Thread: Activist Training For Ron Paul Supporters (6/15)

Thumbs up Activist Training For Ron Paul Supporters (6/15)

Want to know how to make the politicians submit to your agenda?

Want to learn how to win elections for liberty candidates?

Ron Paul's organization, the Campaign for Liberty, will be teaching two classes on how to do just that. These classes are not for the squeamish, and they are not for those who have thin skin. These classes are for those who want do what it takes to win back their liberty. Here is a preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QCzww6EG7E

One class will be held in Bowling Green, KY (about an hour north of Nashville) on June 15th.
    or
    Another class will be held in Chattanooga, TN on July 28th.

You can attend one or the other, it is not necessary to attend both.

HERE ARE THE DETAILS:

Saturday, June 15, 2013
    9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
    Mariah's
    801 State Street
    Bowling Green, KY 42101

REGISTER HERE:
    http://facl-bowlinggreenky.eventbrite.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/events/599694850050188/

Sunday July 28th, 2013 (10a-6p)
    2210 Bams Dr, Chattanooga, Tennessee 37421
    REGISTER HERE:
    http://facl-chattanoogatn.eventbrite.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/events/4966...n_user_invited

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Too bad I'm not anywhere near either location...
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Foundation for Applied Conservative Leadership
    Since when is that C4L?

And I don't see 'Ron Paul' on it anywhere. Is it really his? It's on the facebook, but you run that, don't you?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Since when is that C4L?

And I don't see 'Ron Paul' on it anywhere. Is it really his? It's on the facebook, but you run that, don't you?
    It is only sent to C4L / Ron Paul people.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    It is only sent to C4L / Ron Paul people.
    but who is running it? Does Ron Paul actually have anything to do with it?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

This deserves an answer.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Yes, the people who are teaching it are all Ron Paulers, it is only advertised to Ron Paul supporters, and it about how to get liberty brought about electorally and legislatively.

Yes, the people who are teaching it are all Ron Paulers, it is only advertised to Ron Paul supporters, and it about how to get liberty brought about electorally and legislatively.
    In other words, no. It is liberty oriented people putting on a training school for liberty activists but Ron has nothing to do with it.

think up a thread title that accurately conveys that, or I will think of my own. Liberty Activists put on Activist Training For Ron Paul supporters would seem to convey it, to me.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 05-26-2013 at 05:16 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In other words, no. It is liberty oriented people putting on a training school for liberty activists but Ron has nothing to do with it.

think up a thread title that accurately conveys that, or I will think of my own. Liberty Activists put on Activist Training For Ron Paul supporters would seem to convey it, to me.
    No, Ron, and his organizations, are putting it on.

Also and AFAIK, these are usually done with private invites and aren't open to the general public. Usually, it's active members of a state's C4L that get invited so they get the best training possible and that this training isn't wasted on the inactive nor those that would try to use some of these tools against us.

No, Ron, and his organizations, are putting it on.
    Ron is putting it on? That is what I was asking because this group isn't one of his that I know.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Also and AFAIK, these are usually done with private invites and aren't open to the general public. Usually, it's active members of a state's C4L that get invited so they get the best training possible and that this training isn't wasted on the inactive nor those that would try to use some of these tools against us.
    I'm familiar with those but I thought a different group did them, that is why I asked.

Ron is putting it on? That is what I was asking because this group isn't one of his that I know.
    Yes it's Mike Rothfeld's group, they are part of CFL.