Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump & Putin. Yes, It's Really a Thing

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    The sad thing is, I've seen Trump supporters on her acting like an alliance with Putin would be a good thing.
    I don't worry about Putin kicking off WW3.

Hillary and her neocon handlers seem determined to do it for reasons that are only clear to them and Satan.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Maybe that is a clue.

I don't need facts when I can expose bias. That is enough. Costs me two minutes to check what the site is about vs researching lies.

I do research from time to time. But not when it fits a pattern.

Same as above.
    "We don' need no stinkin' facts!"

YES. You do.

Reading everything on both sides is the only way to make any kind of intelligent decisions. Blowing away the messenger is NOT smart.

Funny, as I was reading the OP I bet myself on how fast a Trumpet would blow away the message because of the messenger. And lo- Post #2.

@parocks

parocks:

I like Putin. He immediately shot directly at ISIS. Instead of "accidentally" missing ISIS and killing innocent Syrians.

Israel and the US funded ISIS, gave them guns, trained them.

If Trump likes Putin, I have a more favorable view of Trump.

Russia isn't the bad guy. They got rid of the Communism that was imposed from away. Israel and the US are the bad guy. Maybe Trump can drop our ally Israel and make friends with all the other countries in the Middle East. If there's some way the bankers can lose in this process, great.

Rothschild was related to Karl Marx. Israel was given to Rothschild in the Balfour Declaration. Rothschild funded Soros.
    I agree with this and like Putin as well- I don't think he should be invested in the US or have any say on American foreign policy- but I like him more than most US politicians.
    Last edited by Ender; 07-25-2016 at 10:20 AM.
    There is no spoon.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    "We don' need no stinkin' facts!"

YES. You do.

Reading everything on both sides is the only way to make any kind of intelligent decisions. Blowing away the messenger is NOT smart.

Funny, as I was reading the OP I bet myself on how fast a Trumpet would blow away the message because of the messenger. And lo- Post #2.

@parocks

I agree with this and like Putin as well- I don't think he should be invested in the US or have any say on American foreign policy- but I like him more than most US politicians.
    I don't trust you to argue in good faith but I will reply.

It is a lie that you have to put time into every argument. Sometimes you just have to spot the bull$#@!.

I am all for facts and reasoned argument. RPF does not have the moderation or the will to enforce reasoned debate. RPF is good blend of people I don't actually have a solution on how to stop us all from being shlt slinging monkeys. But what RPF does is important it trains people who are smart over time how to argue better and when to know not o engage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

I don't need facts when I can expose bias. That is enough.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

The Putin & Trump alliance is just the latest Commie lie coming from the Commie propaganda machine that passes for the media in America.

It's intended to appeal to fuggin' idiots.

Don't be one of them.

The sad thing is, I've seen Trump supporters on her acting like an alliance with Putin would be a good thing.
    It almost reads like a cheesy spy novel. I think the support for Putin is a theory that it prevents WW 3. Looks more like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic, imo.

The gist I'm getting is Trump is the spy in the novel who becomes a traitor selling America to Russian interests to pay off personal debt to Russia. Russia needs to interfere with America's present alliances to prevent further American expansion. Enter the Democrat party who has been complaining about NATO, and standing up for our commitments to certain other nations. And if we don't maintain the status quo, then the nation is in the hot seat and suffers consequences from those it currently has alliances.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

For the mentally retarded. It is true that one does not need to argue the facts of a biased case when one simply needs to bring forward the facts of existence of a bias.

But Morons will show their true colors by obfuscating the issue.

Edit: also RT has been bashing Trump day one non stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Did you miss this reply? Man I am slaying you lefties left and right.

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    It almost reads like a cheesy spy novel. I think the support for Putin is a theory that it prevents WW 3. Looks more like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic, imo.

The gist I'm getting is Trump is the spy in the novel who becomes a traitor selling America to Russian interests to pay off personal debt to Russia. Russia needs to interfere with America's present alliances to prevent further American expansion. Enter the Democrat party who has been complaining about NATO, and standing up for our commitments to certain other nations. And if we don't maintain the status quo, then the nation is in the hot seat and suffers consequences from those it currently has alliances.
    Quite an imagination you have there.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    The Putin & Trump alliance is just the latest Commie lie coming from the Commie propaganda machine that passes for the media in America.

It's intended to appeal to fuggin' idiots.

Don't be one of them.
    "Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”
    This is pretty relevant, and from his own family.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Lol, so now I'm a lefty.

You can't even recognize your ignorance. It's sad. But hey, tyrants love you.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is pretty relevant, and from his own family.
    Russians that are private citizens hold 1.3 trillion dollars of investments abroad.

West has 1.2 trillion invested in Russia. With that amount of money involved a lot of people are going to be touched. But then again you don't care about facts.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Lol, so now I'm a lefty.

You can't even recognize your ignorance. It's sad. But hey, tyrants love you.
    Well I just pointed out how you spreading lies and you come back with a non argument. Yeah you are a lefty.

Quite an imagination you have there.
    I'm not making up the media argument, only consolidating the cheesiness of what I'm ferreting out of their back and forth.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Bond,...James Bond.

Russians that are private citizens hold 1.3 trillion dollars of investments abroad.

West has 1.2 trillion invested in Russia. With that amount of money involved a lot of people are going to be touched. But then again you don't care about facts.
    Your argument of arbitrary info not sourced and on topic to the question of Trump's assests does not constant a rebuttal with facts.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

You know Trump is a lefty, don't you?

Bond,...James Bond.
    I'm not making up the media argument, only consolidating the cheesiness of what I'm ferreting out of their back and forth.
    Fitting that msm would chose such a storyline for the reality tv character.

Go Forward With Courage

-- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

You know Trump is a lefty, don't you?
    He's to the right of *you*.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well I just pointed out how you spreading lies and you come back with a non argument. Yeah you are a lefty.
    Do your parents know you're using their computer?

Seriously. You shouldn't be posting on liberty forums. I'm sure it's possible to discuss rationally, but not while your head is buried so deeply.
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 07-25-2016 at 11:00 AM.

QFT

It's revealing how the level of butthurt goes up among many members of this forum every time Hillary lands on hard times.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    It still does not dilute the machinations behind the DNC Leak scandal. Putin did not create those emails from thin air. These pieces are being circulated in order to downplay the widespread fraud that was exposed.
    In this case, Putin is the red herring.

"DNC scandal? Look over there! Putin!"
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

How?

Of course it would be.

I see shirtless horseback riding in their future, Trump in the bitch seat.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    Of course it would be.
    How?

I don't trust you to argue in good faith but I will reply.

It is a lie that you have to put time into every argument. Sometimes you just have to spot the bull$#@!.

I am all for facts and reasoned argument. RPF does not have the moderation or the will to enforce reasoned debate. RPF is good blend of people I don't actually have a solution on how to stop us all from being shlt slinging monkeys. But what RPF does is important it trains people who are smart over time how to argue better and when to know not o engage.
    I can actually "argue in good faith". I've been called so many names lately for not supporting Trump that I am sometimes a little hesitant.

My philosophy is to Question Everything. That means everything: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. whether it supports my present belief or not. I find that when I do this, I get a much clearer perspective, than if I don't. And, I'm talking about ME not you- just clarifying how I operate.

Personally, I like Putin. I think he's shown much more strength of character than many of the US politicians- especially since we were over the coup in the Ukraine and then blamed Russia for it.

That said, I don't think our elections should be funded by foreign countries. I think it should definitely be researched to see if Trump is being funded by Russian elites, as this does put him in a compromising position, if true.

So- my stance on this is to question it and do some research and see what the conclusions are that may turn up.
    There is no spoon.

How?
    You would have to believe the mainstream media narrative that the cold war is over and that all of our middle eastern policy has been anti terror, not anti Russia. If you subscribe to the Ron Paul liberty report then you are probably as confused as most people are that try to understand Trumps foreign policy. It only makes sense to people who pay attention to the MSM narrative.

How?
    Primarily because it undermines the Federal Reserve and would check US imperialism.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast