Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: TX - 21 Dead, Dozens Injured in Texas Elementary School Shooting

TX - 21 Dead, Dozens Injured in Texas Elementary School Shooting

18 Students, 3 Adults Dead, Dozens Injured in Texas Elementary School Shooting

https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...entary-school/

RANDY CLARK and BOB PRICE 24 May 2022

An active shooter situation in Uvalde, Texas, on Tuesday, left 18 children and three adults dead. A hospital report also states that 14 children and at least one adult are being treated by hospitals in Uvalde and San Antonio. The shooter was killed by responding police, the governor added.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-24-2022 at 05:56 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Based on the number of people killed, probably a white shooter
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Bet the FBI had the shooter on a watchlist.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Salvador Ramos

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

18-year-old Salvador Ramos

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/le...chool-shooting
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Salvador Ramos

There's been an ongoing push.. for some time now.. for latinos to be considered white. Not sure what's up with that
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Seems kind of odd for an 18 year old kid, to shoot up an elementary school?

A high school would make more sense.
    - Kim Kardashian

I know that these events are "supposed to" play for the D-swamp gun-control agenda... but have we considered the possibility that they may have lost control of the beast they have conjured from the Abyss in order to orchestrate this garbage? These more recent mass shootings seem... absurd, in the sense that they appear to be equally politically damaging to either side. It's obvious that they have been baiting a mass-shooting by some kind of "disgruntled, heavily-armed white-supremacist" for decades, in the hopes that that will be the 911 event for a nationwide gun-grab. "Bowling for Columbine", in other words. They keep throwing gutter-balls but, until the doomsday virus, at least they were throwing the balls down the lane in the direction of the pins. Now, it appears that they are just dropping the bowling ball in the urinal and then proceeding to scribble all over the bowling lane with sidewalk chalk. It seems to me that something has changed in mass shooting headlines...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I feel that the FBI groomed up this guy and told him he is doing it for his family....oopsie he got killed

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Bet the FBI had the shooter on a watchlist.
    Maybe, maybe not. Time and time again that detail goes unanswered or unaccounted for during the post reactions and follow ups. It's very neatly put into the dustbin by the MSM and forgotten about. Then the narrative goes straight to gun control.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Notice that picture has been whitewashed with the contrast turned way up. Maybe to make the shooter appear more white?

-

There is so much evil going around. All of you, love your families and close friends a little extra this week. Be the good this world needs.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Seems kind of odd for an 18 year old kid, to shoot up an elementary school?

A high school would make more sense.
    Maybe they want this shooting to be Sandy Hook 2.0.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Nah , its a Hispanic community.
    Do something Danke

Maybe they want this shooting to be Sandy Hook 2.0.
    The media is keeping score. Right now, this new shooter is in second place. Adam Lanza at Sandy Hook scored 20 children, Salvador Ramos in Texas scored 19 children. Stay on the edge of your seats folks, as the score may still change. We may have a tie by the time it is done. Rumor has it that a half time show is being planned with performances by Beyonce and Coldplay, with a special message from Kamala Harris about the horrors of guns, and gun horror, and how gun horror needs to be stopped to prevent gun horror.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

18 Students, 3 Adults Dead, Dozens Injured in Texas Elementary School Shooting

https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...entary-school/

RANDY CLARK and BOB PRICE 24 May 2022

An active shooter situation in Uvalde, Texas, on Tuesday, left 18 children and three adults dead. A hospital report also states that 14 children and at least one adult are being treated by hospitals in Uvalde and San Antonio. The shooter was killed by responding police, the governor added.
    Thank God they stopped and killed this psychopath. May he rot in hell.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Nothing to see...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Nothing to see here. Move along...

An Uncomfortable Truth: A Look at the Corresponding Rise of Antidepressants, SSRIs, and Mass Shootings
    https://www.psychreg.org/antidepress...ass-shootings/
    Antidepressants increase the risk of suicide, violence and homicide at all ages

The FDA admitted in 2007 that SSRIs can cause madness at all ages and that the drugs are very dangerous; otherwise daily monitoring wouldn’t be needed...
    We showed for the first time that SSRIs in comparison with placebo increase aggression in children and adolescents, odds ratio 2.79 (95% CI 1.62 to 4.81) (2). This is an important finding considering the many school shootings where the killers were on SSRIs.
    https://www.bmj.com/content/358/bmj.j3697/rr-4
    These data provide new evidence that acts of violence towards others are a genuine and serious adverse drug event that is associated with a relatively small group of drugs.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3002271/
    One of the more controversial adverse effects of SSRIs is the black box warning for increased risk of suicidality in children and young adults aged 18–24.
    Anxiety, agitation, hostility, restlessness, or impulsive behavior in adolescents after starting an antidepressant
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8395812/

The media is keeping score. Right now, this new shooter is in second place. Adam Lanza at Sandy Hook scored 20 children, Salvador Ramos in Texas scored 19 children. Stay on the edge of your seats folks, as the score may still change. We may have a tie by the time it is done. Rumor has it that a half time show is being planned with performances by Beyonce and Coldplay, with a special message from Kamala Harris about the horrors of guns, and gun horror, and how gun horror needs to be stopped to prevent gun horror.
    Kamala Harris might have to put that special message on hold. She's too busy talking about the children of the community, and how they are children of the community.

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Kamala Harris might have to put that special message on hold. She's too busy talking about the children of the community, and how they are children of the community.
    Of course. Pure genius. She really cuts to the heart of the matter.

Real (I think..)

Not Salvador Ramos (allegedly..doesn't even really look like him):

Fact Check: Is Salvador Ramos Transgender? Texas Shooter Gender Identity & Motive
    https://showbizcorner.com/salvador-r...dentity-motive

As the picture of Salvador Ramos allegedly dressing up as a girl circulates online, his sexuality and ethnicity are brought into question after the Texas shooting. But, these are only false claims of him being trans. It was a misunderstanding and fake information.

???
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Before reportedly killing 20 people in a shooting at Robb Elementary School on Tuesday, the suspected shooter Salvador Ramos posted disturbing statements on social media.
    https://www.fox3now.com/robb-element...nstagram-star/

Salvador Ramos, the suspected shooter, allegedly sent unsettling messages, according to an Instagram user.

Before the attack in Uvalde, Texas, an account purporting to be the alleged gunman tagged a random user in a photo displaying firearms, which has since been taken down.

“You’re going to repost my gun photos,” the shooter wrote.

“What your firearms gotta do with me?” questioned the individual he tagged, who claims she doesn’t know the gunman and doesn’t live in Texas.

“Just wanted to tag you,” the shooter responds.

The gunman continued contacting the user with unclear statements throughout the dialogue, which the Instagram user gives through screenshots.

In response to a user’s question, “I’ll tell you before 11,” he answers, “I’m about to,” without providing any further explanation.

“In an hour, I’ll send you a text.

“However, you MUST RESPOND. I have a little secret. I’d like to tell you something.”

“The only reason I responded to him was because I was terrified of him,” the user stated in a statement posted to their story, which has also been highlighted on their account.

“I wish I had stayed awake to try to persuade him not to perpetrate his crime against me.”

“I’ve never met him and don’t reside in Texas.”
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I feel that the FBI groomed up this guy and told him he is doing it for his family....oopsie he got killed
    Doesn't seem to be the motive..

He also allegedly shot his grandmother before entering the school.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    ???
    What's the exact opposite of a white supremacist? A transgender mexican?

Did we just have two mass shootings in the span of 10 days by completely polar opposite extremists? Would this be surprising? Did they both have handlers? Is this a sign that these events were inserted by the simulation (for those who consider we live in a computer simulation)?

Another push by the Democrats for a Gun Grab. Hey Democrats, how about you make all the people you hire to protect your thieving asses from us turn in THEIR guns first? Oh yeah, you want an ARMED GOVT and DISARMED POPULATION. Which yet again supports the idea that this is yet another False Flag.

For the record, False Flag does NOT mean that people did not die. It means their "official" story does not match what actually happened. Probably multiple shooters. And funny how the "single killer" always manages to "kill themselves"? Sandy Hook all over again.

How about this for a solution? ARM YOUR TEACHERS? Since I am a fan of Homeschooling, that means MOM AND DAD teach the kids to use guns responsibly!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Michael Moore: We Need Moratorium on Gun Sales — ‘Time to Repeal the 2nd Amendment’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022...2nd-amendment/

PAM KEY 24 May 2022

Leftist activist and filmmaker Michael Moore said Tuesday on “MSNBC Prime” that America needs to repeal the 2nd Amendment in response to a deadly mass shooting at a Texas elementary school today.

Moore said, “We will not acknowledge that we are a violent people, to begin with. This country was birthed in violence with genocide of the native people at the barrel of a gun. This country was built on the backs of slaves with a gun to their backs to build this country into the country that we got to have. We do not want to acknowledge or two original sins here that have a gun behind the ability behind our ability to become who we became.”

He added, “I don’t want to nickel and dime this. I don’t think that that is going to do it. I think we need some really drastic action here. We need a moratorium, perhaps, on gun sales. Who will say on this network or on any other network in the next few days it is time to repeal the Second Amendment? You cannot say that. Well, why not? Why not? I truly believe if Jefferson, Madison and Washington if they all knew that the bullet would be invented — some 50 years after our revolution, I don’t know if they would have written it that way. They didn’t even know what a bullet was. It didn’t exist until the 1830s. They had any idea that there would be this kind of carnage. You have to believe that the Founders of the country would not support it. I support all gun control legislation. Not sensible gun control legislation. We don’t need the sensible stuff. We need the hard-core stuff that is going to protect ourselves and our children.”

Michael Moore: We Need Moratorium on Gun Sales — ‘Time to Repeal the 2nd Amendment’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022...2nd-amendment/

PAM KEY 24 May 2022

Leftist activist and filmmaker Michael Moore said Tuesday on “MSNBC Prime” that America needs to repeal the 2nd Amendment in response to a deadly mass shooting at a Texas elementary school today.

Moore said, “We will not acknowledge that we are a violent people, to begin with. This country was birthed in violence with genocide of the native people at the barrel of a gun. This country was built on the backs of slaves with a gun to their backs to build this country into the country that we got to have. We do not want to acknowledge or two original sins here that have a gun behind the ability behind our ability to become who we became.”

He added, “I don’t want to nickel and dime this. I don’t think that that is going to do it. I think we need some really drastic action here. We need a moratorium, perhaps, on gun sales. Who will say on this network or on any other network in the next few days it is time to repeal the Second Amendment? You cannot say that. Well, why not? Why not? I truly believe if Jefferson, Madison and Washington if they all knew that the bullet would be invented — some 50 years after our revolution, I don’t know if they would have written it that way. They didn’t even know what a bullet was. It didn’t exist until the 1830s. They had any idea that there would be this kind of carnage. You have to believe that the Founders of the country would not support it. I support all gun control legislation. Not sensible gun control legislation. We don’t need the sensible stuff. We need the hard-core stuff that is going to protect ourselves and our children.”
    3D printer still go brrrrrrr

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+media+...berrypi&ia=web

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5296697/
    Abstract
    Mass shootings are a particular problem in the United States, with one mass shooting occurring approximately every 12.5 days.

Recently a “contagion” effect has been suggested wherein the occurrence of one mass shooting increases the likelihood of another mass shooting occurring in the near future. Although contagion is a convenient metaphor used to describe the temporal spread of a behavior, it does not explain how the behavior spreads. Generalized imitation is proposed as a better model to explain how one person’s behavior can influence another person to engage in similar behavior.

Here we provide an overview of generalized imitation and discuss how the way in which the media report a mass shooting can increase the likelihood of another shooting event. Also, we propose media reporting guidelines to minimize imitation and further decrease the likelihood of a mass shooting.

Bottom line...more coverage = more mass shootings. But media don't care.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

It looks like this one happened as claimed. There is certainly a problem with mentally ill, YOUNG and unstable, and criminal elements getting their hands on assault weapons. The ghost gun issue is difficult to tackle, but this one is cut & dry. Of course, no common-sense solutions are being proposed. We can reliably count on congress and this president doing the dumbest, most objectionable thing imaginable.

I would suggest raising the age of purchase from 18 to 25 or even 30. Ramos bought them on his 18th birthday.

Nothing else to add. Everyone has to watch out for themselves. There are a lot of druggies and criminals out there.
    This country is descending into chaos and all you can do is look out for yourself or leave.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Real (I think..)

Fact Check: Is Salvador Ramos Transgender? Texas Shooter Gender Identity & Motive
    https://showbizcorner.com/salvador-r...dentity-motive

???

Come on. Looks like a photoshopped version of the picture at the link, and how do we even know that is Salvador Ramos?

Remember folks, most mass shootings are false flags in an effort to repeal the 2nd Amendment.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    I know that these events are "supposed to" play for the D-swamp gun-control agenda... but have we considered the possibility that they may have lost control of the beast they have conjured from the Abyss in order to orchestrate this garbage? These more recent mass shootings seem... absurd, in the sense that they appear to be equally politically damaging to either side. It's obvious that they have been baiting a mass-shooting by some kind of "disgruntled, heavily-armed white-supremacist" for decades, in the hopes that that will be the 911 event for a nationwide gun-grab. "Bowling for Columbine", in other words. They keep throwing gutter-balls but, until the doomsday virus, at least they were throwing the balls down the lane in the direction of the pins. Now, it appears that they are just dropping the bowling ball in the urinal and then proceeding to scribble all over the bowling lane with sidewalk chalk. It seems to me that something has changed in mass shooting headlines...
    Remember folks, most mass shootings are false flags in an effort to repeal the 2nd Amendment.
    I don't think we need to assume EVERYTHING is a false flag. Have there been false flags? Absolutely. Are there still? Very much most likely.
    Maybe sometimes we see that natural violent little tidbit of society pop up. This thing that committed this act against innocent children...

Well, you can either believe in demons or if you don't, some humans are just wired very strangely.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    It looks like this one happened as claimed. There is certainly a problem with mentally ill, YOUNG and unstable, and criminal elements getting their hands on assault weapons. The ghost gun issue is difficult to tackle, but this one is cut & dry. Of course, no common-sense solutions are being proposed. We can reliably count on congress and this president doing the dumbest, most objectionable thing imaginable.

I would suggest raising the age of purchase from 18 to 25 or even 30. Ramos bought them on his 18th birthday.

Nothing else to add. Everyone has to watch out for themselves. There are a lot of druggies and criminals out there.
    This country is descending into chaos and all you can do is look out for yourself or leave.
    And here we are, even I'm wondering this morning what can be done to prevent these things. This, of course, is what "they" want - to have the millions of gun owners feel guilty and start inching toward a "compromise." Even so, maybe allowing high capacity assault rifles to 18 year olds needs to be reassessed and begin licensing in the 20s. Even still, that can be circumvented.

And I have a question: how are we supposed to keep guns out of this country when we want an open border? Ask the lefties that and see what they say.

By the way, the culture will shift after yesterday's event. Just look on social media: mostly silence from gun owners and right wingers while the left is writing their desires all over the walls from the blood of those children. Impassioned pleas for gun control will be heard with more seriousness now due to the emotional outbursts of celebs, talking heads, etc.

That's how all of this works.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Come on. Looks like a photoshopped version of the picture at the link, and how do we even know that is Salvador Ramos?
    I first saw it in the zerohedge link that donnay posted, it was the second photo. The name of the instagram account was "TheBiggestOpp"

The one I posted above that you quoted is the second photo from instagram account Salv8dor_, which is allegedly the account he used to communicate with the female on instagram before the shooting. Notice that if he did transition to female, he would look a lot like the female on the instagram account that he communicated with.

It doesn't appear to be photoshopped, the hair is the same length, but the strands are going in slightly different directions.

There are many other photos going around that do appear to be fake. This one appears to be legit, but hard to say for certain. If the first one is him, the second is probably legit. I'm not seeing claims that the first photo is fake, that one seems to be pretty widespread as well.

Keep in mind, when you have one photo that is legit, the best way to discredit it is to put out a bunch of fake photos. That way when you show people the real one, they say, "oh, I saw that, those are all fake photos".
    Last edited by dannno; 05-25-2022 at 10:29 AM.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast