Thread: UK: Library that sponsored drag queen children's program hires rainbow dildo monkey

UK: Library that sponsored drag queen children's program hires rainbow dildo monkey

A London library sparked intense backlash after it hired a self-described anti-racist carnival troupe with a performer dressed up as a monkey with a large dildo hanging between his legs for a children’s reading event.

On Saturday, the Redbridge Central Library hosted a performance from the Mandinga Arts carnival group. Video footage shared on social media showed a rainbow coloured money running out of the library, with the mock genitalia flopping at motorists.

The Redbridge Library features a slew of woke content on its YouTube page, including regular drag queen story hour-style videos from the controversial ‘Mama G’ drag performer, who has previously come under criticism for teaching young children how to “twerk”.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ondon-library/

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://www.twitter.com/Timcast/stat...37757109096449
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Why don't men beat the $#@! out of these perverts?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Because many are just as sick and agree with it.

Because some are weak.

Because those of us who are left who recognize this filth for what it is, and would like nothing more than administer a judicial beat down, also are well aware that the system will land with both feet on you and utterly destroy you.

Burn a US flag or a bible, no worries.

Trying burning a fagggot flag in public.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Although I agree with you, it doesnt do any good.

Same way as you cant beat the STUPID out of someone. Or beat a child to make them smarter. For as much as some people do abuse their children, if what they wanted was for the child to become smarter and beatings worked, we would have an entire society of $#@!ing Einsteins. Now, if you look around, we see nearly the exact opposite.

I think what needs to be done is to make an example out of those who can not be "fixed".

That sets a precedent for the others to stop doing evil $#@! to others. That introduces the "Negative". Next part is a "Positive". Which is where YOU come into play. And you have an extremely important role.

The important next step is that YOU have to set the example for others to follow. Inspire them to WANT to be like you. By being SANE and HAPPY. This is how you treat the Mental Illness that is the Leftist crazy $#@!s. That kind of Mental Illness is just as contagious as you behaving normally because you behaving normally is a CURE.

MENTAL ILLNESS IS CONTAGIOUS.

Fortunately so is the CURE.

I am quite serious about that. Do remember that they have influenced everyone, and our instinct to beat them or tell them what to do does not work because then we are no better than those we are trying to free ourselves from. We have to let them CHOOSE. And sadly we can not save everyone.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Western society needs to burn to the ground and let Sharia Law take over.

https://www.discoverislam.com/

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

When perverts go unchecked you get $#@! like this. And this...

Meet Petrona and Ahanu. The couple was featured on "9 Months with Courteney Cox." They just had a baby. Ahanu is the birthing person. Petrona is the one attempting to breastfeed.

"The baby has been able to latch, but I've not been able to produce any milk. That's okay because I'm going to supplement the feeding with formula so that my baby is still getting the nutrients that they need but I'm still feeling hopeful."

Petrona has been unable to produce milk because, as far as I can tell, she was not born with biologically working breasts that produce milk after childbirth. Because she is not a birthing person. The baby was able to latch because the baby thought it was hungry and thought it was being fed. The baby was not being fed. There was no food being produced. That means the baby was just ... just sucking on someone's nipple.
    https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/br...ouple-9-months

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to phill4paul again.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When perverts go unchecked you get $#@! like this. And this...
    "The baby has been able to latch, but I've not been able to produce any milk. That's okay because I'm going to supplement the feeding with formula so that my baby is still getting the nutrients that they need but I'm still feeling hopeful."

Petrona has been unable to produce milk because... she is not a birthing person.
    Oh, I'm pretty sure we get plenty of pure stupidity whether perverts are unchecked or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Western society needs to burn to the ground and let Sharia Law take over.

https://www.discoverislam.com/
    Nope. Decadence is decadence. Islam has its own issues. Here is just one of many:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-11217772

In Afghanistan women are not allowed to dance in public, but boys can be made to dance in women's clothing - and they are often sexually abused.

It's after midnight. I'm at a wedding party in a remote village in northern Afghanistan.

There is no sign of the bride or groom, or any women, only men. Some of them are armed, some of them are taking drugs.

Almost everyone's attention is focused on a 15-year-old boy. He's dancing for the crowd in a long and shiny woman's dress, his face covered by a red scarf.

He is wearing fake breasts and bells around his ankles. Someone offers him some US dollars and he grabs them with his teeth.

This is an ancient tradition. People call it bachabaze which literally means "playing with boys".

The most disturbing thing is what happens after the parties. Often the boys are taken to hotels and sexually abused.

The men behind the practice are often wealthy and powerful. Some of them keep several bachas (boys) and use them as status symbols - a display of their riches. The boys, who can be as young as 12, are usually orphans or from very poor families.

Last edited by RJB; 07-13-2021 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Nope. Decadence is decadence. Islam has its own issues. Here is just one of many:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-11217772
    There is no hope for this world.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!