Thread: [VIDEO] Comedian Jim Breuer demolishes Covid insanity

[VIDEO] Comedian Jim Breuer demolishes Covid insanity

He cancelled all shows that limited attendance to vaccinated

and now he produced this masterpiece

https://youtu.be/bItcoUb5xsw

———

[Mod Edit: Rumble version]

FULL COMEDY SPECIAL | Jim Breuer - 'Somebody Had to Say It'

Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 07-05-2022 at 10:12 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Glorious
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

5 minutes in and I'm already dying laughing. He's saying what so many of us are thinking.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I saw him live in 2020. A few cattle got up and left which only made him double-down. The rest of us were falling out of our chairs laughing...easily the funniest live show I've ever seen. BTW, his take is the same as mine. 'Covid' never existed. It was a complete media fabrication, and anyone who fell for it after May 2020 is a raging imbecile.
    Last edited by Jenard Butler; 07-04-2022 at 05:35 AM.
    A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly.

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero --

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    The video is gone.

I saw him live in 2020. A few cattle got up and left which only made him double-down. The rest of us were falling out of our chairs laughing...easily the funniest live show I've ever seen. BTW, his take is the same as mine. 'Covid' never existed. It was a complete media fabrication, and anyone who fell for it after May 2020 is a raging imbecile.
    It's not gone, you just have to click on the link to watch it on the site.

I started crying laughing when he did the seal and walrus impressions.

"Get your vaccine and you can go to the baseball game...

ARRR ARRR ARRR!!!"
    Last edited by dannno; 07-03-2022 at 01:04 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I do appreciate the effort but for whatever reason I am not laughing...

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Some people don't have a sense of humor. I mean that scientifically. I think it's around 25%. Most of them pretend to laugh at things when the see other people laughing, but don't quite understand. Some people don't have a sense for music, either.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Some people don't have a sense of humor. I mean that scientifically. I think it's around 25%. Most of them pretend to laugh at things when the see other people laughing, but don't quite understand. Some people don't have a sense for music, either.
    Other people have a fine sense of humor, but it's more finely developed. As in, they won't laugh at the emminently predictable Three Stooges, but will roll on the floor for the more imaginitive Marx Brothers.

Working Poor has a fine sense of humor. How have you not noticed that? Don't be so arrogant. You have no cause to be.

I started crying laughing when he did the seal and walrus impressions.

ARRR ARRR ARRR!!!"
    Nyuk nyuk nyuk.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-03-2022 at 03:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Other people have a fine sense of humor, but it's more finely developed. As in, they won't laugh at the emminently predictable Three Stooges, but will roll on the floor for the more imaginitive Marx Brothers.

Working Poor has a fine sense of humor. How have you not noticed that? Don't be so arrogant. You have no cause to be.

Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

That's a great theory, and I can see how some people might not have the intellect and find one funny, but not the other.. I find both funny.

That's a great theory, and I can see how some people might not have the intellect and find one funny, but not the other.. I find both funny.
    So why are you accusing the woman of having no sense of humor at all? Are you like the liberals, trying to cancel everyone who doesn't march in lockstep with you?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-03-2022 at 04:26 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

So why are you accusing the woman of having no sense of humor at all? Are you like the liberals, trying to cancel everyone who doesn't match in lockstep with you?
    No, I just question people who claim to like one style of comedy, but not another. It's like music. You can pretend to like a style of music for whatever reason, maybe because of your social circle, maybe because it is the least irritating, or you just want to keep your facade up that you are like other people and enjoy music too. See, you like this kind of music, just not all that "other" music. Musical preferences, on the other hand, make complete sense to me. I'm not a fan of country music, but if that's all there was I would definitely listen to it. I just prefer to listen to other genres.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-03-2022 at 04:22 PM.

Are you like the liberals, trying to cancel everyone who doesn't march in lockstep with you?
    No, I just question people who claim to like one style of comedy, but not another. It's like music... Musical preferences, on the other hand, make complete sense to me...
    Your response says, "No, no!" But your "explanation" says, "Yes. Everyone not exactly like me is invalid."

For instance:

...and I can see how some people might not have the intellect and find one funny, but not the other.
    You do realize you butchered the language so much that you set out to be arrogant, but instead you created a self-burn, right?

Now that's funny.

When are you going to learn that pride goeth before a stubbed toe? You got nothin' on Working Poor. You should learn to think twice before accusing her of being lacking.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-03-2022 at 04:40 PM.

Some people have a different taste in humor. This guy was making a lot of ass noise which the sound was making my head hurt. Also I think he generally held the mic too close to his mouth amplifying the sounds of his mouth to me it is gross. It's like eating with someone who eats and talks while eating it just turns me off. I like Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, Robin Williams,and all the Original Saturday Night crew. I watch Dry Bar a lot this is my new favorite guy Don Friesen

Last edited by Working Poor; 07-03-2022 at 04:48 PM.

Your response says, "No, no!" But your "explanation" says, "Yes. Everyone not exactly like me is invalid."

For instance:
    No, you're missing the whole point. I would find it odd if everybody had the exact same comedy and music preferences that I do, and there were no differences.

I also find it odd that some people say, "oh, this comedy is great" or "that music is good", but then can't appreciate other styles of music and comedy. It doesn't mean they have to prefer the ones I like over the others.

Did you get to the part where he is making sounds like a pinched off balloon with his butt?

In any case, God bless him for helping his target audience see through the bull.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some people have a different taste in humor. This guy was making a lot of ass noise which the sound was making my head hurt. Also I think he generally held the mic too close to his mouth amplifying the sounds of his mouth to me it is gross. It's like eating with someone who eats and talks while eating it just turns me off. I like Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, Robin Williams,and all the Original Saturday Night crew. I watch Dry Bar a lot this is my new favorite guy Don Friesen

Not bad for boomer humor.

If you don't think Jim Breuer is funny, your probably too dumb to get his jokes.

I mean, "ARR ARR ARR".... height of comedic genius IMO.

Funny in so many ways. The many layers of intellectual depth peels back like an onion.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    If you don't think Jim Breuer is funny, your probably too dumb to get his jokes.

Funny in so many ways. The many layers of intellectual depth peels back like an onion.
    Well it kinda is when you are talking about covid vaccines and people getting them so they can get permission from government to do stuff..

But the point was that those who only like low brow humor, that could be due to intellect. However people that claim they only like high brow humor, that doesn't make sense to me. I can see how it could be a preference, but any type of humor when done well should be funny.

No doubt.

In 1978.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/d58dd6d...5-47f5eb4de482

Anyone who's still laughing at it is either a child, or smoked both his short- and long-term memory away. Which is fine either way, until you get all California arrogant about it, and start telling people they're humorless.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-03-2022 at 09:19 PM.

but any type of humor when done well should be funny.
    Should be. I can't imagine anyone finding that dude Working Poor linked, to be funny. Is the whole point of his act to be as dull as possible, and that makes it funny? I don't get it
    - Kim Kardashian

Should be. I can't imagine anyone finding that dude Working Poor linked, to be funny. Is the whole point of his act to be as dull as possible, and that makes it funny? I don't get it
    Go tell Bob Newhart he doesn't deserve to be a multimillionaire, then.

You're just the hockey puck to do it.

Last edited by acptulsa; 07-03-2022 at 09:25 PM.

Go tell Bob Newhart he doesn't deserve to be a multimillionaire, then.

You're just the hockey puck to do it.

I really liked the intro.

No doubt.

In 1978.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/d58dd6d...5-47f5eb4de482

Anyone who's still laughing at it is either a child, or smoked both his short- and long-term memory away. Which is fine either way, until you get all California arrogant about it, and start telling people they're humorless.
    According to professional humorist and cartoonist of Dilbert, Scott Adams, who has written tens of thousands of comics, there are only about 100 different jokes to tell. It's a matter of fitting the right content into those different formulas.

Of all the jokes I have heard about people doing tricks like seals, Jim Breuer's joke about people getting vaccinated was the best. Additionally, he does a really good seal and walrus impression. So the appropriate response is entertain the other jokes and really laugh at this one.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Half Baked was an awesome movie and anyone who says otherwise is humorless garbage.
    - Kim Kardashian

Half Baked was an awesome movie and anyone who says otherwise is humorless garbage.
    It was a fun movie. Most of the comedy came from the acting, the story was ludicrous.

This was the best joke, but you have to be quick to catch it.

Last edited by dannno; 07-04-2022 at 03:23 AM.

I think Sanford and Son was a hoot.
    Dick Van Dyke was clearly racist white supremacy garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    Good for you. This "raging imbecile" got really sick with something that was so bad I couldn't even sit at my computer for more than an hour straight. I continuously wanted to vomit but nothing would come up. Whatever it was, the test I took at the Walgreens drive through said COVID though the home test I did before that was negative, was unlike anything I experienced before. I know other people who aren't quick to accept government narratives who had similar experiences. Now do I think lockdowns were necessary? Nope. Mask mandates? Nope. Mass school closings? Nope. Closing beaches? Hell no! That was counter productive. Forcing an untested vaccine on the world wide population and straight up lying and saying it was tested? Hell no. The real "imbeciles" bought all that hook, line and sinker and would argue you down about it.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I think Sanford and Son was a hoot.
    Dick Van Dyke was clearly racist white supremacy garbage.

To me he seems some what juvenile especially the ass noise.. I get his jokes they just don't seem funny to me they seem stupid and if not for the smell corny. His ass is all he has going for him. He is like a 12 year old to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast