Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cancel Culture failure in Tennesee

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I don't know of anybody who is a Holocaust denier. They may exist. But I've never heard a serious opinion from somebody otherwise.
    Right. But you do know people who are exactly what the rest of us mean when we refer to "holocaust deniers" (quite intimately I suspect). You just don't think that's an accurate label for what they really are. You're playing a semantics game, and not actually claiming that what people are being charged with isn't true of them.

I wonder if Cole in the OP is playing the same semantics game, or is he really saying that he is not what everyone except holocaust deniers themselves, including the people he refers to in the OP who made the charge that he's denying, mean by the label "holocaust denier."
    Last edited by Superfluous Man; 12-03-2019 at 12:52 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No, he is a revisionist. I don't think there is any serious person who is a denier.

If Hitler put Jews in camps for being Jewish and millions died, it's his fault and the Holocaust happened. Doesn't matter how many of those were executed, how many died of sickness, if the total came to 6 million, etc.

I think 9/11 was a false flag, that doesn't mean I'm a 9/11 denier. It means I think it happened differently than the media portrays.

"Holocaust Denier" is nothing more than a pejorative, plane and simple.
    Wrong, revionist is what denier call themselves it is a distinction without a difference since nobody believes that Hitler did not put news in concentration camp for being jewish and everybody knows that jews died in the camps.

But let's try and apply your holocaust definition to the Japanese. Roosevelt put the Japanese in camp for being Japanese and thousands died in the camps. So it's his fault and the Japanese holocaust happened.

Nice try but that is not how it works. What makes the 2 cases different is the believe that there was a systematic effort to eradicate the European jew from existence. If you believe that then you believe in the holocaust if not, you are a revisionist/denier. It's really that straight forward and simple.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Right. But you do know people who are exactly what the rest of us mean when we refer to "holocaust deniers" (quite intimately I suspect). You just don't think that's an accurate label for what they really are. You're playing a semantics game, and not actually claiming that what people are being charged with isn't true of them.
    No, I'm just right.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Wrong, revionist is what denier call themselves it is a distinction without a difference since nobody believes that Hitler did not put news in concentration camp for being jewish and everybody knows that jews died in the camps.

But let's try and apply your holocaust definition to the Japanese. Roosevelt put the Japanese in camp for being Japanese and thousands died in the camps. So it's his fault and the Japanese holocaust happened.

Nice try but that is not how it works. What makes the 2 cases different is the believe that there was a systematic effort to eradicate the European jew from existence. If you believe that then you believe in the holocaust if not, you are a revisionist/denier. It's really that straight forward and simple.
    There was no Japanese Holocaust, they may have been mistreated in the camps to some extent and thousands may have died.. but compared to what? How many would have died if they were living their normal life? People die. Ya, the US was responsible for some of those deaths, but the purpose was clearly much different than what happened in Germany. I haven't heard any revisionists claim that what Hitler was doing to the Jews was exactly the same as what the US did to the Japanese.

I don't believe that you need to think that Hitler wanted to eradicate all Jews from the planet in order for the Holocaust to be true, because it is clear that he wanted to eradicate them from Germany, or at least keep them enslaved and I don't think any revisionists would deny that.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

So he's no longer a denier like he used to be, and now he's just a revisionist? What are some of his revisions?
    Good god. He has always been a "revisionist."

I have follows him for a long time. "Denier" is a stupid term for stupid people. Like Global Warming deniers.

A "revisionist" is someone who challenges the main stream versions/interpretations of historical events (or current events) like Ron Paul.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Good god. He has always been a "revisionist."

I have follows him for a long time. "Denier" is a stupid term for stupid people. Like Global Warming deniers.

A "revisionist" is someone who challenges the main stream versions/interpretations of historical events (or current events) like Ron Paul.
    Ahhh. OK. So you're playing the same semantic game as dannno. You're saying that Cole is not a holocaust denier in the same sense that you would say that every other person in the world who has ever been called a holocaust denier is also not a holocaust denier.

Which again raises the question of whether or not Cole's denial of being a Holocaust denier is just him playing the same semantic game. Or if he is really saying that he does not espouse things that would make him what everyone else, including the people he refers to in the OP who made the charge against him, means by the label "holocaust denier."
    Last edited by Superfluous Man; 12-03-2019 at 01:14 PM.

Ahhh. OK. So you're playing the same semantic game as dannno. Cole is not a holocaust denier in the same sense that every other person in the world who has ever been called a holocaust denier is also not a holocaust denier.

Which again raises the question of whether or not Cole's denial of being a Holocaust denier is just him playing the same semantic game. Or if he is really saying that he does not espouse things that would make him what everyone else, including the people he refers to in the OP who made the charge against him, means by the label "holocaust denier."
    Do you believe Global Warming is happening?

If YES, then of course it is cause by humans. See how that works?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Do you believe Global Warming is happening?

If YES, then of course it is cause by humans. See how that works?
    Not really. Are you making a point that you consider intelligent here?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    David Cole is not a holocaust denier/revisionist? He is the one that got me thinking about the holocaust and now he claims he is not a revisionist which is essentially the same thing as a denier. I don't believe it. Just so people understand, this is the definition of the holocaust related to the Nazi and jews.
    David Cole makes an appearance at 8:50. Sorry expert panel, David Cole is a holocaust revisionist, he doesn't believe there was a systematic effort to kill the European jews by the Nazi and he doesn't believe 6 million jews were killed (because 6 millions jews weren't killed in the concentration camps, the early reports were just wrong)
    I had never heard of the guy, but I did read the OP article. In his own words:

A judicial investigative panel looked at my work, examined the facts, and decided—correctly—that I’m not a Holocaust denier. This is kind of a big deal, and I don’t mean just for me. This is the first time in U.S. history that a judicial body has examined the work of a Holocaust revisionist and rendered such an opinion.
    Apparently he makes a distinction between denier and revisionist.

Not a denier, a revisionist.
    That’s what he said.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Not really. Are you making a point that you consider intelligent here?
    Uh, ya, he is..

People who don't believe that humans contribute significantly to the warming of the earth through anthropogenic CO2 are OFTEN called "global warming deniers" or "climate change deniers"... as if they don't believe that the earth is warming or that the climate changes.. when in fact every serious person with an opinion on the matter agrees that the average temperature on earth is rising and that the climate changes. They just don't all believe it is from anthropogenic CO2. Some believe it is from other natural causes. So they are not, in fact, "global warming deniers" or "climate change deniers" and to use those phrases shows symptoms of a very low IQ or an attempt to deceive those with low IQs with nonsense propaganda.

So calling somebody who questions the narrative on man made global warming a "global warming denier" or a "climate change denier" is just as retarded as calling David Cole or whoever a "Holocause Denier".
    Last edited by dannno; 12-03-2019 at 01:41 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did anyone realize the mass amount of prisoners in the work camps ("concentration camps") were Christians or other non-Jews?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Robert089 View Post
    Holocaust denial is actually propagated by the terrorist Shiite government of Iran and the Christian-Alawite dictatorship of Bashar Assad. Holocaust denial is just one of the many reasons that necessitates US military presence in Syria and around Iran's borders. Trump is wise enough to keep troops in Syria. Churches and mosques in Syria are constantly preaching antisemitism and Holocaust denial. I was immensely pleased when I read about these antisemitic churches being bombed and destroyed by Syria's freedom fighters during the war. Sadly, Obama's pro-Muslim leanings prevented him from overthrowing Assad and his antisemitic Christian allies. But thankfully Trump knows how to play the long game and will indefinitely keep troops in Syria leading to Bashar's eventual overthrow and then Syria's freedom fighters can continue destroying Syria's antisemitic churches.
    It's not our problem.

Bring the troops home.

Oh, I thought "cancel culture" might mean something like cancel the culture wars; alas, it's only another silly episode in the same.

Quote Originally Posted by SimmerDown View Post
    It's not our problem.

Bring the troops home.
    Israel's problems are America's problems. Trump and his supporters know this because they are wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert089 View Post
    Israel's problems are America's problems. Trump and his supporters know this because they are wise.
    It is the only non-racist democracy in mideast and did not cause WTC1/2/7 fall.

Pompeo says God may have sent Trump to save Israel from Iran

The Immorality of Leaving Iraq and Afghanistan
    By Dennis Prager

How a Los Angeles-based conservative became one of the internet’s biggest sensations

Radio show host Dennis Prager is one of the mainstays of Glendale-based KRLA, part of the Salem Radio Network that specializes in conservative and Christian-themed programming.
    (Michael Robinson Chavez / Los Angeles Times)
    Aug. 23, 2019
    WASHINGTON — Earlier this summer, as President Trump assembled online activists at the White House to thank them for their role in getting him to the Oval Office and – Trump predicted – keeping him there, one guest didn’t rush to claim credit.

Congressman Tells How AIPAC Smeared Him as Anti-Semitic for Voting Against Iraq War

Trump called on Congresswoman to resign after she said AIPAC bribed US Politicians

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12