Thread: [False] Trump Taps Mike Huckabee to be Amb. to Israel

[False] Trump Taps Mike Huckabee to be Amb. to Israel

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/11...dministration/

According to reports, President-elect Donald Trump has chosen former Arkansas Republican Gov. Mike Huckabee as his ambassador to Israel. A transition official also stated that Huckabee has been tasked with leading the effort to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, fulfilling a campaign promise Trump made and undoubtedly angering the Palestinians (and their backers in the wider Muslim world) in the process.

The earliest appointments in Trump administrations have been handed out primarily to Trump’s earliest supporters. Friday morning Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) was announced as Trump’s pick for attorney general. Sessions was the first (and only) member of the Senate to endorse Trump in the Republican primary. Huckabee did not openly endorse Trump in the primary, but he did so immediately after Trump effectively clinched the nomination by winning the GOP primary in Indiana. Additionally, Huckabee’s daughter served as campaign adviser and surrogate for the Trump campaign after her father dropped out of the race.

According to the Daily Mail, Huckabee has accepted the challenge of moving the embassy and the ensuing controversy that is sure to follow. If the United States completes the move, it will be the first country in the world to have its embassy in Jerusalem.

UPDATE 3:58 p.m. ET: A Trump team official told the Independent Journal Review that “reports suggesting President-elect Donald Trump has selected former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee to be U.S. ambassador to Israel are not true.”
    Last edited by jct74; 11-19-2016 at 02:14 AM.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey @Brian4Liberty. Good news. Huckabee isn't in the Neoconservative Reference List!
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

lol.... shipping him off... Good bye, Mike!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

A $#@!ing Baptist from Arkansas goin' to Israel...

What could go wrong?

[edit]

I've got this mental picture of fat, bucktoothed Joo boys waddling around in their yarmulkes trying to $#@! their sisters....

Crossbreeding might not be advised.
    Last edited by tod evans; 11-18-2016 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    A $#@!ing Baptist from Arkansas goin' to Israel...

What could go wrong?
    LOL!
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

I don't know why but his is funny to me...

Well Huckabee was always a Israel first guy... Seems fitting
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Well Huckabee was always a Israel first guy... Seems fitting
    THE PROPHECY IS HAPPENING!!!
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well that's gonna piss off a bunch of white nationalists.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Hey @Brian4Liberty. Good news. Huckabee isn't in the Neoconservative Reference List!
    Yep. Good news. Maybe Pastor Hagee was too busy to take the position. If Glenn Beck had been nicer, maybe he could have landed it. Then we would have a real libertarian as Ambassador to Israel. A big win for freedom!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Glenn Beck still has a chance! Blaze story was false!

UPDATE 3:58 p.m. ET: A Trump team official told the Independent Journal Review that “reports suggesting President-elect Donald Trump has selected former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee to be U.S. ambassador to Israel are not true.”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Glenn Beck still has a chance! Blaze story was false!
    You just can't trust anything you hear these days.

Huckabee will be Trump's ambassador to Israel

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

What a joke Trump is becoming lol. A real disaster lol one term president.

You're late to the party, as usual. And apparently it is not so....

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Amb-to-Israel

More disinfo from the corporate media.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This forum is so hilarious. 8 years and ya'll still trust the MSM.

SOURCE STORY UPDATED!!!! IT WAS A LIE!!!
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Banned

Blog Entries
    how many more times until you are embarrassed?

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    This forum is so hilarious. 8 years and ya'll still trust the MSM.

SOURCE STORY UPDATED!!!! IT WAS A LIE!!!
    So was the original thread, ass-hat. neg. back at ya.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So was the original thread, ass-hat. neg. back at ya.
    I guess you could say I got TRIGGERED. My mistake. I owe you a +rep, sorry.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    I guess you could say I got TRIGGERED. My mistake. I owe you a +rep, sorry.
    Fair enough. A +rep coming back at you as soon as I am resupplied.

This is Team Trump $#@!ing with the media retards.

Mike Huckabee apologizes for blaming swastika graffiti on “Jewish liberals”

The ex-Fox News host sent a message to his audience about a completely bogus story

Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee has apologized for posting a fake news story that blamed an anti-Semitic hate crime at Northwestern University on “liberal, Jewish” students.

The controversy occurred when Huckabee posted an article from the Conservative Tribune on his Facebook page with the claim that a swastika spray-painted on a nondenominational church at the Northwestern campus had been put there by liberal Jewish students seeking to discredit Trump. In fact the swastika had been spray-painted in March, not after the November election of Trump, and there is no indication that the students were Jewish or politically motivated.

Huckabee was called out by New York Daily News writer Shaun King and quickly apologized.

“They accused me of spreading false information and hatred, and demanded an apology,” Huckabee told The Forward, a U.S. Jewish publication. “And they’re right, I do owe readers an apology.”

When Huckabee first put the story on his Facebook page, the post read, “They’re two liberal, Jewish Northeastern students who were trying to smear Trump and his supporters.” In the comments section of the posting, Huckabee wrote, “Everything You Know Is Wrong Dept.”

As a wave of hate crimes continues to spread across the nation following Trump’s election, President-elect Trump and his surrogates seem determined to either ignore it or claim that many of the incidents were fabricated.

Meanwhile the hashtag #JewishResistance has started to trend on Facebook, with Jews expressing solidarity toward Muslims who are at risk of experiencing discrimination due to Trump’s impending presidency.
    http://www.salon.com/2016/11/17/mike...wish-liberals/
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

One of the vandals was named "Kafker," which is a 100% Jewish name.

The other is named "Morales" which is a common Sephardic Jewish name from SPain.

Hope this helps.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.