Thread: The more i hear about Cov2 the more hear about this the more Population Control it looks.

The more i hear about Cov2 the more hear about this the more Population Control it looks.

It seems even the news media, so called experts are backtracking on what they claimed about the virus couple of times if anything this looks nothing more then population control and keep people from meeting, dating, creating friendships.

First they claimed that travelers brought the virus now they are saying if you go on dating or hang the higher chance you have of getting it from another healthy person? what kind of nonsense is this?

Source
    0:25

1:10 "If everyone did that then we would have an outbreak that New York city had"
    You increase the risk of another infection that new york had? woah i think thats a bit of fear mongering isn't it? it almost sounds by doing this they are unleashing fear mongering on young people to prevent them from dating while with the claims of the virus.

A lot of these so called experts had being backtracking on several of their claims about the virus even how its spreads.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I quit paying attention weeks ago . Looks to me more like a controlled economic- statist test event . If they wanted to kill more people they would have got something that kills more people .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I quit paying attention weeks ago . Looks to me more like a controlled economic- statist test event . If they wanted to kill more people they would have got something that kills more people .
    Yes, like a good American, I did too.

The $#@!ty economy or Americans living paycheck to paycheck wasn't enough pressure?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Yes, like a good American, I did too.
    I stopped pay attention as well.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

NZ PM said if you go out for sex just keep the group size under 10.

If you want population control the symptom has to be sterility not death. You kill could half the planet and we would be back in less than 50 years.

You would need mass sterility when the population is still booming so nobody worries about it too much.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care