Thread: Michelle Obama lets you know you're racist if you think Marxist warfare exists

Exclamation Michelle Obama lets you know you're racist if you think Marxist warfare exists

Yeah, I'm sure she suffers oppression every day in Martha's Vineyard.

$#@! off, hypocrite.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    I can live with that.
    Yeah, that was my first reaction as well..."Oh fudge...Mike Obama thinks I'm racist...guess I'll just go shoot myself".
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Like I care what this wretch of a "woman" thinks.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

SAY HIS NAME!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Lying Marxist says that Marxism doesn't exist. 2+2=5. Up is down. Down is up. As the late, great Justin Raimondo would say, it's bizarro world.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.