Thread: NY AG Major Announcement Tomorrow 8/6/20 - Post Your Predictions Here

NY AG Major Announcement Today 8/6/20 - NY Suing NRA!!

The announcement will be of "national importance"

https://twitter.com/stephengandel/st...50085326278657

Word on the street this will involved Deutsche Bank, who recently cooperated with a subpoena.

Will the announcement involve any or all of the following?

A - Deutsche Bank

B - Epstein Associates

C - Trump

D - Make your own prediction

Edit:

It was E - Sue the NRA

Cernovich mentioned this one in his periscope, I forgot to add the option!! D'oh..

Last edited by dannno; 08-06-2020 at 12:16 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We already have zombie cicadas, at this point i'm numb.

All right, I'll play.

Lelita will drop all charges on everyone involved and then retire.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 08-05-2020 at 11:09 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I predict more of the same circus:

Criminal probe of Trump businesses and family. Excluding Joovanka, of course.

Criminal probe of Michael Flynn.

Criminal probe of Roger Stone.

NY? Something to do with Trump. It's close to election time. Something financial or tying him to Epstein. It's all so predictable I don't even care anymore.

Most likely about Trump's banking.

Most likely a non-starter to begin with. Another RussiaRussia type fake narrative to take the baton from the dying covid/BLM narrative that is helping Trump see his highest approval ever (51% rasmussen?).
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    NY? Something to do with Trump. It's close to election time. Something financial or tying him to Epstein. It's all so predictable I don't even care anymore.
    Yeah, I vote that as well.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Probably going to be something related to Trump.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Not seeing any Fox streams, good hint it could be Trump related.

Last edited by dannno; 08-06-2020 at 09:37 AM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Suing the NRA, they want to dissolve them. Charity fraud. Diverted 'millions' into their own pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Suing the NRA, they want to dissolve them. Charity fraud. Diverted 'millions' into their own pockets.
    Ah...figures...good.

Grow GOA instead.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Ah...figures...good.

Grow GOA instead.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.
    "The Patriarch"

Not seeing any Fox streams, good hint it could be Trump related.

When will the new york attorney break up the black underground weapon and human trafficking markets?

Yeah good luck with that one. The world has enough problems right now.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    If it were true that the members of the NRA were defrauded by the staff, then the answer is not to dissolve the association, but to jail the criminals and have them make their victims whole.

Punishing the supposed victims of a fraud doesn't make sense unless that is the intentional goal... oh I see now.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Though it is headquarters in Virginia, the NRA was chartered as a non-profit in New York in 1871 and continues to be incorporated in the state.
    There's your problem, lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    If it were true that the members of the NRA were defrauded by the staff, then the answer is not to dissolve the association, but to jail the criminals and have them make their victims whole.

Punishing the supposed victims of a fraud doesn't make sense unless that is the intentional goal... oh I see now.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You mean to tell me that Mr. REX 84, Oliver North, is a key figure in what may be the destruction of the NRA? The hell you say!

There's your problem, lady.
    Goes to show that where the corporate HQ is located and where the corporation was legally formed aren't always correlated. Sorta like the corporation we call the "federal government".
    Last edited by devil21; 08-06-2020 at 12:20 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Lesson here may be, don't mess with alpha MAGA leader.
    NYC is Trump's home town where he has strong roots and decades old political, business, social connections. NRA will have to think twice before intimdating memebrs of Trump's party in future if it is still around by end of his first term in office.

Ah...figures...good.
    Grow GOA instead.
    If Trump won second term, won't be surprised if after more years of Trump Presidency GOA ends up with same state as once mighty NRA is after 4 years of his time in power.

GOA leader turn on Trump
    'Gun-grabber-in-chief': Conservatives turn on Trump as threat to confiscate guns prompts Second Amendment-related outrage
    'He's a fraud and has betrayed us twice now'

Thursday 1 March 2018

Michael Hammond, lawyer for Gun Owners of America, another gun group with more than a million members, accused Mr Trump of becoming the “gun-grabber-in-chief”.

Even though it is likely this suit is politically motivated against gun owners, it is also likely that given the rampant corruption at the top levels of the NRA, there is some merit to it.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Dissolving the NRA is very unlikely to happen. Though it would be nice since the NRA doesn't care about gun rights as much as they claim.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Dissolving the NRA is very unlikely to happen. Though it would be nice since the NRA doesn't care about gun rights as much as they claim.
    Oh don't dismiss this so easily.

I can very easily see that happening.

And while we all are aware of the faults of NRA, dissolving on leftist's terms will benefit them, leftists, before it will benefit us.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-07-2020 at 03:13 PM.

I just watched it on 1.5x speed because this AG is boring AF.

My thoughts are ;

1. I'm quite surprised it was not about Trump at all, it means they have nothing on this guy because he is always target numero uno.

2. If the NRA is corrupt, go after them, PLEASE. We need non-profits to be clean and reliable. But don't cry if a conservative AG goes after one of the MANY corrupt 501c3's run by leftists like ACLU and Clinton Global Initiative (which is still lagging). This could backfire and gain even more donations for NRA ads this Nov because the base knows its all partisan.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Ah...figures...good.

Grow GOA instead.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.
    Covered.

And while we all are aware of the faults of NRA, dissolving on leftist's terms will benefit them, leftist's, before it will benefit us.
    Unfortunately, this is true as well.

I won't be surprised if Trump tries to exploit the situation by criticizing the NY AG and/or defending the NRA over this (despite the fact that he's a half-assed gun-grabber himself).

Which is also not ideal - the NRA are Judas goats ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

National importance , ya , not hardly . I'll still be collecting nra dues from Danke in the Dakotas even if it is disbanded . So while there is never anything in NY , AG that I expect to benefit from it will not effect me here in the Land of Indians .

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.