Thread: Massie on Glenn Beck TODAY

Massie on Glenn Beck TODAY

Beck puts all his shows on his website, you can listen/download at the link below (@22:50)

https://dcs.megaphone.fm/BMDC2075962...9f2a9c673f2ad5[/
    Last edited by Warlord; 03-30-2020 at 01:59 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Indeed

I'm listening to it right now.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    I'm listening to it right now.
    I'm monitoring the broadcast as well but got some stuff to do. Glenn likes Massie so hopefully it goes well!

The Same Message to a New Audience

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    I'm monitoring the broadcast as well but got some stuff to do. Glenn likes Massie so hopefully it goes well!
    Rep. Massie, basically, just talked about why he did what he did and acknowledged that it has hurt him politically.

I think from this, we need to organize a major "Moneybomb" for Rep. Massie because, rest assured, the Republicans will be using all sorts of dirty tricks to get him unseated, even if it means supporting a Democrat.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Rep. Massie, basically, just talked about why he did what he did and acknowledged that it has hurt him politically.

I think from this, we need to organize a major "Moneybomb" for Rep. Massie because, rest assured, the Republicans will be using all sorts of dirty tricks to get him unseated, even if it means supporting a Democrat.
    Beck believes 'now is it not the time for this fight'. ​Always an excuse not to take any action...

The Magic of Having an "R" Next to Your Name

Beck believes 'now is it not the time for this fight'. ​Always an excuse not to take any action...
    Exactly. And you know why? Because a "Republican" is in the White House. It's not expedient to act conservative and do conservative things during those times, but as soon as a Democrat sits in the Oval Office, then, all of a sudden, it's time to hit the streets with the Constitution in our hands.

Shut up with "now is not the time..." and "this is not the hill to die on..."!

So sick of this! "now is it not the time..." and "this is not the hill to die on..." They LOVE saying that! It's exactly how they've succeeded in cowing us out of rights.

It's not a hill and Massie ain't dying there! That goes for Rand, too!

We need to attack this pattern - this repetitive use of old standby phrases for the sake of manipulation. Perhaps by attacking those very words more directly, we can better expose them as the dishonest emotional blackmail they are.
    Last edited by Valli6; 03-30-2020 at 01:27 PM.

Ah, the old beckstabber. Now isn't the time for this fight? Isn't it amazing how Beck can look you in the eye and stab you in the back simultaneously? Long arms.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Warlord, I won't be uploading but Beck puts all his shows on his website, you can listen/download at the link below (@22:50)

https://dcs.megaphone.fm/BMDC2075962...9f2a9c673f2ad5

Glenn Beck Has Forgotten the Strategy

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Ah, the old beckstabber. Now isn't the time for this fight? Isn't it amazing how Beck can look you in the eye and stab you in the back simultaneously? Long arms.
    Then Beck tries to justify not fighting back with his weak appeal to emotion, saying, "But we want to keep people like you in Congress, Rep. Massie." How does Beck think people like Rep. Massie were elected to Congress, in the first place? By the electorate fighting back against corruption in Congress through electing principled statesmen, such as Thomas Massie!

Then Beck tries to justify not fighting back with his weak appeal to emotion, saying, "But we want to keep people like you in Congress, Rep. Massie." How does Beck think people like Rep. Massie were elected to Congress, in the first place? By the electorate fighting back against corruption in Congress through electing principled statesmen, such as Thomas Massie!
    It's like, "I totally support you, but you're wrong!"

Well, which is it?! Straddling the fence is not a position here!

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Warlord, I won't be uploading but Beck puts all his shows on his website, you can listen/download at the link below (@22:50)

https://dcs.megaphone.fm/BMDC2075962...9f2a9c673f2ad5

Updated OP.

Thanks!

Political Actors

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    It's like, "I totally support you, but you're wrong!"

Well, which is it?! Straddling the fence is not a position here!
    People like Beck expose themselves on the weakness of their conservatism. They're in favor of big government and suspension of the Constitution when Republicans control the Executive Branch, but when Democrats are in control, then they're small government, Constitutionalists.

Beck puts all his shows on his website, you can listen/download at the link below (@22:50)

https://dcs.megaphone.fm/BMDC2075962...9f2a9c673f2ad5[/
    I'm listening now. The first part is the most important. Mass testing can save lives AND the economy! Test everyone NOW! Stop the fear mongering. Stop the "stay at home" insanity!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.