Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Five cops killed by sniper fire at BLM protest in Dallas, suspect dead

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    It's not over.
    3 are in custody including 1 female.
    The remaining shooter is hold up in a parking garage

claiming to have planted bombs to take out more police.
    They are trying to contain him and take him alive.
    It's still ongoing.... they are 'clearing' areas and closing in.

This is their tactical radio communication:

I was just watching a live stream of Dallas TV news, and a really loud noise was heard and now no more gunshots. Some chance it was a bomb, but more likely they used a "concussion grenade" and now it is over.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hmmm, too bad these two $#@!s decided to pop off like this. Ignorant. Also, really suspicious. Just the succession of these events... Its going to be a hot summer, yes?

Well holy $#@!.

5 cops dead as of 1:47 central.
    Last edited by BV2; 07-08-2016 at 12:47 AM.

"IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    If these guys think they are guerillas, they $#@!ed up. They handed their "enemies" an overwhelming political victory.

This is what unites the right with the left on eliminating the 2nd amendment. I'm gonna go get high and try not to think about the future.
    Last edited by BV2; 07-08-2016 at 01:16 AM.

I would imagine police would be wearing lvl 3 body armor with a hard plate during a protests, especially a racially charged protest with high chance of violence. The shooter(s) must be a former marine or army scout sniper or something to be able to kill 5 out of 11 police that was shot. Or perhaps the shooter was picking off officers not in tactical gear.

Well whoever this shooter is.. surely does not help the 2nd amendment nor does it help the police vs black/everyone else mentality.

False Flag.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BBC World News U.S. & Canada

Lotta pics & vid

Amateur video shows a man with a rifle, hiding behind a concrete pillar and shooting

And I'll just leave this here-

Pointing to statistics showing African-American citizens are far more likely to be shot by police than whites, Mr Obama has called on law enforcement to root out internal bias.
    THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!?!

What. The. Fish.
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 07-08-2016 at 04:50 AM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by BV2 View Post
    If these guys think they are guerillas, they $#@!ed up. They handed their "enemies" an overwhelming political victory.

This is what unites the right with the left on eliminating the 2nd amendment. I'm gonna go get high and try not to think about the future.
    lol. I feel like they may have given up on politics already and probably don't really care what the law says about gun ownership. Which leads us to the question, how just is the government they wish to institute?

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Guys name is Mark Hughes. Google his story. Trying to make him a patsy.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

...Enter the Hegelian:

Mr Obama added that "when people are armed with powerful weapons it makes attacks like these more deadly and more tragic", a subject that, he said, must be addressed in "the days ahead".
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36742835

ETA:

Strange no? Doesn't the media usually have complete profiles of the vicious suspects out by now?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

The facts on the issue racist police:

1. Cops killed nearly twice as many whites as blacks in 2015.
    2. More whites and Hispanics die from police homicides than blacks.
    3. The Post's data does show that unarmed black men are more likely to die by the gun of a cop than an unarmed white man...but this does not tell the whole story. (Read more for clarification…)
    4. Black and Hispanic police officers are more likely to fire a gun at blacks than white officers.
    5. Blacks are more likely to kill cops than be killed by cops.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7264/5...-aaron-bandler

A disinformation site favoring the BLM agenda: http://mappingpoliceviolence.org/
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

Police Chief said that they killed the shooter with a "bomb". They sent in their robot with an explosive device and delivered it to the shooter.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Police Chief said that they killed the shooter with a "bomb". They sent in their robot with an explosive device and delivered it to the shooter.
    That sounds like an appropriate measure. Saves the taxpayer the expense and hassles of a trial. I am sure they got the right person. Even if an innocent bystander was injured and or killed the measure taken was still the correct one.

I don't think that the police or city should be responsible for fixing any damage caused by the explosion.
    Last edited by Schifference; 07-08-2016 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Seriously? I guess long tense stand-offs are passe'.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    False Flag.
    Nah, not in the Sandy Hook/Pulse sense. Maybe it was professionals that did the shooting, but cops definitely died. There's plenty of streaming video and pics to confirm, unlike the Pulse shooting in Orlando, where over three hours, absolutely zero pics or video of the event made it out of that club.

What are the police doing making bombs or managing bomb devices and materials?

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    Nah, not in the Sandy Hook/Pulse sense. Maybe it was professionals that did the shooting, but cops definitely died. There's plenty of streaming video and pics to confirm, unlike the Pulse shooting in Orlando, where over three hours, absolutely zero pics or video of the event made it out of that club.
    I think he meant in the sense that it won't be who or why they say it was.

Gun control rhetoric is getting ready to get ratcheted up, and sadly people who erroneously side with cops are probably going to finally be swayed. JMHO
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I hope they don't make these cops into heroes. This is part of the job description sadly.

@TheTexan.Can you post videos when you attend the funeral parades?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I hope they don't make these cops into heroes. This is part of the job description sadly.
    All cops are heroes.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 09:07 AM.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Did he just threaten the President?
    Walsh later explained on Twitter, early Friday morning, that, "I wasn't calling for violence, against Obama or anyone. Obama's words & BLM's deeds have gotten cops killed. Time for us to defend our cops.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    You might as well say "only a case involving a rich white person will get people to care," but even then, I don't think these people will lose their love of authority and cops. Until the cops start targeting white communities and gunning down white children, well-off white people are going to continue worshipping the police because they see them as a personal army that protects them from the "Other."
    The point is they already are! And as long as we're droning on about Trayvon nobody is going to know that.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

This is so clarifying. About 70% of you I want nothing to do with anymore.

There are people who are blind by ideology with no basis in reality.

The House is to vote to confiscate your Second Amendment rights without due process

http://www.chooseliberty.org/lynchgun-S.aspx?pid=02a

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    This is so clarifying. About 70% of you I want nothing to do with anymore.

There are people who are blind by ideology with no basis in reality.
    Do tell Paladin,,

What ideology? and which reality?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    I think he meant in the sense that it won't be who or why they say it was.

Gun control rhetoric is getting ready to get ratcheted up, and sadly people who erroneously side with cops are probably going to finally be swayed. JMHO
    What do you mean "erroneously side with cops". Hell yes, I side with them on this massacre. Murderous thugs murdered 5 cops. Why in hell would I NOT side with them on this? Only a complete sicko would not.

It was a planned execution...

NOTE: I shouldn't have to say this, but considering the majority of who is left on this forum, I guess I need to. Siding with the cops on this incident does not mean I side with them on every case. But on this, again, only a sicko would not.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 07-08-2016 at 08:58 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Don't want to take the side of the goon killers but this seems to be the start of what I've been dreading for many years. Riots and killings will become more and more common since certain people have been backed into a corner (impoverished blacks, other poor mostly minority groups). It's one of the laws of nature. You back an animal (we all are animals) into a corner and they will bite. Goons have been killing people without consequence for at least 30 years and now it's coming back to haunt them. Resentment is high and that will show in actions of desperate people...

If the goonerment is serious about stopping this trend they would stop this goon worship crap and put some of these killers in jail where they belong. Of course we know that will never happen so the future we have staring us in the face is warzones in the inner cities and surprise shootouts in some rural areas as these groups organize and fight back. The "expected blowback" will be more gun control bills and the eventual illegalization of all firearms. When that day comes there will be additional "terrorists"... those who wish to keep their guns...

If you've ever seriously thought about leaving the grand ole' USA now's the time. I would leave but really don't know where would be better. Maybe if the smoke clears and we wind up with less goonerment it might be worthwhile to stay here.
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    What do you mean "erroneously side with cops". Hell yes, I side with them on this massacre. Murderous thugs murdered 5 cops. Why in hell would I NOT side with them on this? Only a complete sicko would not.
    Call me a sicko then because I DO NOT side with the goons. Yes, it's unfortunate that several men died and several families now must grieve but this is what's called "blowback" and they could have avoided the event if they had prosecuted some of these goons when they had the chance. This is NOT to say I side with the killers as I do not. I merely recognize this simple fact of life... Payback's a bitch.

Of course we are not yet at the point of Nazi Germany but I think we are quickly heading that way. At what point did it become morally just to murder Nazi officers and goons? Was it when they forced Jews to wear stars? Was it when they started to kill them in the street because they didn't "follow the rules"? Was it when they started "forced relocation"? When???
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast