Thread: Mega Deep Z play: Rafael "Ted" Cruz on SCOTUS shortlist

Exclamation Mega Deep Z play: Rafael "Ted" Cruz on SCOTUS shortlist

and a big diversity play also.
    How quickly tide turns in politics:

Meeting with funder of ZOA

BREAKING: Ted Cruz, Tom Cotton appear on Trump's shortlist potential Supreme Court nominees
    Sep 9, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxdqoj8vZ7A

Related

Rafael "Ted" Cruz pushes for Syria military intervention
    “We know Assad has used these weapons, and there is good reason to suspect the al Qaida-affiliated rebels would use them as well if they could get their hands on them. This poses an intolerable threat not only to our friends in the region, but also to the United States. We need to be developing a clear, practical plan to go in, locate the weapons, secure or destroy them, and then get out. The United States should be firmly in the lead to make sure the job is done right.”- Rafael Cruz

January 13, 2016
    Trump playing ‘Born in the USA’ at rallies in jab at Cruz
    After days of poking and prodding Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) for his Canadian birth, Donald Trump is playing Bruce Springsteen’s “Born in the U.S.A” at his rallies, according to The Washington Post.

Ted Cruz Birtherism is tearing apart US Christian-Zionism movement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHO77XX-hiE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    This may be the end of the Modi-Jarvanka wing of the Adelson-GOP MAGA winner candidate

in other news:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6870771
    Last edited by UWDude; 09-09-2020 at 03:38 PM.

LOL This thread wasn't even primarily about GOPA or Likud Republicans (non-gullible wing) or their Founding Fathers...

If elgnaz also sprinkles his/her calm collected expressions in this discussion, at least we can narrow apparently randon ET sightings down to some pattern.
    Also, Jr recently published an excelent book on emotional triggering.

Trump is trolling Ted.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    LOL This thread wasn't even primarily about GOPA or Likud Republicans or their Funding fathers...

If elgnaz also sprinkles his/her calm collected expressions in this discussion, at least we can narrow down this apparently randon ET sightings down to some pattern.
    Also, Jr recently published an excelent book on emotional triggering.
    erm...

posting irrelevant links and pictures in threads is said by some to be non-Mossad likud agents favorite forum sliding tactics. Adelson-MAGA experts may disagree:

https://i.imgflip.com/2chf5j.jpg

TO be fair, the Adelson-GOP MAGA agenda is inclusive for Jarvanka sponsored diversity and inclusion initiatives:

related:

Necrobumping shown to be effective way of spamming up boards to push possible Adelson-MAGA axis non-agendas

also related:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6870595

Quote Originally Posted by erectile_deficit
    This thread wasn't even primarily about GOPA or Likud Republicans or their Funding fathers...
    In all fairness, what a thread is primarily about often hides true disinfo/COINTELPRO obsfucations that Adelson_MAGA may interpret as direct attacks:

related:
    Some say Tommy Robinson is GOPA Likud connected mockingbird disinformation agent:

https://21stcenturywire.com/wp-conte...son-Israel.jpg
    Last edited by UWDude; 09-09-2020 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump is trolling Ted.
    Could be, but if brilliant higly respected legal scholar and ZOA rising star Dershowitz (who is greatly admired by POTUS) alongwith 'follow the mony' crowd recommended him, this could happen.
    Dersh was Epstein's attorney and Cruz and Rubio had famously patted Epstein's sweet deal famed Acosta on the back when Acosta made the shortlist for Trump Sec of Labor position. Rubio was named Senate Intel Chair recently, where is Cruz' reward?

Former Federal Prosecutor Behind Jeffrey Epstein Sweet Deal Is Now Trump’s Secretary of Labor

Banned

Blog Entries
    Could be, but if brilliant higly respected legal scholar and ZOA rising star Dershowitz (who is greatly admired by POTUS) alongwith 'follow the mony' crowd recommended him, this could happen.
    Dersh was Epstein's attorney and Cruz and Rubio had famously patted Epstein's sweet deal famed Acosta on the back when Acosta made the shortlist for Trump Sec of Labor position. Rubio was named Senate Intel Chair recently, where is Cruz' reward?

Former Federal Prosecutor Behind Jeffrey Epstein Sweet Deal Is Now Trump’s Secretary of Labor

LOL This thread wasn't even primarily about Epstein and Lolita Island (non-gullible wing) or their Founding Fathers...

Some say constant spam techniques and misdirects are only the strategy of MAGA-GOPAdelson wing of non-anti-Semitic posters on forums and mainstream media / mockingbird limited hangout agents.

MSM non-competitor Drudge Report can not be held reliably, according to the Jarvanka / Modi hindu Nationalist wing:

Related:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6955550
    Last edited by UWDude; 09-09-2020 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

Actually diversity being referred to above was not LGBTQ civil rights, it related to LEXIT. Unless this was some hint about SCOTUS taking up DOMA/Gay Marriage issue again after recent MAGA CFR SCOTUS pick surprise let down of GOP (Christian base wing).

But now that you mentioned it, Cruz might be pro DOMA.. granted there have not been flip-flops arranged in back room discussions with 'follow the money' leadership.

GOP Senator Ted Cruz:
    "Donald comes from New York and he embodies New York values." "Everyone understands that the values in New York City are socially liberal, are pro-abortion, are pro-gay-marriage, focused around money and the media."

Flashback: Supreme Court Hears DOMA Case

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Actually diversity being referred to above was not LGBTQ civil rights, it related to LEXIT. Unless this was some hint about SCOTUS taking up DOMA/Gay Marriage issue again after recent MAGA CFR SCOTUS pick surprise let down of GOP (Christian base wing).

But now that you mentioned it, Cruz might be pro DOMA.. granted there have not been flip-flops arranged in back room discussions with 'follow the money' leadership.
    Erm,

To be fair, rainbow diversity programs directly relate to Lolita /Express Dershowitz MAGA ally via slippery slope, if one is to believe non-MSM mockingbird sources.

https://i0.wp.com/cdn.media.rollcall...007_032217.jpg

https://media.newyorker.com/photos/5..._r34728_rd.jpg

When it comes to zionist non-Adelson Jarvanka MAGA agendas, non-interpretive measures are needed to confuse mockingbird/Modi Axis Hindu nationlist agendas.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Self-Reported for spamming up the forums. Expecting ban soon. Only non-MAGA GOPA forum members are allowed to spam up the boards with useless sewage!

(for real, these boards are irrelevant now, I was only banned for month, but this place is complete trash, thats why it took me 9 months to bother to come back, next time, it will be never, because spammy retards like enhanced_deficit spam and necrothread all day, but when I emulate them, I get banned).

Yes, that is why I got banned, I got banned for posting just like enhanced_Deficit does. That was the reason they gave me.

And of course, now I'll be banned for "discussing moderator actions". Boo $#@!ing hoo.
    Last edited by UWDude; 09-09-2020 at 04:15 PM.

It would be anti-Semitic not to confirm Teduardo for SCOTUS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Pretty interesting that Trump is showing this list.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Self-Reported for spamming up the forums. Expecting ban soon. Only non-MAGA GOPA forum members are allowed to spam up the boards with useless sewage!

(for real, these boards are irrelevant now, I was only banned for month, but this place is complete trash, thats why it took me 9 months to bother to come back, next time, it will be never, because spammy retards like enhanced_deficit spam and necrothread all day, but when I emulate them, I get banned).

Yes, that is why I got banned, I got banned for posting just like enhanced_Deficit does. That was the reason they gave me.

And of course, now I'll be banned for "discussing moderator actions". Boo $#@!ing hoo.
    You know you are welcome at my place if that happens.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I’m shocked!

I guess it’s just another “coincidence” that Robert Mercer financed the 2016 Ted Cruz campaign, which software platform Ripon (paid for by Mercer) was later used in Donald Trump’s election (Mercer has been wrongly called the biggest financer of Donald's campaign, which title goes to Sheldon Adelson).

I guess it’s also another “coincidence” that Cambridge Analytica (subsisidairy of the the British royal controlled SCL Group) worked on the Ted Cruz campaign, before it ran the election that got Donald crowned president: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ake-News/page3
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I dunno, some will say he's being Rewarded !

"Sep 10, 2020
    Mega Deep Z play: Rafael "Ted" Cruz on SCOTUS shortlist "

Flashback:

Ted Cruz: Attack ISIS in Iraq and Syria to protect Israel

Rafael Cruz's Syria invasion stance:

“We know Assad has used these weapons, and there is good reason to suspect the al Qaida-affiliated rebels would use them as well if they could get their hands on them. This poses an intolerable threat not only to our friends in the region, but also to the United States. We need to be developing a clear, practical plan to go in, locate the weapons, secure or destroy them, and then get out. The United States should be firmly in the lead to make sure the job is done right.”- Rafael Cruz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...83YwkLAp0#t=39

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.