mellow.
    Not quite, the Indian also went on a mass media blitz where he outright lied, slandered, and blamed these kids. I'd put at least 90% of the fault squarely on his shoulders, simply for his outrageous lies.

No Those kids were brought there..
    Those kids were managed by adults who arranged the event..
    Pete, the guys who started all this were there long before anything happened.

They were at a different event on the other side of town.

They were told to just assemble and wait for the bus to pick them up.

Nothing would have happened if it hadn't been for the blacks and Indians raising hell previously.

The kids wore hats because of propaganda and Hat Salesmen.
    They wear them because they have been convinced that "Trump Humping" is cool.
    It's not illegal to wear a hat.

It's certainly not a crime warranting death by mob.

I hate Abortion but a Dumb Hat and lying politicians will do nothing about it.
    Probably not...I think there were some valuable lessons learned all around.

But that doesn't make them shills or idiots.

That is why you called the kid's smile a "weaponized" smirk?
    I did not make that up,, That is what the media was calling it.

so once again you are projecting others onto me..

You are too Damn Stupid to Keep up ,
    just quit.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hat Hate!

Gets fired for making up Hat Possession.

https://dailycaller.com/wp-content/u...MAGA-Tweet.jpg

A reporter at a Massachusetts-based newspaper resigned Friday after falsely claiming in a tweet Thursday that the man who killed five employees at the Capital Gazzete newspaper left a “Make America Great Again” hat at the crime scene.

Berry, who covered politics and crime for The Republican, apologized for the “stupid” and “regrettable” tweet Friday, adding that it made his 21-year career as a journalist come to a “screeching halt.”

Folks, My 21-year career as a “journalist,” a fancy term that makes my skin crawl, frankly, came to a screeching halt yesterday with one stupid, regrettable tweet. Can’t take it back; wish I could. My sincere apologies to all good, hardworking reporters and to POTUS supporters.

— CONOR BERRY (@CBerry413) June 29, 2018

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Pete, the guys who started all this were there long before anything happened.

They were at a different event on the other side of town.

They were told to just assemble and wait for the bus to pick them up.

Nothing would have happened if it hadn't been for the blacks and Indians raising hell previously.

It's not illegal to wear a hat.

It's certainly not a crime warranting death by mob.

Probably not...I think there were some valuable lessons learned all around.

But that doesn't make them shills or idiots.
    AF,, the point keeps getting missed.. Mostly due to Trump Humping Obfuscation..

I am not saying the Kids did anything wrong.. and have never said that.. wearing a MAGA hat IS NOT WRONG. (stupid but not wrong)

The Abortion Protest was pointless theatrics.. as they have been for 4 decades.
    Teach girls not to have them. You won't change the world. make it socially unacceptable.. and the hell with the Law.

The Media is trying to divide.. They are dividing Americans from Americans.
    They promote divisions to keep people fighting each other so they don't turn on the guards (that they need to protect them from those other people).

And I am puzzled that more here do not see it for what it is.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I did not make that up,, That is what the media was calling it.

so once again you are projecting others onto me..

You are too Damn Stupid to Keep up ,
    just quit.
    You parroted it as part of your attempts to belittle and reprimand the kids and their parents and create a moral equivalency between good and evil.

Originally Posted by pcosmar

Someone was.
    Someone in a position of organizing the outing.

and I am convinced in concert with those that organized the "Black Hebrew" group and the "Indian" group.

I am also sure they are frustrated at the lack of violent response that they were hoping for..

so they settle for a weaponized smirk
    ,, all to promote hate and division.

and you are being Played.
    Played by the Media and the Fusion Centers that collect and distribute "intelligence".

Trump Humpers are being played willingly. and defending the game,, while trusting the nebulous "Plan".
    THERE WAS NO WEAPONIZED SMIRK, you could have said that they settled for a lie about a "weaponized smirk" but you didn't, you implied that there was a weaponized smirk to settle for.

The kids and their parents/teachers did nothing wrong, in fact they were doing good.

You keep telling the good guys to shut up, stay home and let evil have its way with the world.

JUST QUIT.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I am not saying the Kids did anything wrong.. and have never said that.. wearing a MAGA hat IS NOT WRONG. (stupid but not wrong)

Teach girls not to have them. You won't change the world. make it socially unacceptable.. and the hell with the Law.

They promote divisions to keep people fighting each other so they don't turn on the guards (that they need to protect them from those other people).

Fighting for good ISN'T stupid.
    How are we supposed to make it socially unacceptable if we don't protest against it?
    If the murder of children isn't something you will fight about then what good are you?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Fighting for good ISN'T stupid.
    How are we supposed to make it socially unacceptable if we don't protest against it?
    If the murder of children isn't something you will fight about then what good are you?
    Phuck Off..

When you get the shooting started I'll join in.

Still waiting for Gun Owners to stand up,,

so far the only victory I have seen in 40 years, is the Hemp legalization.. and that was a bunch of pot smokers.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 01-25-2019 at 08:04 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Oh, OK...I think I see what you mean now, and we were talking past each other it appears.

My comments and interest in this only go as far as the massive outpouring violent, bloody hate directed at these kids for what turned out to be absolutely nothing.

You just parroted it as if it was true.

Puck Off..

When you get the shooting started I'll join in.
    Fine, I hope we are on the same side.

Now YOU need to shut up and stop interfering with people who are willing to do something before the shooting starts.

You said we should make it socially unacceptable.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    get tough or die,,

I have none,, (abortion)

I posted earlier in this thread that I avoided wearing red or blue in certain neighborhoods when I lived in LA.

Before this weekend, I would not have worried letting my kids go to a political rally wearing a cap supporting a president. I thought that was an American thing to do However after seeing how ridiculously triggered people get at rallies (and apparently on this forum lol) I would not do that.

I posted earlier in this thread that I avoided wearing red or blue in certain neighborhoods when I lived in LA.

Before this weekend, I would not have worried letting my kids go to a political rally wearing a cap supporting a president. I thought that was an American thing to do However after seeing how ridiculously triggered people get at rallies (and apparently on this forum lol) I would not do that.

So they've controlled you?
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Not quite, the Indian also went on a mass media blitz where he outright lied, slandered, and blamed these kids. I'd put at least 90% of the fault squarely on his shoulders, simply for his outrageous lies.
    Oh I know. Pete was said that my mother would have whisked me away. I was telling him that in the past that wasn't a dangerous situations. After this weekend, I have decided there are a lot more crazy people in this country than I assumed.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Oh, OK...I think I see what you mean now, and we were talking past each other it appears.

My comments and interest in this only go as far as the massive outpouring violent, bloody hate directed at these kids for what turned out to be absolutely nothing.
    I see that..
    I also see Portland Or (very nearby) and the Police partnership with ANIFTA and the Alt Right.
    and I Remember Fusion Centers and What they Are as opposed to their Propaganda designation.

There are deliberate efforts to Divide and incite Hate. where the Spiritual and Political realms converge.

The kids are pawns as much as victims here,,

and people are being played.

Until the bikers and the hood and the no necks,,and the farmers all come together,, we have no chance.
    As long as they hate each other the "Powers that Be" are Safe.

And this was all about driving wedges.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Oh I totally agree the media is trying to start something. That is what I have been ranting about. When you were asking "who brought the kids there and who gave them the hat," I thought you were implying the kids and parents were some Black ops operatives or something. Yeah I agree the media took something that happens at every rally and used it to start fights-- like we're doing now lol. I will bow out of the discussion. Have the last word if you would like.

How are we supposed to make it socially unacceptable if we don't protest against it?[/B]
    Teach it to your sons and daughters,

Shun those that do so,, have nothing to do with them.

Do Not support it. Do not associate with those involved..

it only became socially acceptable because it was Legalized.. Reverse that,, despite the Law. and make the law irrelevant.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast