Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minneapolis City Council members consider disbanding the police

Minneapolis City Council members consider disbanding the police

This is what BLM and their activism wants for all America, North America. Good luck with the chaos once disband the police at some police they will ask for protection again.

This how stupidity works.
    Minneapolis City Council members consider disbanding the police

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Good.

Do it.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Good.

Do it.
    Knowing its mostly leftist state chaos will spread quickly but i do hope it happens just so it can create a blowback so hard on the knee bending liberals!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Knowing its mostly leftist state chaos will spread quickly but i do hope it happens just so it can create a blowback so hard on the knee bending liberals!
    This will accomplish a number of things, blowback onto Marxist hordes is just advantage.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

This will accomplish a number of things, blowback onto Marxist hordes is just advantage.
    LOL maybe a lil bit of federalism will teach them some wisdom. They arent doing anything anyways. Tree of liberty needs watered.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    LOL maybe a lil bit of federalism will teach them some wisdom. They arent doing anything anyways. Tree of liberty needs watered.
    I think leftists should follow suit to. Seeing how some of them always or sometimes they bend over to activists. But knowing in these major cities any presences without the fire or police services things will turn bad really fast.

I had played some video games based around emergency responses. If i hadn't learned from them, criminals, mafia, thugs would love major cities to be without police.

Even in Cities Skyline. A city without any jails, polie stations? watch the crime rise through the roof!
    Source
    Just one example
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 06-04-2020 at 02:36 PM.

I think Canadian leftists should follow suit to. Seeing how some of them always or sometimes they bend over to activists. But knowing in these major cities any presences without fire or police services things will turn bad really fast.
    Wisdom is expensive hope you can afford it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Who is going to protect the council members if they disband the police?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Source They want to bring an Black Panther Style Patrols yeah i dont see how thats going to fit in well with some liberal white voters.

Source They want to bring an Black Panther Style Patrols yeah i dont see how thats going to fit in well with some liberal white voters.
    Having someone else police is just hiring different police. If they try overthrowing the local government the legitmate local government will have to call the federal government for assistance. So you get federalism.

There are many communities across the country who would do just fine without police enforcement. Unfortunately, Minneapolis is not one.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    There are many communities across the country who would do just fine without police enforcement. Unfortunately, Minneapolis is not one.
    Yeah? and for them to be like the ones in Pairs and Europe the no go zones right? you know why the term no go zone exists? the term no go zone is a zone where even a single police presence cant feel safe in this specif community while knowing the crime rates in these areas and communities are high the problem is the police cant arrest them because it is way to dangerous.

Even so dangerous for a ambulance.

I am noticing the term disarm the police, remove them alot trending i hope these people arent serious with this.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 06-04-2020 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Might do em some good. Who are they going to blame then?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Citizen militia which is private armed citizens.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Might do em some good. Who are they going to blame then?
    It could be a Darwin moment.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    Citizen militia which is private armed citizens.
    Citizen militias might work if there werent psychopaths who would end up managing them. The sharks would eat the community alive and sell it to China to pay for their 2nd house.

Good.

Do it.
    I think in cases like theirs it makes sense . I support it .

Citizen militias might work if there werent psychopaths who would end up managing them.
    Like Police Chiefs?
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    Like Police Chiefs?
    Atleast someone understood the point. If you have a group of people following orders and someone follows orders and does evil it is the one making orders perpetuating the evil. We know from the stanford prison experiment that normal people will do evil things when they follow orders. Without order you have cities that burn down and evil orders cause normal people to do evil. People who give orders have to have skin in the game or they have unchecked power that corrupts.

Let's be clear, they want this for all of the wrong reasons, but there are some major advantages to this approach.

Citizens and militias should be in charge of their own towns, just like they were at the start of the country. This is how it has always been envisioned but was never fully realized thanks to state and federalist interference and control. This could also empower the populace to having more firearms, not less. When more people realize that's it up to them and only them to protect their own communities, responsibility for one's own safety rather than police/government/military will become a thing once again for the first time in many people's lives.

Seems like a win, but they will of course try to wiggle in pro-communist/fascist notions which BLM is ultimately all about, which will reduce the positive impact this could have.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Let's be clear, they want this for all of the wrong reasons, but there are some major advantages to this approach.

Citizens and militias should be in charge of their own towns, just like they were at the start of the country. This is how it has always been envisioned but was never fully realized thanks to state and federalist interference and control. This could also empower the populace to having more firearms, not less. When more people realize that's it up to them and only them to protect their own communities, responsibility for one's own safety rather than police/government/military will become a thing once again for the first time in many people's lives.

Seems like a win, but they will of course try to wiggle in pro-communist/fascist notions which BLM is ultimately all about, which will reduce the positive impact this could have.
    Ok so you want corporations to take over cities because they are people.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post

Citizens and militias should be in charge of their own towns
    You saw the dailymail headline story right? the BLM founder wants a black panther stely patrols in their communities what you think what happens when some white people see this? you surely dont think these type of patrols would friendly towards whites or others right? if these types of patrols start being rouge no different as the police well they lost the plot of the message.

Then that would unleash chaos. As both races would want their own like patrols to patrol their communities. This is bad.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You saw the dailymail headline story right? the BLM founder wants a black panther stely patrols in their communities what you think what happens when some white people see this? you surely dont think these type of patrols would friendly towards whites or others right? if these types of patrols start being rouge no different as the police well they lost the plot of the message.

Then that would unleash chaos. As both races would want their own like patrols to patrol their communities. This is bad.
    I like the idea of neighborhood watch or whatever you wanna call it but it cant replace police.

Sounds like largely uncharted territory, eh?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Good, and every other city should do the same.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Good, and every other city should do the same.
    Every liberal city should practice what they preach. Even in Gated communities right?

I like the idea of neighborhood watch or whatever you wanna call it but it cant replace police.
    Police do not need to be replaced.. the concept needs to be rethought,,and then rejected.

Police did not exist for 100 years in this country. ,,and were not needed when introduced.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Police do not need to be replaced.. the concept needs to be rethought,,and then rejected.

Police did not exist for 100 years in this country. ,,and were not needed when introduced.
    Necessity is the mother of invention. Police are just a tool for modern society in order to preserve liberty and justice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast