Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Would A Military Take Over Look Like

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    No doubt those masterminding the insurrection are sexually aroused by blood �� ��.

I thought they were into little Kids..

It is being reported in the rest of the Worlds media. just not here.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    That was just so he could say he did "something" it was a token move to appease people. Some gun owners were like "who cares".
    If you can freeze the 2A laws just as they are right now, be happy, they want to ban anything that looks like a AR-15. Soon the only thing allowed will be single shot bolt action rifles for hunting if they get their way.
    I think guns and ammo will become like Alcohol under prohibition, if they get their way.
    And the reason he said in 2002 that you "deserve" an assault weapons ban was....?

And the reason he said as president that he was open to an assault weapons ban was....?

And the reason he floated the idea of red flag laws...something that most people hadn't even HEARD of was...?

Keep making excuses for the jackass all you want. But don't expect the rest of us to join you in supporting war against the American people on his behalf.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At the time he was still under the influence of the Fauci Criminal Syndicate.
    Whom he never actually fired.

If you are an Anti- Trumper then you are going to exaggerate , lie and totally forget that Trump is not a scientist nor a career bureaucrat.
    Excuse the jackass all you want. I'm not a Trump supporter and never have pretended to be though I would take him over Biden. But I he's not worth the blind worship and near cult like devotion you are giving him. He wasn't strong enough to fire Fauci but you want to give him absolute dictator powers and allow him to violate posse comitatus? Seriously?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Nope.

As per usual the CDC and the NIHID created a NEW pathogen in order to allow BigPharma and Bill Gates to rake in bazillions.

Sometime during mid-February 2020 a Deep State Cabal - composed of CIA , Intelligence Agencies and Warmonger personnel - decided to concoct scheme to blame Trump for an alleged "pandemic" , tank the economy, create massive unemployment and put numerous companies into bankruptcy hoping that voters would take out the anger on Trump.

Someone decided that it would be easier to effectuate a coup if mail in ballots were used.

Trump has been a businessman all of his adult life. He fully understands past records and resumes, the interview process, as well as contracts.

Trump interviewed potential candidates. It was Trump who proudly initiated Operation Warp Speed, chose and hired Gates-tied Moncef Slaoui, who sat on the executive boards of Moderna and GlaxoSmithKline (GlaxoSmithKline merged/partnered with Pfizer in 2019 just months before the "pandemic"), and "awarded" UN/Gates-tied companies billions (trillions counting contracts) of tax-payer money. And then Trump threatens FDA staff member to approve the vaccine or force resignation.

Trump was fully aware, and in control as President, of what he did.

Trump, the "republican" that he is, should have made an announcement to the American People that government has NO business in healthcare, and that taking money from tax-payers to fund Globalist corporations is flat out wrong.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Trump has been a businessman all of his adult life. He fully understands past records and resumes, the interview process, as well as contracts.

Trump interviewed potential candidates. It was Trump who proudly initiated Operation Warp Speed, chose and hired Gates-tied Moncef Slaoui, who sat on the executive boards of Moderna and GlaxoSmithKline (GlaxoSmithKline merged/partnered with Pfizer in 2019 just months before the "pandemic"), and "awarded" UN/Gates-tied companies billions (trillions counting contracts) of tax-payer money. And then Trump threatens FDA staff member to approve the vaccine or force resignation.

Trump was fully aware, and in control as President, of what he did.

Trump, the "republican" that he is, should have made an announcement to the American People that government has NO business in healthcare, and that taking money from tax-payers to fund Globalist corporations is flat out wrong.
    Pure nonsense.

Now, the President is NOT a Doctor nor a scientist.

The information that Robert F Kennedy , Jr is providing us is NOT being shared with President Trump.

And to make matters worse he is surrounded by folks who are conflicted by interest.

HHS SECRETARY Alex Michael Azar Jr. comes from BigPharma.

Fauci & Redfield are handmaids for BigPharma.

So he is only being provided one side of the equation.

Then you have the FAKE NEWS MEDIA aka THE SEE BS NETWORK bombarding the airwaves 24/7 scaring the f u c k out of Americans with FALSE tales of gazillion deaths and bazillion "new" cases in order to convince Americans that they need to vaccinate immediately and surrender their rights.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

1. Trump has been a businessman all of his adult life.

2. He fully understands past records and resumes, the interview process, as well as contracts.

3. Trump interviewed potential candidates. It was Trump who proudly initiated Operation Warp Speed, chose and hired Gates-tied Moncef Slaoui,

4. Moncef Slaoui who sat on the executive boards of Moderna and GlaxoSmithKline (GlaxoSmithKline merged/partnered with Pfizer in 2019 just months before the "pandemic"), and

5. "awarded" UN/Gates-tied companies billions (trillions counting contracts) of tax-payer money.

6. And then Trump threatens FDA staff member to approve the vaccine or force resignation.

7. Trump was fully aware, and in control as President, of what he did.

8. Trump, the "republican" that he is, should have made an announcement to the American People that government has NO business in healthcare, and that taking money from tax-payers to fund Globalist corporations is flat out wrong.

Pure nonsense.

I line-itemed each of the above.

Which one(s) do you believe is "pure nonsense".

Please provide data/financials/records that prove to the contrary. Provided they are true, I will update the "Donald Trump On the Record" to reflect the corrections.

Thanks.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Pure nonsense.

The information that Robert F Kennedy , Jr is providing us is NOT being shared with President Trump.

And to make matters worse he is surrounded by folks who are conflicted by interest.

Then you have the FAKE NEWS MEDIA aka THE SEE BS NETWORK bombarding the airwaves 24/7 scaring the f u c k out of Americans with FALSE tales of gazillion deaths and bazillion "new" cases in order to convince Americans that they need to vaccinate immediately and surrender their rights.

Yep. Poor Trump is being misled and only getting one side. The President. You however, are in the know. How does a dumbass on the internet have a better line on information than the POTUS? $#@!ing logic left the conversation long ago.

Here, on RPFs, we actually have people SERIOUSLY advocating a military coup followed by martial law, as long as Trump is leading it. This is how far standards have fallen. And we're supposed to believe Trump has been GOOD for liberty? SMGDH
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

And how did he become the HHS SECRETARY? Magic? Pixies? He touched a unicorn's horn and it turned him into a member of Trump's cabinet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Here, on RPFs, we actually have people SERIOUSLY advocating a military coup followed by martial law, as long as Trump is leading it. This is how far standards have fallen. And we're supposed to believe Trump has been GOOD for liberty? SMGDH
    I am actually seeing a different perspective..

I am seeing a possible American Uprising backed by Military.. but not led by them.

And I am Watching LE stand down and side with people. (interesting and pleasant surprise)

Waiting for Reports of Rallies today,,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Waiting for Reports of Rallies today,,
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/th...?ocid=msedgntp

something happening in D.C.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I need a neck brace from SMDH so damn much. You have to give up a little liberty in order to get the double plus good liberty, Comrade.

Pure nonsense.

I'm not a doctor either. (I used to be married to one. Big mistake). But I have COMMON FREAKING SENSE! Trump is on record saying that in January that he knew COVID-19 was going to be really bad but he didn't want people to "panic." That's a poor business decision, not a medical decision. He hinted at firing Dr. Fauci months ago but never actually did it! I haven't read a thing Robert Kennedy Jr. has put out. I don't need to in order to realize that a vaccine that screws with your DNA is problematic. And Trump was able to find out about hydroxychlorquine and hype it to death. (No real evidence yet that it works and yes I read the article that claimed it worked but the test was HCQ + zinc + vitamin D). Point is he has the capacity to be informed about alternative theories on COVID!

Seriously, you want a civil war over a man that can't be trusted either because he's dishonest or stupid or both.

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post

something happening in D.C.
    And In Olympia Wa. likely elsewhere. but I try to find information with Less obvious SPIN on it.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

The four boxes of liberty is an idea that proposes: "There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."

We are still at the "JURY" part, IF they fail either way liberty laws are getting broken, Fraudulent Election or Military Response, you get to pick one.
    I hate and despise the later choice, but if the blatant fraud stands, then they will always be able to get away with it moving forward, then our liberties will be permanently reduced. Both outcomes are very bad for America.

Of all the people that should understand the dirty political cheating that goes on, Ron Paul people should understand given what they did to Ron Paul in 2012.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

President got a roaring reception when he entered field for Army/Navy game. Then cadets broke out USA chant

Nice moment

Gut feeling tells me to expect the unexpected

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I'm not a doctor either. (I used to be married to one. Big mistake). But I have COMMON FREAKING SENSE! Trump is on record saying that in January that he knew COVID-19 was going to be really bad but he didn't want people to "panic." That's a poor business decision, not a medical decision. He hinted at firing Dr. Fauci months ago but never actually did it! I haven't read a thing Robert Kennedy Jr. has put out. I don't need to in order to realize that a vaccine that screws with your DNA is problematic. And Trump was able to find out about hydroxychlorquine and hype it to death. (No real evidence yet that it works and yes I read the article that claimed it worked but the test was HCQ + zinc + vitamin D). Point is he has the capacity to be informed about alternative theories on COVID!

Seriously, you want a civil war over a man that can't be trusted either because he's dishonest or stupid or both.
    How did Trump know when the scientists didn't

For Immediate Release: Friday, January 24, 2020
    (404) 639-3286

CDC is taking aggressive public health measures to help protect the health of Americans. While CDC considers this a serious public health threat, based on current information, the immediate health risk from 2019-nCoV to the general American public is considered low at this time.

Snakes could be the source of new coronavirus found in China
    Snakes sold at a market in Wuhan could be a source of the growing disease.
    ByDr. Manavjeet Sidhu
    January 24, 2020, 3:46 PM
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    President got a roaring reception when he entered field for Army/Navy game. Then cadets broke out USA chant

Nice moment

Gut feeling tells me to expect the unexpected
    I was talking to a Major in the Army I game with online he said, "He just has to give the order and they are ready, but they won't do it without his order"
    His exact words were "CONGRESS CAN GO !@#$ THEMSELVES" I was actually shocked.

I don't think people actually realize if the courts fail Trump, America will be in the same spot as this video shows, not sure if Trump will cross his American Rubicon.

This is a very dangerous time for America either way.
    Last edited by ProBlue33; 12-12-2020 at 05:23 PM.

The four boxes of liberty is an idea that proposes: "There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."

We are still at the "JURY" part, IF they fail either way liberty laws are getting broken, Fraudulent Election or Military Response, you get to pick one.
    I hate and despise the later choice, but if the blatant fraud stands, then they will always be able to get away with it moving forward, then our liberties will be permanently reduced. Both outcomes are very bad for America.

Of all the people that should understand the dirty political cheating that goes on, Ron Paul people should understand given what they did to Ron Paul in 2012.

Son, it is very likely that I was out spreading the word about those"four boxes" long before you were even born. I have no aversion whatever to a resort to that 4th box when appropriate and necessary.

However, if one finds oneself advocating for a military junta led by a political strongman (people around here sometimes refer to such a man as "alpha") similar to what one might see taking place in some Central or South American bananna republic, well it might just behoove one to look back over their liberty journey to try and find where they went wrong. Because it's damn certain that somewhere along the way they have gone sadly, egregiously wrong.
    Last edited by CCTelander; 12-12-2020 at 07:59 PM.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Trump does not need to declare martial law in order to invoke the Insurrection Act. He will use the military (mostly special forces) to arrest all those responsible in a simultaneous action. They will need to move quickly before the traitors can escape. He will also use the Navy and USAF to protect our borders during this time. (they are positioning now) He will use the Nat Guard and the militia to relocate and protect all those who have openly supported him since they will target them and their families just as they have been. All of this will happen very swiftly without declaring martial law. Will this turn bloody? Probably so because the Democrats (neocons) have in fact already activated their "militia" (AntiFa and others) and have armed them. Their plans were drafted a while back during the midterms when they lost again. It won't last long...lol....our militia alone outnumbers theirs even without our military...lol
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    Probably so because the Democrats (neocons) have in fact already activated their "militia" (AntiFa and others) and have armed them. \...lol

I understand there was an attack and skirmish in Olympia.

Declared a Riot.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 12-12-2020 at 08:06 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I understand there was an attack and skirmish in Olympia.

Declared a Riot.

They have Antifa cornered in DC

Last edited by showpan; 12-12-2020 at 08:43 PM.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    Trump does not need to declare martial law in order to invoke the Insurrection Act. He will use the military (mostly special forces) to arrest all those responsible in a simultaneous action. They will need to move quickly before the traitors can escape. He will also use the Navy and USAF to protect our borders during this time. (they are positioning now) He will use the Nat Guard and the militia to relocate and protect all those who have openly supported him since they will target them and their families just as they have been. All of this will happen very swiftly without declaring martial law. Will this turn bloody? Probably so because the Democrats (neocons) have in fact already activated their "militia" (AntiFa and others) and have armed them. Their plans were drafted a while back during the midterms when they lost again. It won't last long...lol....our militia alone outnumbers theirs even without our military...lol
    I saw something about carriers and the navy taking up positions off the coasts, it's possible they will lock all water and airspace down in the near future, nobody is going to make a fast get away because they underestimated Trumps resolve. 4 aircraft carrier groups 2 off of each coast right now.

I saw something about carriers and the navy taking up positions off the coasts, it's possible they will lock all water and airspace down in the near future, nobody is going to make a fast get away because they underestimated Trumps resolve. 4 aircraft carrier groups 2 off of each coast right now.
    (6) 3 off each coast.

(4) Carriers
    (2) LHD's - Amphibious Assault Carriers

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Yeah. The signal-to-noise ratio has been trending downward. I'm not sure that it is any worse than some other forums I am aware of. It's certainly not as bad as legacy social media in general. And it is sometimes invigorating to play with the various trollkin.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    (6) 3 off each coast.

(4) Carriers
    (2) LHD's - Amphibious Assault Carriers
    Any old Navy guys that can say if this is highly unusually or just standard training routine ?

LOL. The country survived Dubya stealing the election in 2000 and 2004. It will survive this. And Trump is in on the destruction of America. There might be martial law if/when enough people rebel against Trump's warp speed vaccine. And that's why Trump has pre-positioned the military. Of course you've now shown that you're not only in favor of the military distributing the vaccine (and you never explained why that is necessary) but you're also in favor of the military taking police action inside the United States posse comitatus be damned.
    W won the election, Gore cheated.

And the cheating this time is much worse, they will turn us into a one party communist dictatorship if they get away with it and they keep saying so in ever clearer terms.

Everything else you said is just and ridiculous.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump has been good for liberty, that is why our enemies have switched from boiling the frog slowly to a crude takeover attempt.

They are starting a war and rather than being willing to water the tree of liberty you are advocating surrender.

You would have opposed the Revolution because the colonial governments and militias led it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

There might be martial law if/when enough people rebel against Trump's warp speed vaccine. And that's why Trump has pre-positioned the military.

Your take is off most of the time and this time is no different.

There won't be backlash on the vaccine because it won't be mandated.

The "experts" say its 95% effective, democrats are practically begging to take it. Half the country will be "immune" to covid and this can all end. If the left believes their own cheerleading of how great vaccines are, they'll be happy to stay alive while all conservatives die from refusing the vaccine.

So why would martial law be necessary?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast