Thread: Popeye's Pugilists

Exclamation Popeye's Pugilists

Bunch of videos, mostly of them damn Amish again, beating each other down for a chicken sammich.

Wait until the system collapses and these people don't eat for a week.

Get out of the cities.

ANGRY AMERICANS FIGHT OVER COVETED CHICKEN SANDWICH

https://www.infowars.com/popeyes-cha...cken-sandwich/

This week, fried chicken hotspot Popeye’s brought back their notorious chicken sandwich, a popular menu item which sold out months ago following a poorly executed rollout which underestimated its demand.

The sandwich seems to be in plentiful supply this time around, but for some reason Americans are still losing their minds over it.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    for some reason Americans are still losing their minds over it
    Not me, I've never once ate anything from Popeyes. Even if I ever did eat their chicken sandwich, I certainly wouldn't go insane.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Get out of the cities.
    And their nearby suburbs, they will venture out a short distance seeking to loot an pillage.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Not me, I've never once ate anything from Popeyes. Even if I ever did eat their chicken sandwich, I certainly wouldn't go insane.
    The only time I went to Popeye's was at Yokota Air Base in ol' nippon.

Inedible.

That's when I learned that you should never seek out "american" food when you are overseas. Wherever you are, the local fare is better.

Can’t be that $#@!ing good.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    It's not the sammich causing problems.

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Nothing is good enough to start a fight but the sandwich is very good. I tried on yesterday and it was actually good. It's a very simple sandwich. It comes with a brioche bun, sizeable fried battered chicken breast placed on a bed of sour pickles and some kind of mayo based sauce. It has sweet from the bun, salty from the crisp chicken breast, sour from the pickles and spicy from the sauce. All under $4.

It was an experience going to get on. The place was packed, the atmosphere like you see after a concert and I hate to say it but the sandwich was amazing. If you ever need an excuse to go to any fast food joint, give it a try.

Popeyes worker accused of attacking customer seeking refund

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/popeyes-...seeking-refund

COLUMBIA, Tenn. - A Popeyes worker recorded throwing a woman onto the pavement outside a restaurant in Tennessee has been charged with felony aggravated assault. 29-year-old Deriance Ra'Shaiel Hughes was arrested Friday.

The victim's attorney, Rocky McElhaney, says the 55-year-old woman remains hospitalized with a shattered elbow, six broken ribs and a broken leg. He declined to publicly identify her until authorities do so.

Video shows people wearing Popeyes uniforms racing after her as the woman leaves the restaurant in Columbia last week. One person punches her, and then Hughes is seen grabbing her from behind, raising her into the air and throwing her onto the parking lot. Another uniformed person is seen cheering.

McElhaney said his client just wanted a refund after being double-billed for her meal of chicken tenders, corn and apple pies.

She called the manager, who told her to come back to the restaurant with documentation in order to get a refund, McElhaney said.

"When she got there she was treated with hostility and anger from the manager," McElhaney said. "There were words back and forth."

A separate video circulating on social media shows a heated exchange between the woman and an employee behind the counter. Another man can be heard telling the woman, who is white, "You are in the wrong place saying the n-word."

McElhaney said the woman denies using a racial slur, but said "my client was called an ugly broke-down cracker."

Neither video posted online appears to have captured any racial slurs.

"If she said something she should not have said in retaliation and the heat of the moment, we do not condone that and she regrets that, but it does not give someone the right to break somebody's body almost in half," McElhaney said.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ONLY CURE FOR THIS IS THUNDERDOME!!!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Popeyes worker accused of attacking customer seeking refund

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/popeyes-...seeking-refund

COLUMBIA, Tenn. - A Popeyes worker recorded throwing a woman onto the pavement outside a restaurant in Tennessee has been charged with felony aggravated assault. 29-year-old Deriance Ra'Shaiel Hughes was arrested Friday.

The victim's attorney, Rocky McElhaney, says the 55-year-old woman remains hospitalized with a shattered elbow, six broken ribs and a broken leg. He declined to publicly identify her until authorities do so.

Video shows people wearing Popeyes uniforms racing after her as the woman leaves the restaurant in Columbia last week. One person punches her, and then Hughes is seen grabbing her from behind, raising her into the air and throwing her onto the parking lot. Another uniformed person is seen cheering.

McElhaney said his client just wanted a refund after being double-billed for her meal of chicken tenders, corn and apple pies.

She called the manager, who told her to come back to the restaurant with documentation in order to get a refund, McElhaney said.

"When she got there she was treated with hostility and anger from the manager," McElhaney said. "There were words back and forth."

A separate video circulating on social media shows a heated exchange between the woman and an employee behind the counter. Another man can be heard telling the woman, who is white, "You are in the wrong place saying the n-word."

McElhaney said the woman denies using a racial slur, but said "my client was called an ugly broke-down cracker."

Neither video posted online appears to have captured any racial slurs.

"If she said something she should not have said in retaliation and the heat of the moment, we do not condone that and she regrets that, but it does not give someone the right to break somebody's body almost in half," McElhaney said.

She relaxed...
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

She relaxed...
    Yup.

Hat tip to @Anti Globalist

Popeye's is good chicken, and I also like pugilism.

Here's a break in equilibrium, entrepreneurs, let's create a chicken-inspired boxing event.

Perhaps they beat eat other with chickens, and then those are fed to the crowd.

Chick-Fil-A Employee Throws Down Staff Which Turns Into Snake Eating Popeyes' False Serpents

https://babylonbee.com/news/chick-fi...oyees-serpents

November 13th, 2019

FRESNO, CA—In a meager attempt to establish his restaurant as the chicken-sandwich powerhouse, a Popeyes manager went into a nearby Chick-fil-A and cast down two staffs which allegedly transformed into vipers before a mildly amused Chick-fil-A manager.

However, witnesses claim the Popeyes manager had shouted, “Hey what’s that over there?” before pulling the actual snakes from their robes and tossing them to the floor.

In prophetic retaliation, the Chick-fil-A manager threw down his rod, which became a larger serpent, devouring the other two while gagging--a common reaction to eating anything from Popeyes. Arms spread to the awed patrons, the Chick-fil-A manager proclaimed, “Let not your hearts be hardened like unto how tough Popeyes chicken is. For what is that stuff they slather onto their tenders, old Rice Krispies or something?”

“Well at least I’m open on Sundays,” said the dejected Popeyes employee, gathering his trick-staffs from the ground.

Reciprocating with a smug, “So is Hell,” Chick-fil-A's prophet retrieved his rod, changed it into a microphone, and dropped it.

Foiled again, the Popeyes manager started stacking wood for a calling-down-fire-from-heaven contest.

Chick-Fil-A Employee Throws Down Staff Which Turns Into Snake Eating Popeyes' False Serpents

https://babylonbee.com/news/chick-fi...oyees-serpents

November 13th, 2019

FRESNO, CA—In a meager attempt to establish his restaurant as the chicken-sandwich powerhouse, a Popeyes manager went into a nearby Chick-fil-A and cast down two staffs which allegedly transformed into vipers before a mildly amused Chick-fil-A manager.

However, witnesses claim the Popeyes manager had shouted, “Hey what’s that over there?” before pulling the actual snakes from their robes and tossing them to the floor.

In prophetic retaliation, the Chick-fil-A manager threw down his rod, which became a larger serpent, devouring the other two while gagging--a common reaction to eating anything from Popeyes. Arms spread to the awed patrons, the Chick-fil-A manager proclaimed, “Let not your hearts be hardened like unto how tough Popeyes chicken is. For what is that stuff they slather onto their tenders, old Rice Krispies or something?”

“Well at least I’m open on Sundays,” said the dejected Popeyes employee, gathering his trick-staffs from the ground.

Reciprocating with a smug, “So is Hell,” Chick-fil-A's prophet retrieved his rod, changed it into a microphone, and dropped it.

Foiled again, the Popeyes manager started stacking wood for a calling-down-fire-from-heaven contest.
    LOL
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    at 0:50 - They need to weave each other alone.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post