Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coward Trump just caved to his enemies on guns so he could feel good about virtue signalling

Coward Trump just caved to his enemies on guns so he could feel good about virtue signalling

This pathetic spineless coward still does not get it that no matter what he does his quest to be liked by his enemies and the news media will never be satisfied by them.

He does not deserve the support of his base. He deserves to lose and at this point I do not give a damn if the Democrats impeach him through whatever ridiculous false accusations they make up. If the Dems win, let them destroy the country and just let it break up already.

This rather than cuckold Republicans caving on everything to satisfy the enemy and the entire country stuck under a police state.

Trump full steam ahead on more background checks
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...kground-checks
    Last edited by kahless; 08-09-2019 at 12:19 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yup.

Would have been better off with Hillary.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Yup

A lifelong liberal Democrat dresses up like a Republican and we expected something else not I not Ron Paul none of us but he tried... Maybe

Or maybe it's bone spurs got in the way
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

This honestly doesn't surprise me. The mans been a Democrat for most of his life.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This hurts even more as a damn good NH gov. just stuck his neck out to veto a "Red Flag" law last Friday.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

He didn't cave to his enemies. He caved to his own long held views.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Coward Trump just caved to his enemies on guns
    No he didn't.

Senate doesn't come back from recess until mid-way through September. By then half of them will probably be under investigation.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    By then half of them will probably be under investigation.
    Riiiiiiiiight.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yup.

Would have been better off with Hillary.

At least there would have been united resistence to anything she had tried and she wouldn't have provided cover for Republican pols to do what they really wanted to do deep in their shrivelled black hearts but felt constrained from doing by fear of the consequences, namely disarm even more of us.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I'm sometimes really angry at Trump.
    He want's to get praise from the MSM that's a fundamental mistake.
    No matter what he does the left will attack him.

By then half of them will probably be under investigation.
    You don't really believe that, do you?

All of you purist libertarians don't understand 3D chess.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

If people aren't marching in the streets they're going to ram this down our throats and officer friendly will be more than happy to enforce it.

"The Patriarch"

Banned

Blog Entries
    so, a law was passed or something?

Banned

Blog Entries
    maybe an executive order?

Banned

Blog Entries
    anything?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Was it a law that bans registered democrats from having guns? I'm all for that. makes the civil war even quicker... ...or as the military says, the law will save lives.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    so, a law was passed or something?
    maybe an executive order?
    anything?
    Words lead to actions.
    What Trump is doing is very dangerous even if he intends to not actually do anything.

Have you done anything to make sure nothing happens?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Words lead to actions.
    You mean like OP claiming something has happened when it hasn't?

Like "fire and fury?"

Hillary would have been better is laughable bs.

This whole thread is b.s.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You mean like OP claiming something has happened when it hasn't?
    I'm not saying that, I'm saying we had pro-gun momentum before the bumpstock ban and this is moving the momentum the wrong direction.

Like "fire and fury?"
    There are bills in Congress and Trump is encouraging action on them and so is McConnell.

Hillary would have been better is laughable bs.
    I don't think she would have been............................................YE T.

This whole thread is b.s.
    This thread may be a little premature but it isn't entirely wrong.

Trump needs to quit feeding the enemy.

3d chess is real but you never sacrifice your king, guns are the king, if we lose them it's game over.

See above.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Cross posting this...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Red flag laws defy logic. Similar to other prohibited persons.

The theory here is that an individual is so dangerous to society, that they must be prevented from legally purchasing weapons. What is wrong with that?

- First of all, if a person is truly that dangerous, why are they out walking the streets at all? Illogical.
    - People and criminals will always be able to get weapons, thus this will not work,
    - A person that is too dangerous could kill people by other means. Guns are simply tools, and their are plenty of tools in the toolbox. Thus, this will not work.
    - Falling through the cracks. This already happens. Prohibited people have bought weapons and committed crimes because the system is by no means perfect.
    - Abuse. Like SWATing, this system can and will be abused. Somebody has a grudge? They can report you. Angry ex? They can report you. And like SWATing, people will die when being raided in the pre-dawn hours. It has already happened.
    - Due process. This system destroys due process. It is unconstitutional.
    - Second Amendment is violated. Unconstitutional.
    - And finally, how much will this illogical and futile system cost? Probably quite a bit.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Trump the neocon has wargasm, starts bombing Iran.

He literally said the same things after the parkland shooting. So how is this "caving to his enemies". Some over emotional babies in this thread.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    He literally said the same things after the parkland shooting. So how is this "caving to his enemies". Some over emotional babies in this thread.
    He shouldn't have said it then either.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And the suckers will still double down on their TDS (trumpette delusional syndrome) and vote for him again.
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    At least there would have been united resistence to anything she had tried and she wouldn't have provided cover for Republican pols to do what they really wanted to do deep in their shrivelled black hearts but felt constrained from doing by fear of the consequences, namely disarm even more of us.
    That's my point exactly.

"Our" side would have had the energy, we would have been "The Resistance".

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's my point exactly.

"Our" side would have had the energy, we would have been "The Resistance".
    This is what happens when we let the mainstream mafia control the narrative. Legalized propaghanda was given a green light during the Obama administration. They even got caught with the fake ISIS videos. Even if we take this shooting at face value, the left gets to control the narrative anyways. The El Paso shooter if we take it at face value claimed that he did it because the border was insecure, well thats the governments fault for not bulding a wall and securing the border, not guns. The El Paso shooter said that it was an invasion, per your sig Ron Paul said immigration might be like an invasion. Is this Ron Pauls fault? I even think all of this Epstein $#@! is a distraction from this fact that the whole reason why they are going to censor the internet and restrict gun ownership is directly related to the border not being secure. They probably even gaslighted this kid into doing this $#@!, the same people that are supposed to protect us from terrorist attacks always have really big distractions to distract you from the fact that they either instigated the terrorist attack or didn't stop it because they were incompetent. I thought Trump was going to be better, I really did, under Obama with the whole movement against climate change I started eating so much meat because I thought that would be the thing that they would take away from us, kind of like the people who buy guns when they push the gun bans. I thought Trump was going to get rid of the fake news that Obama greenlighted with the propaghanda laws because he ran on a platform against fake news. Apparently Trump can't get anything done if the Mainstream Mafia control the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    This pathetic spineless coward still does not get it that no matter what he does his quest to be liked by his enemies and the news media will never be satisfied by them.

He does not deserve the support of his base. He deserves to lose and at this point I do not give a damn if the Democrats impeach him through whatever ridiculous false accusations they make up. If the Dems win, let them destroy the country and just let it break up already.

This rather than cuckold Republicans caving on everything to satisfy the enemy and the entire country stuck under a police state.

Trump full steam ahead on more background checks
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...kground-checks
    You ain't seen nothing yet.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-pr...l-in-the-past/
    In his 2000 book "The America We Deserve," the president said he supports a ban on assault weapons.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun," Mr. Trump wrote at the time.

The Federal Assault Weapons Ban enacted in 1994 expired in 2004 prohibited the manufacture for civilian use of certain semi-automatic firearms. Fully automatic weapons that reload and fire continuously with the single pull of the trigger have long been banned for civilian use.

Often, people refer to semi-automatic firearms, particularly semi-automatic rifles, when they mention "assault weapons." In his 2015 interview with AmmoLand, Mr. Trump said the AR-15 doesn't qualify as an "assault rifle."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast