Thread: The Leftits Truly do hate themsevels.

The Leftits Truly do hate themsevels.

All Lives dont matter Until Black Lives Matter do.
    F*** Trump.

I am sorry liberals but what has Trump got to do what happened in a liberals city and liberal state with the police brutally and Floyd? their messaging makes no sense.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm honestly happy that I get to wake up every day knowing that I'm not a leftist. Sometimes I wonder where I'd be right now if I grew up in a liberal household.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

My Rightit hates my Leftit.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'm honestly happy that I get to wake up every day knowing that I'm not a leftist. Sometimes I wonder where I'd be right now if I grew up in a liberal household.
    You'd probably be fine. I grew up in a liberal household. Anyone that can think for themselves will eventually see that collectivism doesn't work.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    My Rightit hates my Leftit.
    But do they hate themsevels ... ?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Personally, I like both leftits and rightits whether they hate themsevels or not.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I believe leftits and rightits can come together and bounce towards true liberty!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Personally, I like both leftits and rightits whether they hate themsevels or not.
    It’s hard to choose your favorite...

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-19-2020 at 03:07 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    They sound like snacks - akin to Rightwix and Leftwix. Do the Righ and Lef ones both come in Corn, Cheese and Tater flavors like George Carlin alluded to?

Original flavor is the best. Strawberry shortcake flavor is pretty great too.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

But what about sevels? What do them sevels taste like?

(Or do I even want to know ...?)