Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump: Is He Stupid or Dangerously Crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Nah, he's not "out" to do that, but its a bonus.
    President Leslie Nielson?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Crazy like a fox or evil genius are the two possibilities.
    he's amazing.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    LOL over qualified and underrated?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The more I think about it. This is a pretty good analogy. Lets see how it matches up.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

He could be a former Clinton donor pretending to be a Republican conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Hes neither stupid or crazy. He's just doing what his handlers tell him to do.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    C. He's exactly what we said he was all along--the Deep State formerly pretending to be something else.

Raimondo pretends to be something else between elections in order to worm his way into our confidence, and carries water for the Deep State during elections when he's needed. In other words, he's just another Beckstabber. Trump pretended to be something else during the election, but now is the time for him to carry water for his masters.

Several of us told you so. I'm surprised any of the Trumpcucks are still here. Most had sense enough to run away before the I told you sos started.

Raimondo's sweet little 'I was wrong' is clearly meant to be endearing. But Raimondo is always wrong. After seeing what he did to Ron Paul, I don't see how any of us can have any doubt. He's always wrong because he's paid to be wrong.
    He was critical of Rand, not Ron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    He went on all the shows in 2011 and was parroting the John Bolton talking points. He was really critical of Ron Pauls foreign policy. He went on to endorse Mitt Romney and tell people that a vote for Ron Paul in the Iowa Caucus would be a wasted vote, and that if Ron Paul was the Republican nominee he would run 3rd party.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    What nickers said. He Beckstabbed them both.

Actually, on further research, I believe I misremembered. Sorry.

That said, 2016 was when he was really needed, and he turned out to be just another liability when our chances should and could have been the best. He'll have to be right a great many more times before I'll trust him not to be wrong just when it counts the most.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-10-2018 at 09:52 PM.
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    What nickers said. He Beckstabbed them both.

Thanks. You guys have such a better memory than I have.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Thanks. You guys have such a better memory than I have.
    It's a damn good thing, somebody needs to remember this $#@!.
    "The Patriarch"

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Simply reading Steve Bannon's words does not make one a patriot.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    He went on all the shows in 2011 and was parroting the John Bolton talking points. He was really critical of Ron Pauls foreign policy. He went on to endorse Mitt Romney and tell people that a vote for Ron Paul in the Iowa Caucus would be a wasted vote, and that if Ron Paul was the Republican nominee he would run 3rd party.
    Justin Raimondo? You better back this up with some proof or back down. Who the heck are you talking about? It sure is not Justin Raimondo.
    Raimondo has been a libertarian activist in since the 1970s. Raimondo was an early supporter of Dr. Paul's presidential campaign beginning in 2007 and spoke at rallies. He whole heartedly embraced and defended Dr. Paul's foreign policy since long before 2008 election. Raimondo had been pushing the same non-interventionist foreign policy since the 1970s. He worked with Rothbard promoting paleoconservatism. He founded antiwar.com in 1995. He never pushed Bolton talking points, nor was he on "all the shows in 2011". He did not endorse Romney and was critical of Rand for doing so.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Justin Raimondo? You better back this up with some proof or back down. Who the heck are you talking about? It sure is not Justin Raimondo.
    Raimondo has been a libertarian activist in since the 1970s. Raimondo was an early supporter of Dr. Paul's presidential campaign beginning in 2007 and spoke at rallies. He whole heartedly embraced and defended Dr. Paul's foreign policy since long before 2008 election. Raimondo had been pushing the same non-interventionist foreign policy since the 1970s. He worked with Rothbard promoting paleoconservatism. He founded antiwar.com in 1995. He never pushed Bolton talking points, nor was he on "all the shows in 2011". He did not endorse Romney and was critical of Rand for doing so.
    i think nikcers misunderstood something, cuz i believe all those things he mentioned were about trump and not raimondo

The "he" being talked about is Justin Raimondo not Donald Trump. I can see how you could lose track of the person being talked about

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Justin was the voice that confirmed Ron Paul for me as a kid- I never read anything from him that was negative about Dr. No.
    There is no spoon.

your right, this is the only dirt I could pull up on Raimondo.

After Trump's tweets to Russia about the US sending missiles to Syria, I'd say he's both stupid and dangerously crazy.

And has an ego that has no universal limit.
    There is no spoon.

The confusion about Raimondo should be excused. His strange transmutation to trumpertarianism is a disheartening, confusing disappointment to me. But I'm well aware that it makes complete sense to others.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    The confusion about Raimondo should be excused. His strange transmutation to trumpertarianism is a disheartening, confusing disappointment to me. But I'm well aware that it makes complete sense to others.
    I feel your pain- but this article sounds like Justin is waking up.
    There is no spoon.

Exactly. Trump is so greedy that he'll go out of his way to screw decent people from becoming president.

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!
    5:57 AM - Apr 11, 2018

These are not the words of an articulate, intelligent, well rounded and well grounded individual but rather those of a dangerous lunatic.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Is this like one of them tricky word questions? ...Like no matter the answers, you are correct?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast