Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Chosen, From The Beginning Of Time

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Would you answer the question?

Does Satan have semen? Yes or no?
    Good Lord.

Do you really need to derail this thread to discuss the devil's bodily fluids? Yes or no.

If you want to make an ass of yourself that desperately, it seems to me you could start a thread entitled, 'Does Satan Have Semen?' I think you should as a public service. That way more people can get a stress-relieving chuckle from it.

Don't forget the poll!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Did God say we will make Adam in His and the Angel's image? (Genesis 1)

ETA:

Did the people following Moses out of Egypt not eat Manna from Heaven? Manna is Angels food. (Exodus 16)
    Would you answer the question. How does an immaterial being have semen?

How does an immaterial being have semen?
    A good question.

How did Mary conceive?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    A good question.

How did Mary conceive?
    Not with semen, unless you are a Mormon and think that.

Does Satan have creative powers?

A good question.

How did Mary conceive?
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pcosmar again."
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Would you answer the question. How does an immaterial being have semen?
    How does a material being derail a conversation in this way and still delude himself into thinking any rational person can take him seriously?

The woman was made from a rib. Why don't you ask if Satan's little willy spurts barbeque sauce?

When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God(Angels) saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.
    The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God(Angels) went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.
    The sons of God in the old testament referred to Angels.. here and elsewhere.
    sons of man or sons of Adam, refer to man,,

The only other place that "Son of God" is used refers to Christ and those that believe in Christ.

Angels had offspring with human women. and their unholy offspring ruled the earth.

As in the days of Noah,,, so shall it be..
    you should know these things.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

John 8:44 (KJV)

[Jesus speaking to keep it in context]
    44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Riddle me this Sola; when Adam and Eve hid from God and God called them out, why did they cover their private parts with fig leaves in shame?

Genesis 3:7 KJV
    “And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.”

Genesis 3:7 Context

4And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. 6And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. 7And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. 8And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden. 9And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou? 10And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

Also if you study some of the Hebrew words spoken, you will see that Eve told God that the serpent 'beguiled' her. Beguiled in Hebrew means: "Wholly seduced."
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    John 8:44 (KJV)

[Jesus speaking to keep it in context]
    44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Riddle me this Sola; when Adam and Eve hid from God and God called them out, why did they cover their private parts with fig leaves in shame?

Genesis 3:7 KJV
    “And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.”

Genesis 3:7 Context

4And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. 6And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. 7And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. 8And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden. 9And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou? 10And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

Also if you study some of the Hebrew words spoken, you will see that Eve told God that the serpent 'beguiled' her. Beguiled in Hebrew means: "Wholly seduced."
    Yes, we've already been over this. The Pharisees were the spiritual offspring of Satan, not the literal offspring. A Christian is the spritual son of Abraham, not a literal son. A Christian is the spiritual child of God, not a literal one.

How does a snake have sex with a human female and have a baby?

I literally feel like a mental patient even asking a question like that, but it's how utterly stupid your cults belief are. How does that happen?

The sons of God in the old testament referred to Angels.. here and elsewhere.
    sons of man or sons of Adam, refer to man,,

The only other place that "Son of God" is used refers to Christ and those that believe in Christ.

Angels had offspring with human women. and their unholy offspring ruled the earth.

As in the days of Noah,,, so shall it be..
    you should know these things.
    No. You've never proved that "men of renoun" means an immaterial being. And how does an immaterial being have semen to produce a pregnancy?

I feel like I am in a mental ward on this website. I really do!

No. You've never proved that "men of renoun" means an immaterial being. And how does an immaterial being have semen to produce a child?
    Is English not your native language.. or are you babbling deliberately?
    Or is the total twisting of words and the lie just normal for you?.

and for Point of Fact,, These unholy half breeds are historical figures after the Flood.
    Nimrod was one.. a non Human.. Historically described as half-god. A Giant.

The Sons of Anak.. some named and some not. Famous Historical heroes,, Goliath who David slew...

there is really more to the book than your small clutch of verses.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Is English not your native language.. or are you babbling deliberately?
    Or is the total twisting of words and the lie just normal for you?.

and for Point of Fact,, These unholy half breeds are historical figures after the Flood.
    Nimrod was one.. a non Human.. Historically described as half-god. A Giant.

The Sons of Anak.. some named and some not. Famous Historical heroes,, Goliath who David slew...

there is really more to the book than your small clutch of verses.
    Am I in the mental ward? Or is someone going to tell me how a non physical being has semen to produce a pregnancy?

Well, the alternative to who God really is, is a god who creates purpose-less evil. Why would you worship a God that created a world where evil has no redemptive purpose? I wouldn't do it. Can you imagine a world where there is no purpose for the evil that occurs? What a bleak worldview that would be.
    I know I said good bye to this, but I need to address this statement.

I find that an even more bleak view is a Supreme being who sets in motion untold human suffering, 40,000 years of tears, sorrow and pain, just to suit some sadistic plan of his.

That's not a god, that's a malignant kid with an ant farm and magnifying glass.

Am I in the mental ward?
    I have questioned that as well,,

but at least you have a keyboard.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

A Christian is the spiritual child of God, not a literal one.
    Are Christians descended from Adam? Because I've got a verse in Luke 3 that says Adam was descended from God, and I can holler 'Gotcha!' just as well as you can.

Will this gotcha game change your mind, change my mind, or bring anyone else to enlightenment? Yes or no.

I literally feel like a mental patient even asking a question like that...
    You look like one, too.

Is their dogma more important to God than their faith? Yes or no.

Well, the alternative to who God really is, is a god who creates purpose-less evil. Why would you worship a God that created a world where evil has no redemptive purpose? I wouldn't do it. Can you imagine a world where there is no purpose for the evil that occurs? What a bleak worldview that would be.

But the Bible presents the view that even evil serves Him. He is sovereign over the evil of men, and no evil occurs that doesn't serve His glorious plan of redemption.

The greatest evil in the world, the crucifixion of the sinless Son of God, was predestined and purposed by God. This is in the book of Acts, if you care to read it.
    The alternative is that God is not the author of evil.

"There is no need for Christians to create a special theory for justifying God (theodicy). To all the questions regarding the allowance of evil by God (the problem of evil) there is one answer - Christ; the Crucified Christ, Who burns up in Himself all the world's sufferings for ever; Christ, Who regenerates our nature and has opened the entry to the Kingdom of everlasting and full life to each one who desires it.

The Eastern Orthodox Church teaches that from the time of Christ's coming into the world, the fullness of Divinity Love is revealed to those who believe in Him, the veil is fallen, and the Lord's sacrifice has demonstrated His Divine in His Resurrection. It only remains for the faithful to partake of this Love: 'O taste and see that the Lord is good,' exclaims David the Psalmist." -Olivier Clement
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 01-21-2018 at 02:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, we've already been over this. The Pharisees were the spiritual offspring of Satan, not the literal offspring. A Christian is the spritual son of Abraham, not a literal son. A Christian is the spiritual child of God, not a literal one.

How does a snake have sex with a human female and have a baby?

I literally feel like a mental patient even asking a question like that, but it's how utterly stupid your cults belief are. How does that happen?
    This has already been explained to you. Satan had many names. Stop being so ridiculous.

Cain and Able were twins from two different fathers. Now I realize that shakes up your world, but the facts are the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    The alternative is that God is not the author of evil.

"There is no need for Christians to create a special theory for justifying God (theodicy). To all the questions regarding the allowance of evil by God (the problem of evil) there is one answer - Christ; the Crucified Christ, Who burns up in Himself all the world's sufferings for ever; Christ, Who regenerates our nature and has opened the entry to the Kingdom of everlasting and full life to each one who desires it.

The Eastern Orthodox Church teaches that from the time of Christ's coming into the world, the fullness of Divinity Love is revealed to those who believe in Him, the veil is fallen, and the Lord's sacrifice has demonstrated His Divine in His Resurrection. It only remains for the faithful to partake of this Love: 'O taste and see that the Lord is good,' exclaims David the Psalmist." -Olivier Clement
    Right, in your position, your god created the world knowing what would happen but had no purpose for the evil to happen. In other words, your god is evil. He just created a world knowing there would be evil in it but it has no purpose.

This has already been explained to you. Satan had many names. Stop being so ridiculous.

Cain and Able were twins from two different fathers. Now I realize that shakes up your world, but the facts are the facts.
    It doesn't shake up my world. It's mental ward theology that is no where in the Bible. You're nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I know I said good bye to this, but I need to address this statement.

I find that an even more bleak view is a Supreme being who sets in motion untold human suffering, 40,000 years of tears, sorrow and pain, just to suit some sadistic plan of his.

That's not a god, that's a malignant kid with an ant farm and magnifying glass.
    You think God sits at his throne and says, "Hmm...who shall I zap today?" God puts no burdens on man. Man puts burdens on himself. God gave us his only begotten Son to find peace.

Psalms 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Jeremiah 23:36 - And the burden of the LORD shall ye mention no more: for every man's word shall be his burden; for ye have perverted the words of the living God, of the LORD of hosts our God.

John 7:17 - If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Acts 20:35 - I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

If God didn't love his children he would have already taken care of Satan and his fallen angels. This earth age, he is giving us a chance to choose by faith, love him or love Satan, it is just that simple.

Three World Ages Bible Study
    http://www.biblestudygames.com/bible...eworldages.htm

John 8:32 (KJV)
    32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

It doesn't shake up my world. It's mental ward theology that is no where in the Bible. You're nuts.
    Yes, i am nuts for the YHVH.

You're nuts.
    A very Christian observation, chock full of compassion and brotherly love.

Obviously someone was really listening close when he was taught to judge not, lest he be judged.

You think God sits at his throne and says, "Hmm...who shall I zap today?" God puts no burdens on man. Man puts burdens on himself. God gave us his only begotten Son to find peace.
    No, not really.

I'm not sure what to think, honestly, other than it's all humbug, based on these ridiculous arguments everybody, including you and me, have on this subject, that sow nothing but dissension, unrest and ill feelings.

Regardless of what I think however, clearly that is what Sola thinks. I'm just trying to get answers and pin him down, not for the purpose of winning some internet argument, but to honestly get to the meat of this theology, in which he is not alone.

Shorty version: God puts the "zap" on people everyday, with no regard whatsoever to the human consequences, and their pain and suffering that goes along with it, is all part of some grand scheme of God's, that us lowly Mundanes dare not question.

I'm just trying to get answers and pin him down, not for the purpose of winning some internet argument, but to honestly get to the meat of this theology, in which he is not alone.
    It seems to boil down to, "God smiles when I holler, 'Gotcha!' and frowns when I get got." That's the only consistent feature it seems to have.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I keep thinking Al Pacino was right.

Right, in your position, your god created the world knowing what would happen but had no purpose for the evil to happen. In other words, your god is evil. He just created a world knowing there would be evil in it but it has no purpose.
    Non sequitur.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Non sequitur.
    Is your god omniscient? If it is, then he knew everything that would happen in the world before he created it. Why did you worship a god that created evil just for the fun of it that has no purpose in redemption?

Is your god omniscient? If it is, then he knew everything that would happen in the world before he created it. Why did you worship a god that created evil just for the fun of it that has no purpose in redemption?
    Who are you to question God as to why He made this world and everything in it?

Could be everything we know about was created to prove a point and you are just missing the point.

No, not really.

I'm not sure what to think, honestly, other than it's all humbug, based on these ridiculous arguments everybody, including you and me, have on this subject, that sow nothing but dissension, unrest and ill feelings.

Regardless of what I think however, clearly that is what Sola thinks. I'm just trying to get answers and pin him down, not for the purpose of winning some internet argument, but to honestly get to the meat of this theology, in which he is not alone.

Shorty version: God puts the "zap" on people everyday, with no regard whatsoever to the human consequences, and their pain and suffering that goes along with it, is all part of some grand scheme of God's, that us lowly Mundanes dare not question.
    Can you cite one verse that would back up what you say other than heresy?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Who are you to question God as to why He made this world and everything in it?

Could be everything we know about was created to prove a point and you are just missing the point.
    The Book of Job has those answers,, though sola won't read it. It does not fit what he is teaching.

He really does sound like Job's friends.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast