Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: Good Guy With Gun Stops Potential Attack At Walmart After Man Shows Up With Rifle, B

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

BREAKING: Good Guy With Gun Stops Potential Attack At Walmart After Man Shows Up With Rifle, B

Where is the MSM on this one? Oh yeah with this one, guns prevented the national narrative here.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50424...gVsqdMAQJswnH0

BREAKING: Good Guy With Gun Stops Potential Attack At Walmart After Man Shows Up With Rifle, Body Armor

Michael Brochstein/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images
    By RYAN SAAVEDRA @REALSAAVEDRA

August 8, 2019

An off-duty firefighter who had a firearm with him stopped a potential attack from taking place at a Walmart in Missouri after a 20-year-old man showed up to the store with a rifle, body armor, and over 100 rounds of ammunition.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Open carry?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Mus’ be fake nuuuzzzzzzzz!

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

The hill went out of their way on this one. I wonder what the firefighter's take is on the event - where was the good guy when he met up with the bad guy? According to the hill, the firefighter had seen the guy after he was already on his way to his car.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ssouri-walmart

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Wow, it's a good thing the Officers got there in time to prevent these 2 armed men from killing anyone.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

An off-duty firefighter who had a firearm
    Not an actual citizen carrying gun though.

This is very odd:

The man [i.e. the one in the body armor] was pushing a cart and recording himself walking through the store with a cell phone when the manager pulled the fire alarm to notify customers to escape, according to CNN affiliate KYTV.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/08/us/wa...uri/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Open carry?
    That's kind of what I'm thinking, some kind of protest.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    This is very odd:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/08/us/wa...uri/index.html

That's kind of what I'm thinking, some kind of protest.
    Surely, he will be charged with a crime though? I mean, this kind of thing can't just be allowed, can it???
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Surely, he will be charged with a crime though? I mean, this kind of thing can't just be allowed, can it???
    Aggravated shopping

Nothing illegal under Missouri law... but I'm sure PTB will think of something!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Not an actual citizen carrying gun though.
    Firefighters aren't citizens?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    The firefighter invasion must be stopped.

Only the volunteer type are, if they're of the tax-tick variety then they're elevated to protected status...

Police officers already have the right to carry once you applied for the job.
    But in Truth banning guns doesn't work. Politicians mostly on the left are just afraid of citizen's revolt.

Won't be hearing this on the MSM anytime soon.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My belief is that he was exercising his rights, filming to document it and preparing for an eventual lawsuit. Nothing he did was illegal.

A case against "open carry" since guns in public cause panic?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49291836

Missouri Walmart incident: Armed man who walked into store 'sparked panic'

US police have arrested a man who walked into a Walmart store in Missouri armed with a loaded rifle and 100 rounds of ammunition on Thursday.

Although the man, who also wore body armour, did not fire any shots, his actions sparked panic amongst shoppers.

The incident comes less than a week after a mass shooting in an El Paso Walmart in Texas, in which 22 people were killed by a gunman.

The man in Springfield was arrested after walking out of the store.

On Friday, Springfield police named the man as 20-year-old Dmitriy Andreychenko and said he had been arrested for making a first degree "terrorist threat".

"The case is currently under review by the Greene County Prosecutor. Once formal charges are filed by the Greene County Prosecutor's Office more detailed information will be released," police said in a statement.

Police said Mr Andreychenko was "detained by an armed off-duty fireman until officers arrived on scene" and arrested him.

It was not clear what his motives were.

"His intent obviously was to cause chaos here, and he did that," Lt Mike Lucas of the Springfield police department told the Springfield News-Leader.

The man, who wore a bullet-proof vest and military-style clothes, was filming himself walking through the store and making comments to people while pushing a shopping trolley as shoppers fled around him, Lt Lucas said.

He was also carrying another gun, reports say.

Springfield resident Julie Belew told the News-Leader she saw the man with a rifle walking toward the parking lot as another man, who she believes was the off-duty fireman, had his handgun out.

Ms Belew said someone asked the man "why are you walking around in a tactical jacket carrying a rifle?" but she did not hear his response.

When police arrived, the man told them "he was keeping his phone on for his own safety", Ms Belew said, adding that the young man did not appear surprised or upset.

"He looked like he had accomplished whatever he wanted to accomplish.
    "

She told the newspaper she felt less upset since the man with the handgun was there and the police response was quick.

Saw a lot of teenagers at the shopping mall in Israel carrying.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    My belief is that he was exercising his rights, filming to document it and preparing for an eventual lawsuit. Nothing he did was illegal.
    Just extremely stupid.

Another person with a handgun (citizen, security guard, cop) could have put a round in his head if they thought he was going to open fire with a rifle. Rifle has the advantage unless the person with the handgun gets the drop on them. Dressing like a shooter after the prior incidents is not smart.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    More of a case for responsible "reporting".......

Guns are not the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Won't be hearing this on the MSM anytime soon.
    I heard about this on the news. Apparently there was a mass shooter at Wal Mart who would have killed dozens if not hundreds of people, but noone got hurt. I can only guess that the Officers arrived in time to stop him.
    - Kim Kardashian

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/dmitriy-andreychenko/

Andreychenko wrote on his Instagram bio, “Love my God, Love my wife, Love my guns.” He then wrote Romans 1:16, a reference to a Bible verse that reads, “For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.”

In a Facebook post from February 2017, the suspect posted a photo of him wearing a t-shirt saying, “Jesus Is My Savior Not My Religion.” Andreychenko has shared memes on his Facebook page that are in favor of Donald Trump, critical of gun control and against Planned Parenthood.

In February 2019, Andreychenko wrote in a Facebook post, “It’s official. I hate Walmart. Apparently they won’t sell Rifle and shotgun ammo if your under 21. “New policy” However I can walk into the store with a loaded .40 and nobody says anything. What a joke.”
    Andreychenko says he is from Portland, Oregon and is a resident of Springfield, Missouri. Andreychenko’s wife says on her Facebook page that she graduated from high school in Gresham, Oregon, 16 miles east of Portland.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Sure, why not.

Because, you know, public hysteria has such a sterling track record as a source for wise, just and judicious legislation ...
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Police officers already have the right to carry once you applied for the job.
    But in Truth banning guns doesn't work. Politicians mostly on the left are just afraid of citizen's revolt.
    Banning guns works on law abiding citizens, not criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Banning guns works on law abiding citizens, not criminals.
    Exactly.

Exactly.
    I'd forgot to rep you on the post I replied to, I knew you knew it, just threw it out there.

It's all COG , fed agencies do all they can to disarm us, real US Citizens are a threat to
    Federal Tyranny.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I'd forgot to rep you on the post I replied to, I knew you knew it, just threw it out there.

It's all COG , fed agencies do all they can to disarm us, real US Citizens are a threat to
    Federal Tyranny.
    In the Balkans Serbia is known for a nation that has over a million of people with guns.
    Americans should be lucky enough to have a second amendment.
    Gov in Serbia has a hard time trying to crack citizens who don't break any laws.

Serbia Crime gun murder is low.
    3.49 Total.

In the Balkans Serbia is known for a nation that has over a million of people with guns.
    Americans should be lucky enough to have a second amendment.
    Gov in Serbia has a hard time trying to crack citizens who don't break any laws.

Serbia Crime gun murder is low.
    3.49 Total.
    Sweden had tons of armed citizens, its not a bad place, the guns aren't just in the hands
    of criminals.
    If I didn't mention it already , a bestest' friend of mine renounced his US citizenship and
    moved to Canada a few years ago.

This one was playing Cop. and assaulted a legal gun owner who had threatened NO ONE..

but because ,,you know,,,fear.

Fear fear fear fear fear fear
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast