Thread: The rise of the female slob

Exclamation The rise of the female slob

This is a trend I've been noticing for a while now, but it seems to be getting worse.

Female slobs...and I mean slobs in the very real sense of the word, that live in, and work in and drive literal, filth bombs.

It's apparently not limited to the sick and dying west either...I just ran across this:

Japan: Young Singles’ Apartments Filled with Garbage Become Symbol of Pandemic

https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...mbol-pandemic/

Gabrielle Reyes 24 Mar 2021

The number of young, single Tokyo residents requesting professional cleaning services for their apartments has skyrocketed over the past year due to a pandemic phenomenon known as “garbage houses,” in which people allow trash to accumulate inside their homes for months.

The Tokyo branch of Rerise, a Japanese waste collection and cleaning company, told the Mainichi on Tuesday that the number of requests it has received for its services has doubled since the start of Japan’s coronavirus outbreak last spring.

“[T]he number of cleaning requests and consultations from general households in January and February 2020 was about 80 per month, but after March of the same year, when coronavirus infections spread, the number more than doubled to around 190,” the Japanese newspaper reported, adding that “Eighty percent of the clients are single people in their 20s to late 30s, and 70 percent of them are women.”

I've noticed this phenomenon with my own kids, where the boys, while not neat freaks by any means, are much more fastidious than the girls, even as adults.

I just spent a couple days cleaning and detailing my youngest daughter's Tacoma, cause I couldn't stand it anymore.

I first noticed this trend about twenty five years ago, when I delivered pizzas for a living. Certain people and certain homes that would be littered with filth, stink to high heaven and have garbage heaps piled up on the porches that went to the ceiling. The ratio was about two to one, female to male.

Then I started to notice the cars.

I like to watch some of the youtube "detailing" channels...it's soothing in a way to see how these guys can save some of these rolling trash heaps.

But the very worst always seem to be cars driven by females.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm no Felix Ungar, but I've never, ever let my $#@! go that bad.

And then all these ding dongs go around whining about how "depressed" they are.

Well, for $#@!'s sake, of course you are!

If I had to drive around in car like that every day, live in a house like that, I'd drive into a semi truck and end it all...fooking hell.

So, what's the story women...just another misogynistic AF rant, or am I detecting a real situation here?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is always a certain percentage of the population that are "slobs". It's more of a sliding scale, but there are the ones who never clean and let trash pile up around them. Of the people who do that, the majority are female. It's pretty well known. More hoarders are female. Any janitor that has cleaned both women's and men's rooms would confirm that one is usually worse than the other.

But those numbers probably do increase when parents never instill a habit of cleaning. Then there are people whose parents clean for them, or they have paid house-cleaners. When they move out, there is no one to clean for them anymore, and they don't have the money to hire anyone to do it for them. Those numbers probably are increasing.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I wonder how many beads it would take to get @oyarde to detail my cars?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I wonder how many beads it would take to get @oyarde to detail my cars?
    Just drop off whichever ones you dont need here with the keys and I'll send you photos later of how nice they are . It is not something we normally do , but for you we'll make it happen .
    Last edited by oyarde; 03-24-2021 at 03:02 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Just drop off whichever ones you dont need here with the keys and I'll send you photos later of how nice they are .
    Couldn't you take your horse over to my place for a few extra beads? The Sioux trail isn't that far away.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Couldn't you take your horse over to my place for a few extra beads? The Sioux trail isn't that far away.
    With all the coming inflation we are going to need to conserve hay . Only going to have what we grow , wont be able to buy any with pelosi-biden dollars , it wont stretch that far.
    Do something Danke

How the $#@! can anybody let their car get the messy?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

We need a list of these single girls for AG .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    We need a list of these single girls for AG .
    They'll all turn me down since I'm a very hideous monster.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    They'll all turn me down since I'm a very hideous monster.
    I'm thinking your in like a sure thing if you have a washer and dryer.
    Do something Danke

Emmy-Winning Film Designer Found Dead Under Garbage Pile in Her NYC Home

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-her-nyc-home/

Breitbart News 31 Mar 2021

NEW YORK (AP) — An Emmy-winning production designer who was known to be a hoarder has been found dead under a pile of garbage in her New York City home.

Evelyn Sakash, 66, was found Tuesday lying on her kitchen floor buried under garbage, a police spokesperson said.

Sakash was found by her sister, who had hired a cleaning crew to clear out the woman’s home in the College Point section of Queens and look for her, police said. The sister and the cleaners found Sakash around 4:15 p.m. Tuesday, they said.

Sakash was a production designer who had worked on films including “Mermaids,” released in 1990, and 2014′s “Still Alice,” according to her IMDB page.

She won a Daytime Emmy Award in 2003 for “Between the Lions.”

A police missing person report said Sakash was last seen alive on Sept. 30, 2020. The city medical examiner’s office will determine her cause of death.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee