Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Clinton Foundation - Pedophile Sex Ring

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

As a sidenote, this man went looking for the Presidio Child Sex Ring and ended up dead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ust-death.html

A British man who traveled to Poland to give a lecture on conspiracy theories and was found dead in his Warsaw apartment was conducting an investigation into alleged pedophilia that took place in a US Army-run facility in San Francisco nearly 30 years ago.
    Max Spiers, a 39-year-old father of two, was found dead on a sofa in Poland, where he had gone to give a talk about conspiracy theories and UFOs.

Prior to his death, Spiers texted his mother to say 'If anything happens to me, investigate' just days before his mysterious death.
    He was ruled to have died from natural causes despite no post-mortem examination being carried out on his body.
    Friends have claimed he died in a Warsaw apartment after he 'vomited a black liquid'.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    The book has been taken down from Amazon. Why so fast? WTH?
    Makes u wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    The book has been taken down from Amazon. Why so fast? WTH?
    Still on MoMA - https://www.moma.org/collection/works/143945

I've been reading some of the e-mail and there sure does seem to be a lot of speaking in code, as well as an obsession with hot dogs and pizza. I'm generally skeptical about things, as I posted earlier, but it's getting $#@!ing weird.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    I've been reading some of the e-mail and there sure does seem to be a lot of speaking in code, as well as an obsession with hot dogs and pizza. I'm generally skeptical about things, as I posted earlier, but it's getting $#@!ing weird.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwZlnSEXUAALI5V.jpg

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I read that one too.

Do a search of "Podesta spirit cooking" for some weird crap. Apparently he wanted to meet with some semi-famous performance artist who has a video of a cult-like ritual. The recipe for spirit cooking entails semen, breast milk, etc. WTF???
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

I read that one too.

Do a search of "Podesta spirit cooking" for some weird crap. Apparently he wanted to meet with some semi-famous performance artist who has a video of a cult-like ritual. The recipe for spirit cooking entails semen, breast milk, etc. WTF???
    Why would Obama spend 65 k on flying in hot dogs and pizza from Chicago? MAJOR RED FLAGS.

I read that one too.

It ain't called the Milky Way Galaxy fer nuthin...

Down the rabbit hole we go, my friends! O_o
    Last edited by devil21; 11-04-2016 at 01:57 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Hillary is a member of a coven. I'm not joking either.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It ain't called the Milky Way Galaxy fer nuthin...

Down the rabbit hole we go, my friends! O_o
    Ponce DeLeon didn't discover a pretty, floral covered "fountain of youth" on his voyages to the Caribbean. It was a dirty, nasty fountain...
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

(I see you all already covered it.)

If you have followed the pedo slang interpretations posted in various discussions this should make your stomach turn:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

Translation: Our property manager found a jizz covered handkerchief left over from you banging a little kid. If you don't want your DNA possibly compromised we can send it to you.
    ---------------------

eta: Look up "Sabbatean Frankists" to understand more about these types of people's religious philosophies. Yes, it is who has been in charge for a while.

http://www.henrymakow.com/the_satani..._rules_th.html

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/23561

This is an email from Susan Sandler, daughter of Billionaire Banker Marion Sandler, who Saturday Night Live said "should be shot" for her role in the collapse of the housing bubble, where she asks Podesta if he left behind a handkerchief. "The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems
    > pizza-related."

I think someone should ask Susan Sandler what "a map that seems pizza-related" means. Podesta obviously knew what it meant. He wasn't surprised by the use of the phrase "map that seems pizza-related" in his reply. What exactly does "map that seems pizza-related" mean?

It's interesting to identify all the people here in these emails. It's one thing to say Hillary did it - but all of these other people are scum as well.

(I see you all already covered it.)

If you have followed the pedo slang interpretations posted in various discussions this should make your stomach turn:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795

Translation: Our property manager found a jizz covered handkerchief left over from you banging a little kid. If you don't want your DNA possibly compromised we can send it to you.
    ---------------------

eta: Look up "Sabbatean Frankists" to understand more about these types of people's religious philosophies. Yes, it is who has been in charge for a while.

http://www.henrymakow.com/the_satani..._rules_th.html

I thought I had the whole story, which started in 1776 with the Illuminati.

Great new information which I have not yet heard.

You hear the conspiracy theory, Rothschild is big there. You have the Illuminati. Both late 1700s. And you hear Jews along with that.

What you're talking about is a kind of Satanic off shoot by Zevi in 1666. And this is makes sense. It's not like all Jews are Sabbatean Frankists. This was the split, in 1666 - "masquerading as other religions" from then on. That's what we have now. So, you have more S/Fs embedded with the Jews. Zevi and Frank were Jews. But the normal Jews, the typical Rabbis, kicked them out. And from there, we have the infiltration across the world over the last 300 years or so. We can pretty much call any of those who are engaging in this Sabbatean Frankists. Rothschild - Sabbatean Frankist, calling himself a Jew. Clinton - Sabbatean Frankist. It's a religion. Not an organization. I'm not sure that terms like Hotdog and Pizza are Sabbatean Frankist terms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPVbBPasjoU

Romans 1:18-21King James Version (KJV)

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

=========

The spiritualists and satanists are always experimenting with new mediums to conjure demons.
    In the 19th and early 20th centuries Ectoplasm was the favoured medium.
    These people have murdered their consciences yet still can't totally kill the natural human desire to worship and connect with the divine.
    So they turn to demons and try and unleash Hell on the rest of us.
    When challenged/exposed they call it 'performance art'. Same as Bohemian Grove etc.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 11-04-2016 at 06:01 AM.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Has this forum really gone this far off the rails?

Obama is from CHICAGO. Chicago has 2 foods it is known for. Pizza. Hotdogs.

Jesus Christ is everyone buying this 'code' crap? The "chicago pizza friday" email isn't even between white house staff, it's a bunch of intelligence guys MOCKING obama for wasting money.

Please, take a deep breath. We need to focus on her ACTUAL scandals, not get dragged down this rabbit hole. They drone little kids sure, but I see nothing indicating actual sexual misconduct with kids.
    Last edited by jonhowe; 11-04-2016 at 06:02 AM.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    I see nothing indicating actual sexual misconduct with kids.
    Does someone need to draw you a map?

sorry
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post

sorry
    Yes, please. I must be missing something. This looks to me like insanity.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

I'm gonna go out on a limb here... I'll admit, the dinner invitation to the crazy bitch's house was a little weird. Was there any indication that he attended?

As to the pizza-related map on the handkerchief thing, is it possible that a man born to Italian and Greek immigrant families that grew up in Chicago really likes pizza and pasta? And that the map is referring to a tomato-based sauce stain that resembled a map? Or maybe map was a type-o or an autocorrect. Reading the email thread, it looks like he was visiting some folks that had a vacation rental in Martha's Vineyard and the cleaning people found this handkerchief, contacted the folks who rented the place and then they forwarded it to him to ask if it was his.

I've been following the Reddit thread on this and I think people just might be getting trolled. It seems odd to me that there really isn't anyone jumping in like Zippy does and trying to set them straight.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Is that quote from somewhere?
    Yeah, sorry, I forgot.

"Ashes it is, whether we rise from them or not. - wizardwatson"
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post

sorry

I tried to +rep you again, but I can't. Dude, you're en fuego.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yes, this is completely normal.

ApathyCuredRP

I told myself if a false flag operation happens between now and election day - this satanic religion / cult thing is legit.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sources-...-in-us-monday/

Terrifying. They are bringing out the Al Queda card.

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Look at Drudge:

http://drudgereport.com
    It's not every day the word "antichrist" and wiccan/satanic rituals make headlines.

Good times, good times.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by ApathyCuredRP View Post
    I told myself if a false flag operation happens between now and election day - this satanic religion / cult thing is legit.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sources-...-in-us-monday/

Terrifying. They are bringing out the Al Queda card.
    Rumors of major equipment being staged at Diego Garcia. Unverified.

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/2356

I just landed back in the US from Diego Garcia. War is brewing. The island has more aircraft and refueling tankers than I have seen since 2005.

Docks were full and 30 ships were moored off shore. This is a huge buildup.

B1s and B2s and b52s in abundance. Never seen them all at one place. It seems stupid to bunch them up at one facility.

Our layover was only supposed to be for 4 hours but the flight crews were so backed up we stayed overnight. The hotel was full and we bunked in a tent. We have never had to do that before.

AF security is everywhere and they were assey. (Acting like strict, suspicious $#@!s)

Just a heads up, keep your eyes open. I know that I am not giving away in classified information, the Russians have a satellite dedicated to watching this island.

Also, the navy had 2 subs at the docks at once. I have never seen more than 1 there.

B52s have new paint jobs -- all flat black. Whats up with that?

On top of all this, huge numbers of in-flight refueling tankers are also on the island. More than enough to supply air operations to/from the Middle East, non-stop.

This is a very bad development. The US would never stage this much hardware at Diego Garcia unless they were planning a full-out, prolonged, military action.

Based upon my military experience as a contractor who has visited Diego Garcia every 6 months for 11 years, we are going to war.

Diego Garcia is a straight line south of Syria and the Middle East (Map below).

ApathyCuredRP

I am terrified for the first time in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by ApathyCuredRP View Post
    I am terrified for the first time in my life.
    Feel liberated. It's better that way.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast